kritika on sbb and sbs today :D

Posted: 12 years ago
today some glimpses of kritz and mohnish were shown in sbb and sbs ..kritz was looking very diff and matured ..in sbs they were talking about the show ..kritz was syaing that we are expecting ppl wud say a lot of things about the show and mohnish was saying that i expect ppl to say that i am more younger than her 😆..

on no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! missed it :(
somebody plzzz post d link...
monish's line made me laugh...cant wait to watch it
btw thnx 4 sharing tc :)
Thanks a lot for sharing.😳Missed it .😭Anyways I guess First Segment of Kritika and Monish Together for KTLK on SBS & SBB.Really looking forward for show.Thanks for Links as well  :)
Oh God...i missed it bcoz of d tata sky problem...:( Can someone please upload d sbb segment...???
well i cudnt find the sbb links ..sorry hope someone uploads it ..btw it was same as sbs ..in both press conference was shown
@olly thanx...i noe it was same...bt i want 2 see kritika's and mohnish's interview...can u please tell dat wht did dey say in d interview?? please
thanx for sharing this olly missed it bcoz of college Edited by --Anushka-- - 12 years ago
thanks for sharing

Youtube

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Evwv3FpUGh4#t=2s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago