Full Written Update 14 Sept 2011 -Done !

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
   πŸ˜›Yay, Today I got the chance to do the written update as the daily updater got internet problems πŸ˜› Hope you enjoy my nearly first update!πŸ˜†
Soo, I'm gonna start ! πŸ˜ƒ 

FULL EPISODE

In Pracheen's college

Pracheen shakes hand with his friend and says bye. He says to himself, '' I'm in tension, what do I do?'' Then, Chipkali (Dimple) coming from the back and shouts VANASPATI πŸ˜† ! Pracheen turns, was about to say Chip... Then he says ''Dimple hi'' πŸ˜‰ ! Dimple turns around and see & then Pracheen says ''Yes, you ! Dimple ! '' πŸ˜ƒ Dimple surprised and says : What happened, suddenly Chipkali becomes Dimple πŸ€£ ! (Pracheen trying to console her) and say to Dimple: ''Ohh, you !You take a name for serious and becomes angry ! I call you Chipkali just for fun and for our friendship. Dimple replies : ''Today, you seem very grateful ! What's the matter ! Tell me quickly, I am already late and i've bunk classes to come and meet you, I need to go back '' πŸ˜³ Pracheen hesitating says that he needs Dimple's help ! Dimple shocked πŸ˜² replies: ''You! Help? Mine?!? '' Pracheen says Yes and then Dimple says WOW, my luck is opened ! πŸ˜†Pracheen says : '' Right !Soo let's go , come with me '' (He takes Dimple with him) πŸ˜³ 

Chaturvedi Saree Shop

Pashu talking on the phone while Cheddi checking the book of accounts ! He is saying: Last time when we paid in advance what happen ? (Cheddi shocked 😲 about the account book not filled)! Cheddi looks and Pashu and calls him and Pashu make a sign with his hand 'WAIT' ! (Pashu continues to talk on the phone)! (Cheddi trying to make a sign to Pashu so that he listens to him 🀣 ) Then Pashu says Yes Pitaji ! Cheddi answers : What's this ?  From the day I've given you the keys of the shop, the account book is not completed ! Pashu replies and says : Pitaji , I've kept the accounts in a different book separately ! We don't have the same way of keeping the accounts ! That's why ? πŸ˜• (Cheddi-Pashu starting fighting over this matter πŸ˜‰) Tej πŸ˜³ inteferes and says : By the way Bhaiya is not saying wrong ! Cheddi says: Will you support him now ? πŸ₯±Tej πŸ˜³ answers : Well, I can support you but you will say that your son is supporting you just to show (not true supporting) ! πŸ˜› Cheddi asks Ved: What do you want to say ? Ved replies: You're not wrong (Cheddi feels happy πŸ˜Š) But I don't want to give you false happiness ! πŸ˜† πŸ€£ Ved gives an example: I sing Bhajans but not everyone sings like me ! Cheddi angry πŸ˜‘ says: Did all of you open a group for not supporting me ? Tej, Ved and Pashu laughing πŸ˜ƒ

In Pracheen's college

(Dimple counting the money to give Pracheen ! ) - Pracheen happy πŸ˜ƒ ! Dimple gives the money to Pracheen & both smiling πŸ˜† ! Pracheen says ''Thank you πŸ˜Š!! Thank you Dimple ! You're very nice πŸ˜‰ ''Dimple replies and says '' Don't be soo dramatic ! Go πŸ€£ ! & keep the money safely'' Pracheen replies Yes and puts the money in his pocket ! On the other hand Tosty is in his college and looking for him ! Tosty says to herself πŸ˜• : '' Where can he be, in the class or...'' !  Then we can see Dimple and Pracheen again talking and Tosty far far away ! Dimple says: '' If Cheddi uncle comes to know that you lost your school fees, you're finished '' (Again Pracheen lied to dimple, first he said that he was going in a b-day party when he asked money from Malti) πŸ˜• Dimple continues and says: ''I will get lot of fun πŸ˜† πŸ˜†'' Pracheen scared πŸ˜² says : Dimple! I hope you will not tell him'' Dimple happy πŸ˜‰ answers : You got scared RIGHT ! Don't take tension, I will not tell! & keep this money safely !'' Pracheen answers Yes! (Tosty coming in the back) Dimple says '' OK ! I'm going , I will be late'' Pracheen say OK πŸ˜• ! Then he thanks God πŸ˜ƒ , then starting talking to God: '' Do you know why I like Riya soo much? Becoz she is very sweet not like Chipkali πŸ˜²'' He thinks of Riya !

