India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

preview for oct 4 (Page 2)

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Right on Mystica ! I think by the end of her 6 month tenure as CEO she wld realize what the real A.S.S is all abt. And, who knows, may be by then Armaan suri wld also realize what jassi is all abt and fall madly in love with her !!!

And then we will see Armaan Suri chasing a fairly disinterested jasmit Walia!!! What a sight that will be !! he heeee ee...LOL

What will happen next ? Well, may be jassi will be persuaded to marry 'good friend' purab by her parents. She will agree though she does not love him (bcoz deep down she still loves only her Armaan sir but is wary of him).

Now the grand finale ....at the altar when purab realizes that jassi loves AS and not him, he makes the Supreme Sacrifice and unites the two love birds !

there ! haven't we figured out the whole thing ?????

Edited by yashika - 03 October 2004 at 1:44pm

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i cant wait to read your update deadly
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I agree with u ahmed!!! I can't wait either!!!!Big smile
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashika

Right on Mystica ! I think by the end of her 6 month tenure as CEO she wld realize what the real A.S.S is all abt. And, who knows, may be by then Armaan suri wld also realize what jassi is all abt and fall madly in love with her !!!

And then we will see Armaan Suri chasing a fairly disinterested jasmit Walia!!! What a sight that will be !! he heeee ee...LOL

What will happen next ? Well, may be jassi will be persuaded to marry 'good friend' purab by her parents. She will agree though she does not love him (bcoz deep down she still loves only her Armaan sir but is wary of him).

Now the grand finale ....at the altar when purab realizes that jassi loves AS and not him, he makes the Supreme Sacrifice and unites the two love birds !

there ! haven't we figured out the whole thing ?????

if you are right yashika  then maybe  jjkn is a serial  with one of following philosphies

1)much ado about nothing

2) full circle

3)back to square one

what is the point of watching jjkn, introducing purab(multimillionare driver cum mentor cum verbal punching bag),.....

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
PJ if u don't want to watch it than DON'T but I and some other people love it! Sorry if u feel offended!Wink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Yashika, although most of what u said was more of a tongue-in-cheek thingWink, seriously if the serial ends up being what you propheciesed, then it is like pj said…..much ado about nothing….such an ending would defeat the whole purpose behind introducing Purab and prolonging his role.

And with all the talk about JJKN being different than the usual run of the mill Ekta type serials, doing any such thing would kill the essence of the serial. Just because Armaan is Jassi's "first love" does not mean that Jassi deserves to end up with him too.

Love if not nurtured, dies off. And this is what I believe will happen in Jassi's case. Plus in any case I've always felt that there was a good measure of hero worship involved in her feelings for Armaan to begin with.

In addition Jassi is shown as a self respecting individual who has a high regard for morals and ethics and even previously has never let her "love" for Armaan dissuade her from these.

Still, after all this if the directors plan to (God forbid), couple Jassi and Armaan togetherDeadDead, then it would take nothing short of an Ekta twist….

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rabeeak2003

PJ if u don't want to watch it than DON'T but I and some other people love it! Sorry if u feel offended!Wink

oh i am gonna watch it , the point of watching it might be lost storywise(that is if yashika's guess turns out right) but purab is still there (would like to see the twist in his life, also if he really cares for jassi , he would fight instead of sacrificing and handing over jassi to armaan like all bollywood movies, knowing all the time that armaan is all wrong for her)

what can i say , i am eternal optimist when it comes sincere love.

ides, whatever you said is very true. i have felt the same, jassi had a crush on armaan bcoz he was the first guy who tried seeing something in her apart from her looks.

Edited by pj04 - 03 October 2004 at 9:15pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 October 2004 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

if he really cares for jassi , he would fight instead of sacrificing and handing over jassi to armaan like all bollywood movies

right on girlWink

Go to top