Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

preview for oct 4 (Page 4)

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

ides and pj

Even i want purab and jassi to come together (DESPARATELY, at that) !! All of us do ! Guess, we all are die hard romantics at heart !

But it is not just abt that, is it ? Showing jassi going with Armaan will be in complete contradiction to what she stands for, her strength of character, her principles etc ! It will, infact, defeat the whole purpose of the show and dilute it's essence (i believe there was a huge media outcry against the way the original ended too).

i was just giving voice to my worst fears coz' in indian serials one hardly gets to see something really 'hatke'.

We all know that, originally, purab's character was not supposed to be there for long. It was retained, may be, to add some zing to the show and to prolong it beyond the original's 330 episodes coz' i think they plan to run the show for 3 years i.e. double the original's air time.

I do hope, like u all, that the makers will show some vision and have the courage to deviate from the original and let jassi differentiate between the real and the fake (or maybe the reformed rake) !

Otherwise, as i said earlier, they wld end up diluting the essence of the entire show, there by eventually defeating it's very purpose !

Edited by yashika - 04 October 2004 at 12:16pm

kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MysticaMagic

Well said, Ides!

Lets all hope for a "Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam" twist at the end if Purab ends up being the sacrificing hero. Tongue

LOL Kanchi...Does Mickey Mouse have teeth in the first place?Confused

i don't know but he reminds me of one of the Disney Cartoon characterWink

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

ides and pj

Even i want purab and jassi to come together (DESPARATELY, at that) !! All of us do ! Guess, we all are die hard romantics at heart !

But it is not just abt that, is it ? Showing jassi going with Armaan will be in complete contradiction to what she stands for, her strength of character, her principles etc ! It will, infact, defeat the whole purpose of the show and dilute it's essence (i believe there was a huge media outcry against the way the original ended too).

i was just giving voice to my worst fears coz' in indian serials one hardly gets to see something really 'hatke'.

We all know that, originally, purab's character was not supposed to be there for long. It was retained, may be, to add some zing to the show and to prolong it beyond the original's 330 episodes coz' i think they plan to run the show for 3 years i.e. double the original's air time.

I do hope, like u all, that the makers will show some vision and have the courage to deviate from the original and let jassi differentiate between the real and the fake (or maybe the reformed rake) !

Otherwise, as i said earlier, they wld end up diluting the essence of the entire show, there by eventually defeating it's very purpose !

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

I guess no one took kindly to the gay joke.

Just kidding guys. I just wanted to eliminate yet another possible ending. Wink

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 04 October 2004 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Nothing like that, fresh air. It's just that the "KantaBahen (gay) Angle" (courtesy: current) has been explored before in all possible permutations and combinations: Armaan and Raj, Armaan and Maddy, Purab and Laloo Prasad, etc, etc....

Go to top