At the Dining Table

Malti says 'Chai' and guess to whom ? HER DUMB MOM πŸ˜‘ (Why does she comes to create problems) Shobha hesitating and said to Malti: ''You alone is doing sooo much work! πŸ˜²! Where is Tosty? '' Malti replies: '' She will be coming home soon'' Shobha asking in another tone  : ''But where did she go ? πŸ˜‘ I mean I am just asking it like that ! '' Malti surprised πŸ˜• Mati keeps on saying : '' There are many works to do outside, we need to pay bills, go to the bank, ... and all Tosty takes care of it '' Shobha says: ''1 thing you must keep in mind ! From now on, you need to take all in your hands 😑 '' MALTI SURPRISED  ! 

In Pracheen's college

Tosty asking a boy : Do you know Pracheen Chaturvedi? And the boy replies : Yes, he is my classmate! Tosty asks where can I look for him !  The boy answers : I don't know if he cam to college today ! He didn't attend lectures! TOSTY SURPRISED πŸ˜• She asks: Is this the first time! The boy replies: Before we used to see him, now we don't see him anymore ! Tosty thanks the boy & wonders: '' Everyday Pracheen leaves home to go to college and comes her but not for attending lectures πŸ˜• ? What's happening ? Why is Pracheen behaving like this! Tosty sees Pracheen talking to his friend Rohan ! (She goes in the back of the pillare and hears the conversation) Rohan saying: Before you used to lend money from Adi but now you're lending money from me ! I don't care abt his money but when will you return mines,,,, πŸ˜² Pracheen says I will give you ! Don't worry !?! πŸ˜• Then Rohan replies: Yaar! You're saying the same thing from the past 2-3 weeks ! (Tosty is really shocked hearing all that πŸ˜•) Pracheen says RELAX! Is a friend important or money? What r u saying ? I will return you don't worry ! Rohan replies: If you will, do it fast as I need to give my father accounts about what I do with the money and he added : this time I can't help you ! πŸ˜‘ Pracheen says: Please don't do that ! πŸ˜² 

At the dining table

Shobha says: ''From now on, it was Tosty who is keeping all the responsibilities! & if you will not share it then who will πŸ˜‘ (SOMETHING IS WRONG πŸ˜‘) A girl of of her age just keeps thinking abt herself but Tosty is keeping everyone happy in the house! '' Malti replies: '' You're absolutely right ! Before mariage Tosty was working as a teacher'' Shobha adds: '' You see! How much she left for the family! Don't you think that she should get some time for herself ! Malti answers: '' You gave a very good idea ! But Tosty... she will not ask for the family the permission! I will do something about that ! πŸ˜‘ Shobha happy πŸ˜‘ saying: Yes, go and talk to the family ! If someone is getting happiness becoz of us it's good !!! Malti says : Yes, today itself I will go and talk to Pitaji abt this matter! πŸ˜• Shobha says that she is going ! (HOPE SHE GOES UP FOR GOOD πŸ˜›)

