Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been trying to find a logic to why was the need of radev romance in yday epi and i came to this conclusion:These two young people were constantly submmited to tortures,pshycological ones...dev lost his dadaji,his childhood protector,radhika witenessed the oldmans death,and tied down by a promise, both found out that certain smone manipulated with lies and got them married,they lived the disapointment of not receiving dadaji's and pf 's blessings for their wedding...then dev had to take smone elses name and not his wife,radh has to be a inside only wife...So after all this happenings they really do need some cure for their pained souls and thats living their love...Forget for a nite they have duties and taste a bit of a piece of heaven... Their moments were pure and innocent as they are...a little bit of happiness wont harm anyone after all they will wake up to reality cause their sense of responsability is still there...
I loved those scenes,the old radev from that cottage were back!the husband gifted his wife a smile on her face and him admiring her beauty...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Myra i always love your thoughts as are on positive side ...For me Dev should have asked for forgiveness to Radhika , whom he hurt most , how much strong you are , you want in your heart , someone to protect you ...Yes they needed emotional bonding to comfort each other as both have none  to call their own  , and  are in middle of turmoil ...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Myra i always love your thoughts as are on positive side ...For me Dev should have asked for forgiveness to Radhika , whom he hurt most , how much strong you are , you want in your heart , someone to protect you ...Yes they needed emotional bonding to comfort each other as both have none to call their own , and are in middle of turmoil ...

Thank you neerja for ur response! They do realy need to talk so many things especialy now that they have a little intmacy,if certain smone lets them,talk abt their reason why they acted this way and say sorry too...
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wish they had not shown barkha making them have that romantic moment it would have been so much nicer if dev had gone to radhikas room himself dont like barkha butting in all the time.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: maia22

wish they had not shown barkha making them have that romantic moment it would have been so much nicer if dev had gone to radhikas room himself dont like barkha butting in all the time.

What to do when she is everywhere...just ignore and enjoy radev,they are too sweet not to watch!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Myra,I agree with you.Dev - Radhika's 1st day after marraige was a nightmare.From day one they were constantly looked down & were held responsible for no fault of theirs'.So,I guess this was much needed for a young married couple.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyotisweet

cb rocks

Yes,today was a good epi,full of radev romance!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Myra,I agree with you.Dev - Radhika's 1st day after marraige was a nightmare.From day one they were constantly looked down & were held responsible for no fault of theirs'.So,I guess this was much needed for a young married couple.

True,maybe this time is a relaxing time to gain strenght for future fights...