Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hrithik fails the TRP test? (Page 3)

Chippeshwini IF-Sizzlerz
Chippeshwini
Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Dance India Dance is suuuch a better show.

this show has nothing going for it...
I'm SO surprised that they don't have public voting!

and what's even more surprising is that despite the public voting, only ONE girl is left?
did they seriously do that on purpose?
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz
YusBee
YusBee

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
To adjust Hrithik's schedule they first changed his appearance on the show from two days to just Sundays and now to wrap up the show early..they are having special DOUBLE ELIMINATIONS every week!WackoLOL..The show really lacks quality dance!..And every judge goes overboard with the comments except for Vaibhavi.But like someone mentioned,its very surprising to see no public voting in this show and that too coming from a channel like starLOL..Wonder why dont they have such rules in good shows like DID?Confused
LeadNitrate IF-Veteran Member
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

the show's ambience is dull , jokes are lame , judging is W*F , contestants are not versatile and .. most importantly - the choreography is .. boring ..

The show has failed..

my sentiments exactly, not to mention the continous yapping about how this is the greates show to be ever done in indian tv and how  the lame ass 'inspired' performances  are something done for the first time in India.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

This show really bores me...Farah and Vaibhavi fawning over HR is super annoying and HR just doesn't seem genuine with the contestants.

Not to mention, probably the most dmaning part: I feel like the overall dance/choreograhy level of the show isn't upto par either.

Btw I have always wondered...how come there's no public voting involved in this show? How does it make any money without those SMS's?

It makes money thru advertisers. In India anyways these days people are no longer interested in wasting their money voting. If someone is getting votes you know he is buying votes or there is some regional/religious sentiment involved.

Piyatrix

theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

This is really funny and i dont get it how people react on the headline and deny the official statment ??? The ifficla person said the show is doing good and by the way the show get the highest rating this year 4.7 beating all other nonfunction and i can give you the report for that show so how these report is true ??? You can say you liked the show or not its your opinion and no problem for that but to believe the headline and how funny they mention the official statment clear how these people think .

Piyatrix

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

The show got 4.7 in the first episode. After that its gone downhill. Btw now KBC holds the record for highest opening.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 15 September 2011 at 8:36am

ruky786

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsruky786

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

This show really bores me...Farah and Vaibhavi fawning over HR is super annoying and HR just doesn't seem genuine with the contestants.

Not to mention, probably the most dmaning part: I feel like the overall dance/choreograhy level of the show isn't upto par either.

Btw I have always wondered...how come there's no public voting involved in this show? How does it make any money without those SMS's?

Someone tell my mom that!LOL

She thinks it's the best dance show in the history of dance shows. Then I made her watch So You Think You Can Dance (US) and she still thought Just Dance was the best dance in the history of dance shows...D'oh

But I totally agree with you!Big smile

Go to top