In Chaturvedi Hall

Malti is giving tea to everyone (Tej πŸ˜³, Dadaji, Gyan, Pitaji, Pashu & Ved - ummm...) When she calls Ved to take the tea, Ved turns in the other way! Then Pashu takes the tea and gives it to him! Ved takes it and says thank.. you πŸ˜ƒ and keeps it on the table ! (MALTI AGAIN SAD, I THINK SHE MUST PAID FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE πŸ˜‘) Malti says: Do you want something to eat while drinking the tea! Tej πŸ˜³ replies: NO, bhabhi ! Thanks πŸ˜ƒ Pashu wondering : ''Tosty cannot be seen ! Where is she?'' Malti replies: She has gone out ! Tej anxious πŸ˜³ says: GONE OUT !? Actually, she doesn't go out in the evening! Malti replies: Now that I am here, she got time for herself! (Tej's smile,, oouuff makes me dead πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³) Malti hesitating to say : ''Tosty should get time for herself! '' Pashu answers: Yes ! Do something, share the work among yourselves, the 2 of you will get time'' Malti says: Let it be about me! Think about Tosty! How nice would it be if she starts teaching again'' πŸ˜² (DADAJI SHOCKED πŸ˜²& PITAJI RED WITH ANGER 😑) Tej happy 😳, Pashu trying to avoid the matter , but Malti insists to talk about this matter ! She says: If she re gets in the routine, she will be happy! πŸ˜ƒ Tej says'Yes' with his head πŸ˜³! Pitaji says: 'Is this you who is sayong this or Tosty told you to tell you this' ! Cheddi says: ''BETTER TO THINK ABOUT THIS MATTER WHEN TOSTY DECIDES IT '' & '' Where is Pracheen?'' Malti answers: He went to his friends' house to study and Tej explains πŸ˜³! But Pitaji angry πŸ˜‘ about Pracheen staying out for late at night !

In Chaturvedi Hall

Ved reading Hanuman Chalisa & Gyan reading his book ! Tosty brings milk for Gyan & water for Ved! She gives the milk to Gyan and says : LISTEN! When bhaiya finished, give him the water '' Gyan asks where is the milk for Pracheen bhaiya ? Tosty answers: If I keep it here it will be cold, soo when he comes home, i will do it instantly and give it to him! πŸ˜ƒThen Tosty says to Gyan : Finish the milk and fast, go to sleep ! Gyan remembers and say: Bhabhi, I need to wake up at 5:30 a.m , do wake me up ! πŸ˜† Ved finished his prayers and says: Gyan, you r saying a time as if it is auspicious ! πŸ˜† 5:30a.m, everyone gets up and is alreading at work! (Ved drinking hos milk) Gyan replies: That's why! I can't get off from my sleep! And Tosty adds : That' why I am saying go sleep quickly ! I will wake you in the morning ! (Tosty looking at the time πŸ˜•). Ved & Gyan givehis glass to Tosty and Tosty goes away ! They say good night to each other πŸ₯±

Pashu-Malti Room 

(Before starting this part, I would like to say that Pashu-malti Romance & way of talking is not my cup of tea) Malti brings milk to Pashu! Pashu's shoulders were aching, soo Malti goes & give a massage! Pashu says to Malti: You've changed! Malti replies: 'Am I good or bad'. Pashu replies: I can't say GOOD! You're very good πŸ˜› ! He says that Malti is not like before ! FIGHTING OVER EVERYSINGLE THING! Then he goes and hugs her ! πŸ˜† Malti says that she wants a new morning so that she doesn't make the same mistakes! 

TeNya (Tej n Tosty room) β€οΈ

Tej removing the clothes the laundry ! πŸ˜³ and Tosty enters πŸ˜› ! Tej says to Tosty: Come Madam! As you said, I kept all the clothes to wash separately! (BUT TOSTY AGAIN THINKING OF PRACHEEN'S DOING) πŸ˜­! Tej πŸ˜³ continue  to talk then realise that Tosty is somewhere else! He gives her the clothes and Tosty asks what to do with it ! Tej πŸ˜³ answers make pickles with it ! Tosty asks: With this? Tej πŸ˜³ says : NOO, This one! Showing his brain ! WHERE R U LOST !WHT TENSION DO YOU HAVE? Tosty says: I don't have tension but my health is not soo good ! Tej πŸ˜³ gets romantic and says: HEHE!! This time do you have any intentions to give really the good news πŸ€£ πŸ₯³. Tosty stops him and says : Tej, tum bhi naa!! Then they start talking and Tej starts to explain to Tosty how talented is she πŸ˜³ and what did Malti Bhabhi said about her teaching to school! (BUT TOSTY STILL THINKING ABOUT PRACHEEN'S MONEY PROBLEM) 

