Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Someone tell my mom that!LOL

She thinks it's the best dance show in the history of dance shows. Then I made her watch So You Think You Can Dance (US) and she still thought Just Dance was the best dance in the history of dance shows...D'oh

But I totally agree with you!Big smile
LOL SYTYCD is the best dance show to have come out...seriously the level of dance and choreography in that show is amazing!

Have her watch DID season 1,2 LOL Maybe she'll change her mind then? LOL

Mhmmhh I think I could have overlooked Farah-HR-Vaibhavi's annoying judging if the dancing/choreography was on par. I mean Geeta and Mithunda probably define annoying in DID but because the level of dance/choreography is so high, you just learn to live with them LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

katie_kreukmysticgoryfilmsibelieveinpink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hrithik fails the TRP test? (Page 5)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@choco: She was the one that told me this show has higher standards, even higher than DID! I made her watch Dancing with the Stars and she saw a performance by Nicole and Derek (this sailor bit their did) and she loved it, but thinks Just Dance is still better b/c it's Indian!LOL

My mom groups all Latin and European and hip hop styles into one genre, which she calls: American!Silly

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Everyone basically said what I needed to say. Awww, too bad, I wanted to say something about Hrithik. LOL

But that annoying nose touching that the judges do when Hrithik comes on which is like their handshake... seriously is that supposed to be funny or make the audience swoon? It's so annoying when they do that on every episode. Angry Not to mention Hrithik giving out checks thinking he's doing a great deed and the audience will fall for it. Wacko

And then the annoying things they do with Ayushman on the show. They make it so blatantly obvious that it's scripted. Ufff!

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I haven't really watched the show...the comments make me think that i made a good decision! Lol. 

IHeartDeepika.

IF-Rockerz

IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Agree with most of the posts on here. Hrithik is boooring.

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

@choco: She was the one that told me this show has higher standards, even higher than DID! I made her watch Dancing with the Stars and she saw a performance by Nicole and Derek (this sailor bit their did) and she loved it, but thinks Just Dance is still better b/c it's Indian!LOL

My mom groups all Latin and European and hip hop styles into one genre, which she calls: American!Silly
Now I'm stumped LOL see I assumed she liked JD better because it was an Indian show (my parents behave the same way for every desi version of a American reality adaptation LOL)...so I suggested DID...maybe JDJ now? LOL LOL it's cool, she must really like JD Smile 

LOL your mom is cute!  Latin, European and hip hop styles are American LOL 

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Hrithik is a great dancer but the show bored me! It just didn't appeal to me as a viewer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top