Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
today some glimpses of kritz and mohnish were shown in sbb and sbs ..kritz was looking very diff and matured ..in sbs they were talking about the show ..kritz was syaing that we are expecting ppl wud say a lot of things about the show and mohnish was saying that i expect ppl to say that i am more younger than her LOL..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

snake_fruitchandni95shrutireddygr8-anzaeram-justpratihalifax004--Anushka--.Nabi.cuttieeshibz-MariaMars-.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kritika on sbb and sbs today :D" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
on no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! missed it :(
somebody plzzz post d link...
monish's line made me laugh...cant wait to watch it
btw thnx 4 sharing tc :)

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chandni95justprati--Anushka---SweetGirl-.Nabi.shibz

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing.EmbarrassedMissed it .CryAnyways I guess First Segment of Kritika and Monish Together for KTLK on SBS & SBB.Really looking forward for show.Thanks for Links as well  :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

PwettyPriyanka

Goldie

PwettyPriyanka

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Oh God...i missed it bcoz of d tata sky problem...:( Can someone please upload d sbb segment...???

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
well i cudnt find the sbb links ..sorry hope someone uploads it ..btw it was same as sbs ..in both press conference was shown

PwettyPriyanka

Goldie

PwettyPriyanka

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@olly thanx...i noe it was same...bt i want 2 see kritika's and mohnish's interview...can u please tell dat wht did dey say in d interview?? please

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.