Precap: Pracheen comes home and thanks God that everyone is sleeping ! πŸ˜† Then when he turns he sees Tosty πŸ˜› He gets scared, and Tosty says: Pracheen it's very late ! Pracheen says Good night Bhabhi ! Tosty stops him and says Pracheen it's very late at night...

πŸ˜› Hope you like my first updateπŸ˜›
Edited by AradhnaRama - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Come on...please post the rest of the update, we really have been patiently waiting...
desikuri21 thumbnail
if u were so tired then u didn't need to update to begin with...now writing the update half way and saying tht u r sleepy and wont do it...is not right...u got everyone excited...seeme like u were just playin games...Either do it completely or don't do it AT all.

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really do agree with the above statement as mean as it is, it kind of is unfair to those who wait for these updates all day and then to leave them halfway like this and now it's mid-day of the day after the mentioned episode, and nothing is done, feels like the writer or anyone isn't paying attention to the forum or the posts here. Please avoid this in the future.
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Sorry I needed to sleep cuz needs to go to college tommorow morning that's why! I will start 1 update and will do it completely ! Please forgive me this time πŸ˜­ Edited by AradhnaRama - 12 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AradhnaRama

Sorry I needed to sleep cuz needs to go to college tommorow morning that's why! I will start 1 update and will do it completely ! Please forgive me this time πŸ˜­

Aradhana... I appreciate your efforts... you need not to say sorry...

India Forum is not paying for the Written Update you do... You do it Voluntiarily to help all who are dependent on WU... Aradhana... you take care of your health and Focus on Your Study... Study comes first... I really appreciate you dear... πŸ˜ƒ

if Ppl are so impatience... they shud watch it... they need not to be pest here on girl who does it by her choice... none asked her to do so... don't be so mean

I am not from this Forum... was checking on what's happening... Seeing at such type of behavious made me comment... You guys are so mean that you made such a Sweet Girl plead you for forgiveness... None is paying her.. she is doing it as a Favor. Appreciate her work.😊
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Thanks Sachi ! ! ! Thanks for the support πŸ˜‰
Well such mistake won't happen in future ! And for the others, I am completing the written update now and as you know there is a brief update in the forum sooo i am finishing the full update πŸ˜›
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  I missed the opening 5 minutes or so and you filled in the gaps nicely.

And as I am an Administrator and Global Moderator for two US based show forums, I agree with Sachi16.  Everything is done on a volunteer basis.

Edited by nikkigreen - 12 years ago
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

Aradhana... I appreciate your efforts... you need not to say sorry...

India Forum is not paying for the Written Update you do... You do it Voluntiarily to help all who are dependent on WU... Aradhana... you take care of your health and Focus on Your Study... Study comes first... I really appreciate you dear... πŸ˜ƒ

if Ppl are so impatience... they shud watch it... they need not to be pest here on girl who does it by her choice... none asked her to do so... don't be so mean

I am not from this Forum... was checking on what's happening... Seeing at such type of behavious made me comment... You guys are so mean that you made such a Sweet Girl plead you for forgiveness... None is paying her.. she is doing it as a Favor. Appreciate her work.😊

I was going to say the exact same thing!

I don't know why people have to be so mean... πŸ˜•

Aradhana thank you for the lovely update!😊
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Thanks Naina ! ! ! Please comment how was the update ! I finished it !!! Hope everyone likes it πŸ‘πŸΌ I gave many detailed things except for Malti & Pashu scenes ! Cuz it's getting irritating, the same everytime : rememebering the mistakes !