Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

loved today's episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
in today's episode i loved Siddi nd Anand.. playing with peas, 'mosquito' scenes, their 'bachcho jaise jhagada' was really cho chweet.. Siddi is looking more beautiful after her Roka wid Anand..
Vikram teasing Anand nd Siddi part was also nice..

I like Kunal too.. but i don't wanna see him btween Anand nd Siddi..  i'll stop watching Parichay if Anand dies...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star1984sur.LoveTVShows

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved today's episode" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star1984

Groupbie

star1984

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
i agree.. today's episode was very nice
and anand was looking too cute Smile

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
me too loved the epi..Aniddhi was super cute Embarrassed Embarrassed wanna see them getting married soon Tongue

neeram64

Groupbie

neeram64

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thakraral's son told his Dad in police station that he was with his friend from college.In flash back Kunlas g/f told him that he is been away to USA for a long time.When did Anand's sis and he met.Just wondering.I think it is blooper on cv's part.I think.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.