Saas Bina Sasuraal

Full Written Update 14 Sept 2011 -Done !

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
   TongueYay, Today I got the chance to do the written update as the daily updater got internet problems Tongue Hope you enjoy my nearly first update!LOL
Soo, I'm gonna start ! Big smile 

FULL EPISODE

In Pracheen's college

Pracheen shakes hand with his friend and says bye. He says to himself, '' I'm in tension, what do I do?'' Then, Chipkali (Dimple) coming from the back and shouts VANASPATI LOL ! Pracheen turns, was about to say Chip... Then he says ''Dimple hi'' Wink ! Dimple turns around and see & then Pracheen says ''Yes, you ! Dimple ! '' Big smile Dimple surprised and says : What happened, suddenly Chipkali becomes Dimple ROFL ! (Pracheen trying to console her) and say to Dimple: ''Ohh, you !You take a name for serious and becomes angry ! I call you Chipkali just for fun and for our friendship. Dimple replies : ''Today, you seem very grateful ! What's the matter ! Tell me quickly, I am already late and i've bunk classes to come and meet you, I need to go back '' Embarrassed Pracheen hesitating says that he needs Dimple's help ! Dimple shocked Shocked replies: ''You! Help? Mine?!? '' Pracheen says Yes and then Dimple says WOW, my luck is opened ! LOLPracheen says : '' Right !Soo let's go , come with me '' (He takes Dimple with him) Embarrassed 

Chaturvedi Saree Shop

Pashu talking on the phone while Cheddi checking the book of accounts ! He is saying: Last time when we paid in advance what happen ? (Cheddi shocked Shocked about the account book not filled)! Cheddi looks and Pashu and calls him and Pashu make a sign with his hand 'WAIT' ! (Pashu continues to talk on the phone)! (Cheddi trying to make a sign to Pashu so that he listens to him ROFL ) Then Pashu says Yes Pitaji ! Cheddi answers : What's this ? Ouch From the day I've given you the keys of the shop, the account book is not completed ! Pashu replies and says : Pitaji , I've kept the accounts in a different book separately ! We don't have the same way of keeping the accounts ! That's why ? Confused (Cheddi-Pashu starting fighting over this matter Wink) Tej Embarrassed inteferes and says : By the way Bhaiya is not saying wrong ! Cheddi says: Will you support him now ? SleepyTej Embarrassed answers : Well, I can support you but you will say that your son is supporting you just to show (not true supporting) ! Tongue Cheddi asks Ved: What do you want to say ? Ved replies: You're not wrong (Cheddi feels happy Smile) But I don't want to give you false happiness ! LOL ROFL Ved gives an example: I sing Bhajans but not everyone sings like me ! Cheddi angry Angry says: Did all of you open a group for not supporting me ? Tej, Ved and Pashu laughing Big smile

In Pracheen's college

(Dimple counting the money to give Pracheen ! ) - Pracheen happy Big smile ! Dimple gives the money to Pracheen & both smiling LOL ! Pracheen says ''Thank you Smile!! Thank you Dimple ! You're very nice Wink ''Dimple replies and says '' Don't be soo dramatic ! Go ROFL ! & keep the money safely'' Pracheen replies Yes and puts the money in his pocket ! On the other hand Tosty is in his college and looking for him ! Tosty says to herself Confused : '' Where can he be, in the class or...'' ! Ouch Then we can see Dimple and Pracheen again talking and Tosty far far away ! Dimple says: '' If Cheddi uncle comes to know that you lost your school fees, you're finished '' (Again Pracheen lied to dimple, first he said that he was going in a b-day party when he asked money from Malti) Confused Dimple continues and says: ''I will get lot of fun LOL LOL'' Pracheen scared Shocked says : Dimple! I hope you will not tell him'' Dimple happy Wink answers : You got scared RIGHT ! Don't take tension, I will not tell! & keep this money safely !'' Pracheen answers Yes! (Tosty coming in the back) Dimple says '' OK ! I'm going , I will be late'' Pracheen say OK Confused ! Then he thanks God Big smile , then starting talking to God: '' Do you know why I like Riya soo much? Becoz she is very sweet not like Chipkali Shocked'' He thinks of Riya !

At the Dining Table

Malti says 'Chai' and guess to whom ? HER DUMB MOM Angry (Why does she comes to create problems) Shobha hesitating and said to Malti: ''You alone is doing sooo much work! Shocked! Where is Tosty? '' Malti replies: '' She will be coming home soon'' Shobha asking in another tone Ouch : ''But where did she go ? Angry I mean I am just asking it like that ! '' Malti surprised Confused Mati keeps on saying : '' There are many works to do outside, we need to pay bills, go to the bank, ... and all Tosty takes care of it '' Shobha says: ''1 thing you must keep in mind ! From now on, you need to take all in your hands Angry '' MALTI SURPRISED Ouch ! 

