Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

MadhuriDixit

IF-Rockerz

MadhuriDixit

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
the show is sooo borringgg...im waiting for it to be over...the low trps are probably y they are bringing hrithik to both episodes starting next week. ive only seen the episode with shahid and a few bits from other episodes but it is so boring.. depsite the high budget the production value looks horrible. the new look that they used in both this show and the last comedy show on starplus sucks..i mean the camera lens/lights and stuff that they use are making everything look so dull and fuzzy...cant really put my finger on the exact problem but the look of the show is way offf...hoping for survivor or masterchef to start. they shuld have done the next nach baliye instead of just dance.    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katie_kreuklunza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hrithik fails the TRP test? (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I so agree with everyone because when I watched this show I didn't realise it'll be that bad I mean Vaibhavi and Farah are so much better than Hrithik...you know what annoys me is when he speaks Hindi but it sounds as if he's using an accent as well and well...he speaks with an accent speaking English anyway LOL but still...the show sucks big time. Yeah he's an amazing dancer but judge on this show...Dead

Chippeshwini

IF-Sizzlerz

Chippeshwini

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
OMG SURVIVOR SHOT IN P'PINES?

nothing ever happens here LOL dhoondna padega 

bollywoodbabe1

IF-Dazzler

bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Well, I don't have the star plus channel here, so I've never ever watched the entire show, so I wouldn't know if it's boring or not. But have watched some parts where Duggu dances, which is super awesome!

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
the show's ambience is dull , jokes are lame , judging is W*F , contestants are not versatile and .. most importantly - the choreography is .. boring ..

The show has failed..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateIHeartDeepika.MadhuriDixitbamboocoptermysticgoryfilmsruky786Meena1

smarie

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzamysticgoryfilmsruky786

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Only saw parts of the show. But I get annoyed by Farah a lot same for the other judge and Hrithik most of time isn't even there. But the article is kinda funny of the channel itself is saying the show is doing well and it is on scedule so why this article.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top