Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This is really funny and i dont get it how people react on the headline and deny the official statment ??? The ifficla person said the show is doing good and by the way the show get the highest rating this year 4.7 beating all other nonfunction and i can give you the report for that show so how these report is true ??? You can say you liked the show or not its your opinion and no problem for that but to believe the headline and how funny they mention the official statment clear how these people think .

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

The show got 4.7 in the first episode. After that its gone downhill. Btw now KBC holds the record for highest opening.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 12 years ago
Shocker...!!  😲 NOT.. 😆😆😆

now, if I have to chose between watching Hrithik on TV or counting the cement blocks on my street, i'll do the latter.. its just a lot more fun.. at least i wont fall asleep..
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

This show really bores me...Farah and Vaibhavi fawning over HR is super annoying and HR just doesn't seem genuine with the contestants.

Not to mention, probably the most dmaning part: I feel like the overall dance/choreograhy level of the show isn't upto par either.

Btw I have always wondered...how come there's no public voting involved in this show? How does it make any money without those SMS's?

Someone tell my mom that!😆

She thinks it's the best dance show in the history of dance shows. Then I made her watch So You Think You Can Dance (US) and she still thought Just Dance was the best dance in the history of dance shows...

But I totally agree with you!😃
theprince thumbnail
kshreya2002

KBC get 4.5 as the opening rating but Justdance get 4.7 so Hrithik did his job and open the show so well /Its like bollywood film the opening in most condition mean the star power .Now its very ordinary all show will not have the same rating the latest report from 1 sep said the rating for the show is 2.9 and its very good .Why we will believe these report and deny the official statment its just funny how these article  put all these words first and then put the official news .Salman show + Akki + shahrukh face the samething even some oif them fail at the begining and at the end .
theprince thumbnail

Foe me the show is good but not something extraordinray or great .The bigest problem is the choreograhy for the dance .Its abig negativity for the show .THE BEST DANCE SHOW IN THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY DOUBT IS US sytycd .This show is just amazing the competetion + the skill and choreograhy is too great .Even the audition part make me smile and entertainment .

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup the choreo isn't great.

Either THAT, or they save the best choreo for a select few.. that's what it feels like.

Abhash and Ankan always get the best choreography...
I dunno haha i might sound like a bitter feminist but the girls rarely ever get good choreo. 
theprince thumbnail
 liverach
its depend on people who make the dance if you watch SYTYCD you will see something totally mindblowing for the boys and the girls .
An article along similar lines came out a few weeks ago, but some had a hard time believing it. Well, why am I not surprised with this news? Guess there's no need for a season 2 anymore if season 1 has garnered a lukewarm response.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@theprince

naw, I'm only talking about JD

teh girls in JD, for the most part, never got great choreo.