In Pracheen's college

Tosty asking a boy : Do you know Pracheen Chaturvedi? And the boy replies : Yes, he is my classmate! Tosty asks where can I look for him ! Ouch The boy answers : I don't know if he cam to college today ! He didn't attend lectures! TOSTY SURPRISED Confused She asks: Is this the first time! The boy replies: Before we used to see him, now we don't see him anymore ! Tosty thanks the boy & wonders: '' Everyday Pracheen leaves home to go to college and comes her but not for attending lectures Confused ? What's happening ? Why is Pracheen behaving like this! Tosty sees Pracheen talking to his friend Rohan ! (She goes in the back of the pillare and hears the conversation) Rohan saying: Before you used to lend money from Adi but now you're lending money from me ! I don't care abt his money but when will you return mines,,,, Shocked Pracheen says I will give you ! Don't worry !?! Confused Then Rohan replies: Yaar! You're saying the same thing from the past 2-3 weeks ! (Tosty is really shocked hearing all that Confused) Pracheen says RELAX! Is a friend important or money? What r u saying ? I will return you don't worry ! Rohan replies: If you will, do it fast as I need to give my father accounts about what I do with the money and he added : this time I can't help you ! Angry Pracheen says: Please don't do that ! Shocked 

At the dining table

Shobha says: ''From now on, it was Tosty who is keeping all the responsibilities! & if you will not share it then who will Angry (SOMETHING IS WRONG Angry) A girl of of her age just keeps thinking abt herself but Tosty is keeping everyone happy in the house! '' Malti replies: '' You're absolutely right ! Before mariage Tosty was working as a teacher'' Shobha adds: '' You see! How much she left for the family! Don't you think that she should get some time for herself ! Malti answers: '' You gave a very good idea ! But Tosty... she will not ask for the family the permission! I will do something about that ! Angry Shobha happy Angry saying: Yes, go and talk to the family ! If someone is getting happiness becoz of us it's good !!! Malti says : Yes, today itself I will go and talk to Pitaji abt this matter! Confused Shobha says that she is going ! (HOPE SHE GOES UP FOR GOOD Tongue)

In Chaturvedi Hall

Malti is giving tea to everyone (Tej Embarrassed, Dadaji, Gyan, Pitaji, Pashu & Ved - ummm...) When she calls Ved to take the tea, Ved turns in the other way! Then Pashu takes the tea and gives it to him! Ved takes it and says thank.. you Big smile and keeps it on the table ! (MALTI AGAIN SAD, I THINK SHE MUST PAID FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE Angry) Malti says: Do you want something to eat while drinking the tea! Tej Embarrassed replies: NO, bhabhi ! Thanks Big smile Pashu wondering : ''Tosty cannot be seen ! Where is she?'' Malti replies: She has gone out ! Tej anxious Embarrassed says: GONE OUT !? Actually, she doesn't go out in the evening! Malti replies: Now that I am here, she got time for herself! (Tej's smile,, oouuff makes me dead Embarrassed Embarrassed) Malti hesitating to say : ''Tosty should get time for herself! '' Pashu answers: Yes ! Do something, share the work among yourselves, the 2 of you will get time'' Malti says: Let it be about me! Think about Tosty! How nice would it be if she starts teaching again'' Shocked (DADAJI SHOCKED Shocked& PITAJI RED WITH ANGER Angry) Tej happy Embarrassed, Pashu trying to avoid the matter , but Malti insists to talk about this matter ! She says: If she re gets in the routine, she will be happy! Big smile Tej says'Yes' with his head Embarrassed! Pitaji says: 'Is this you who is sayong this or Tosty told you to tell you this' ! Cheddi says: ''BETTER TO THINK ABOUT THIS MATTER WHEN TOSTY DECIDES IT '' & '' Where is Pracheen?'' Malti answers: He went to his friends' house to study and Tej explains Embarrassed! But Pitaji angry Angry about Pracheen staying out for late at night !

In Chaturvedi Hall

Ved reading Hanuman Chalisa & Gyan reading his book ! Tosty brings milk for Gyan & water for Ved! She gives the milk to Gyan and says : LISTEN! When bhaiya finished, give him the water '' Gyan asks where is the milk for Pracheen bhaiya ? Tosty answers: If I keep it here it will be cold, soo when he comes home, i will do it instantly and give it to him! Big smileThen Tosty says to Gyan : Finish the milk and fast, go to sleep ! Gyan remembers and say: Bhabhi, I need to wake up at 5:30 a.m , do wake me up ! LOL Ved finished his prayers and says: Gyan, you r saying a time as if it is auspicious ! LOL 5:30a.m, everyone gets up and is alreading at work! (Ved drinking hos milk) Gyan replies: That's why! I can't get off from my sleep! And Tosty adds : That' why I am saying go sleep quickly ! I will wake you in the morning ! (Tosty looking at the time Confused). Ved & Gyan givehis glass to Tosty and Tosty goes away ! They say good night to each other Sleepy

