kashish thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, Armaan asks Jassi to resign as the CEO of Gulmohur. Will she agree ?

what do u think guys now she knows abt armaan devios planπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur thumbnail

well knowing jassi and her respect and faith in armaan sir she might agree but i dont think purab will let this happen or other members in gulmohur too...then agian u never know lets see...

ides thumbnail
I am obviously missing something here, but why is Jassi being asked to resign.....Gulmohar got the contract thanks to Jassi, and the entire company knows it. Puru is confident about Jassi. And frankly Armaan cant demand a resignation from her....he is nothing more than a shareholder (actually I dont even know what his designation in the company is now that he is not the CEO anymore) and without the consent of others, he cant do anything except grind his molars and give another one of his "I-hate-jassi" speeches.
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ides

And frankly Armaan cant demand a resignation from her....he is nothing more than a shareholder (actually I dont even know what his designation in the company is now that he is not the CEO anymore) and without the consent of others, he cant do anything except grind his molars and give another one of his "I-hate-jassi" speeches.

he can do one thing .model for a toothpaste ad since no matter what he has good teethπŸ˜ƒ

ides thumbnail
yes Nishi but for that he would need his teeth and I seriously doubt they would survive after all the teeth gnashing and grinding they are being subjected too....
yashika thumbnail

I think it has some thing to do with the scandel in the media abt jassi getting the contract for GH because of her relationship with purab (in the promo one of the jurnos actually implies that she got the contract because of purab)

Guess, Armaan's brain cells are working overtime. πŸ˜‰ Must have come up with this master plan of first creating a controversy abt jassi's relationship with purab, insinuating that she got the contract unethically and then asking her to quit on moral grounds as this scandel was hurting GH's image and credibility considerably !

Armaan... is getting brainier day by day !!!! Nahin ?

What say ......πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ides

I am obviously missing something here, but why is Jassi being asked to resign.....Gulmohar got the contract thanks to Jassi, and the entire company knows it. Puru is confident about Jassi. And frankly Armaan cant demand a resignation from her....he is nothing more than a shareholder (actually I dont even know what his designation in the company is now that he is not the CEO anymore) and without the consent of others, he cant do anything except grind his molars and give another one of his "I-hate-jassi" speeches.

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail

Armaan is in short a "Damn" fool.

Unfortunately, what he has always failed to realise is that whenever Jassi is challenged, she takes it up and keeps striving for success till the last minute.

Anyway, have you guys noticed that these days Jassi is beginning to see Armaan for who he really is - no doubt in mere glimpses, but still...

She rarely gives him those doe-eyed looks and even gets peeved by his childish behaviour. Well, I can at least see signs of her infatuation lessening.

However, Jassi is still in "love" with a vision of Armaan Sir Suri (A.S.S). The knife of betrayal hasn't penetrated her foolish heart yet. A.S.S, on the other hand, continues to give her light scratches with the same knife and a bit of gauze for the wounds.

Scratch, heal, scratch, heal...a countless times till the scratch will turn into a wound as large as a hole carved out by a missile...

That is when Jassi will deign to throw out those rose coloured soda-water-bottle glasses and SEE.

alliha thumbnail
i dont think jassi will agree cause she became the ceo to win the trust of armaan back and it was agreed for 6 months and now she shows a lot more confidence so i think shes gonna stand up for herself
yashika thumbnail

Right on Mystica ! I think by the end of her 6 month tenure as CEO she wld realize what the real A.S.S is all abt. And, who knows, may be by then Armaan suri wld also realize what jassi is all abt and fall madly in love with her !!!

And then we will see Armaan Suri chasing a fairly disinterested jasmit Walia!!! What a sight that will be !! he heeee ee...πŸ˜†

What will happen next ? Well, may be jassi will be persuaded to marry 'good friend' purab by her parents. She will agree though she does not love him (bcoz deep down she still loves only her Armaan sir but is wary of him).

Now the grand finale ....at the altar when purab realizes that jassi loves AS and not him, he makes the Supreme Sacrifice and unites the two love birds !

there ! haven't we figured out the whole thing ?????

Edited by yashika - 19 years ago
ahmed316us thumbnail
i cant wait to read your update deadly