Saas Bina Sasuraal

Full Written Update 14 Sept 2011 -Done ! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sachi ! ! ! Thanks for the support Wink
Well such mistake won't happen in future ! And for the others, I am completing the written update now and as you know there is a brief update in the forum sooo i am finishing the full update Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Full Written Update 14 Sept 2011 -Done ! (Page 2)" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikkigreen

nikkigreen

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.  I missed the opening 5 minutes or so and you filled in the gaps nicely.

And as I am an Administrator and Global Moderator for two US based show forums, I agree with Sachi16.  Everything is done on a volunteer basis.

Edited by nikkigreen - 15 September 2011 at 3:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite.PerfectLove.

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Originally posted by AradhnaRama

Sorry I needed to sleep cuz needs to go to college tommorow morning that's why! I will start 1 update and will do it completely ! Please forgive me this time Cry

Aradhana... I appreciate your efforts... you need not to say sorry...

India Forum is not paying for the Written Update you do... You do it Voluntiarily to help all who are dependent on WU... Aradhana... you take care of your health and Focus on Your Study... Study comes first... I really appreciate you dear... Big smile

if Ppl are so impatience... they shud watch it... they need not to be pest here on girl who does it by her choice... none asked her to do so... don't be so mean Ouch

I am not from this Forum... was checking on what's happening... Seeing at such type of behavious made me comment... You guys are so mean that you made such a Sweet Girl plead you for forgiveness... None is paying her.. she is doing it as a Favor. Appreciate her work.Smile

I was going to say the exact same thing!

I don't know why people have to be so mean... Confused

Aradhana thank you for the lovely update!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naina ! ! ! Please comment how was the update ! I finished it !!! Hope everyone likes it Thumbs Up I gave many detailed things except for Malti & Pashu scenes ! Cuz it's getting irritating, the same everytime : rememebering the mistakes !

Naina007

YMGGK_favourite

IF-Dazzler

YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot dear WinkWink
guys it is a forum please be patient and wait for the written update
if you do not have any patience then watch the show

thanks a ton Aradhna ... no need to apologize love

this is a voluntarily person who has done the written update for you guys

@desikuri21 please be patient
and have a heart

.PerfectLove.

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks abha! atleast there are some people who support me ! !! Thanks alot (:

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AradhnaRama

Thanks Naina ! ! ! Please comment how was the update ! I finished it !!! Hope everyone likes it Thumbs Up I gave many detailed things except for Malti & Pashu scenes ! Cuz it's getting irritating, the same everytime : rememebering the mistakes !

I really loved it! And it was greatly detailed. You must've tooken a lot of time to write all of that as well as colour code it. Thanks a lot, I truly appreciate itSmile

.PerfectLove.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.