Pashu-Malti Room Ouch

(Before starting this part, I would like to say that Pashu-malti Romance & way of talking is not my cup of tea) Malti brings milk to Pashu! Pashu's shoulders were aching, soo Malti goes & give a massage! Pashu says to Malti: You've changed! Malti replies: 'Am I good or bad'. Pashu replies: I can't say GOOD! You're very good Tongue ! He says that Malti is not like before ! FIGHTING OVER EVERYSINGLE THING! Then he goes and hugs her ! LOL Malti says that she wants a new morning so that she doesn't make the same mistakes! 

TeNya (Tej n Tosty room) Heart

Tej removing the clothes the laundry ! Embarrassed and Tosty enters Tongue ! Tej says to Tosty: Come Madam! As you said, I kept all the clothes to wash separately! (BUT TOSTY AGAIN THINKING OF PRACHEEN'S DOING) Cry! Tej Embarrassed continue  to talk then realise that Tosty is somewhere else! He gives her the clothes and Tosty asks what to do with it ! Tej Embarrassed answers make pickles with it ! Tosty asks: With this? Tej Embarrassed says : NOO, This one! Showing his brain ! WHERE R U LOST !WHT TENSION DO YOU HAVE? Tosty says: I don't have tension but my health is not soo good ! Tej Embarrassed gets romantic and says: HEHE!! This time do you have any intentions to give really the good news ROFL Party. Tosty stops him and says : Tej, tum bhi naa!! Then they start talking and Tej starts to explain to Tosty how talented is she Embarrassed and what did Malti Bhabhi said about her teaching to school! (BUT TOSTY STILL THINKING ABOUT PRACHEEN'S MONEY PROBLEM) 

Precap: Pracheen comes home and thanks God that everyone is sleeping ! LOL Then when he turns he sees Tosty Tongue He gets scared, and Tosty says: Pracheen it's very late ! Pracheen says Good night Bhabhi ! Tosty stops him and says Pracheen it's very late at night...

Tongue Hope you like my first updateTongue

Edited by AradhnaRama - 15 September 2011 at 4:41pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

maaykafan100ajaygandhiHumtum25aasaxena3miss_patel5zahirnikkigreenameetasingh4sinipillaiNaina007YMGGK_favouritepunjabi#1wadi..dollcoolkitty_23bsingapuryRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Full Written Update 14 Sept 2011 -Done !" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove.

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
thanxx 4 the update...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favourite.PerfectLove.

asheth

asheth

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Come on...please post the rest of the update, we really have been patiently waiting...

m001

desikuri21

desikuri21

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
if u were so tired then u didn't need to update to begin with...now writing the update half way and saying tht u r sleepy and wont do it...is not right...u got everyone excited...seeme like u were just playin games...Either do it completely or don't do it AT all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysm001asheth.PerfectLove.punjabi#1

asheth

asheth

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I really do agree with the above statement as mean as it is, it kind of is unfair to those who wait for these updates all day and then to leave them halfway like this and now it's mid-day of the day after the mentioned episode, and nothing is done, feels like the writer or anyone isn't paying attention to the forum or the posts here. Please avoid this in the future.

m001

.PerfectLove.

IF-Dazzler

.PerfectLove.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Sorry I needed to sleep cuz needs to go to college tommorow morning that's why! I will start 1 update and will do it completely ! Please forgive me this time Cry

Edited by AradhnaRama - 15 September 2011 at 2:23pm

YMGGK_favourite

Disappeared

IF-Rockerz

Disappeared

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AradhnaRama

Sorry I needed to sleep cuz needs to go to college tommorow morning that's why! I will start 1 update and will do it completely ! Please forgive me this time Cry

Aradhana... I appreciate your efforts... you need not to say sorry...

India Forum is not paying for the Written Update you do... You do it Voluntiarily to help all who are dependent on WU... Aradhana... you take care of your health and Focus on Your Study... Study comes first... I really appreciate you dear... Big smile

if Ppl are so impatience... they shud watch it... they need not to be pest here on girl who does it by her choice... none asked her to do so... don't be so mean Ouch

I am not from this Forum... was checking on what's happening... Seeing at such type of behavious made me comment... You guys are so mean that you made such a Sweet Girl plead you for forgiveness... None is paying her.. she is doing it as a Favor. Appreciate her work.Smile

Edited by Sachi16 - 15 September 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenNaina007YMGGK_favourite.PerfectLove.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.