Dharampatni

Kastur is ridiculous

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Mohan may be an alcoholic, smokin gambler who doesn't give a damn about his culture but at least he protected Kastur

That was RIDICULOUS,, girl you have arms and legs.. stop acting like a stupid damsel in distress and protect your man

Have any of you guys seen aaja nachle? well if you haven't there's this scene where people are beating up kunal kapoor and konkona sen sharma jumps in front of Kunal and protects him from getting hurt while she gets hurt herself.. now THAT'S called real love

seriously I wouldn't wanna marry Kastur if I was Mohan either.. she can talk big but thats IT.. pathetic..

really unhappy with you CVs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well that's about 99% of the women tv serial who either stop the man from fighting or tried to get help. I don't know how realistic it would've been to see Kastur tackling 4 men but it would've been fun to watch. πŸ˜†

I really didn't see the need for the fight scene but another reason for Saroj / Kastur to have more misunderstandin.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya i think u rigth   that's about 99% of the women tv serial who either stop the man from fighting or tried to get help .
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think its more unrealistic just standing around freaking out instead of finding some way to protect your hubby-to-be

I would have definitely done something to help instead of asking another MAN to help.. you've got arms and legs too darling.. use them

Have any of you seen 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'.. in the show Arohi is cornered in her room by her husband's brother -in-law with an intent to rape her and she ends up beating him up and tying him up in a bag.. girl power! thats a tv show that showed that women aren't as "fragile" and "darpok" as society thinks

i also think mohan was ridiculous in the way he told his mom that kastur is to blame for his injuries.. like wth dont blame her, blame the goons

CVs 😑
Edited by _Anonymous_ - 12 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^ You know what Anonymous, Kastur is supposed to be a "dharampatni" πŸ˜† And "dharampatni" itself cuts the girl power for me ... So neither had I expected them to show her as a strong lady nor will I ... Dont get your expectations high with CVs ever showing her as a strong girl ... She will be strong only wrt changing Mohan and taking all credit πŸ₯± She is supposed to just love Mohan and do his seva like an ideal patnivrata πŸ₯±

Umm mohan didnt say kastur is to blamed ... he simply said kastur ki wajah se ... but later he did explain everything ... I dont see why is he to be blamed in this
Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

I think its more unrealistic just standing around freaking out instead of finding some way to protect your hubby-to-be

I would have definitely done something to help instead of asking another MAN to help.. you've got arms and legs too darling.. use them

Have any of you seen 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'.. in the show Arohi is cornered in her room by her husband's brother -in-law with an intent to rape her and she ends up beating him up and tying him up in a bag.. girl power! thats a tv show that showed that women aren't as "fragile" and "darpok" as society thinks

i also think mohan was ridiculous in the way he told his mom that kastur is to blame for his injuries.. like wth dont blame her, blame the goons

CVs 😑

LOL mohan did not blame her he said uski waja sey huwa meaning usko bachatey huwey πŸ˜†

But kastur is not darpok na ... i mean the way she held that goon's hand did not show she is darpok, it was like she is some wrestling champion  baad mey kia uhwa dunno πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
KAstur isnt exactly darpok as you say...Coz shes the one who goes about with her proud to be gujju speeches and then stopping the goons and things...
Its just that a girl who does all this would rather ask Mohan jee to come out and not fight or rather even in the hitel instead of tacling the goons alone she would call some more people...
And further more why does she leave the hotel when she knows that the goons have just left ????
CVs I know this is a story but plll some amount of reality is reqd
Laylah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont know but I've seen some situations where people are shocked at whats happening and having different reactions in these types of situations, unless it happens to myself where my partner is getting beat then only then would I know what my body and mind would do and how I would react.  She tried to get people help right but no one was listening? even if she had jumped in, it could have made the situation more worse for herself and specially for Mohan, the outcome could have been alot more severe than what had happened maybe.  CVs could have shown she'd wrestled with the goons but they seem to want to show that Mohan will protect her? I don't know but I wouldn't say Kastur is ridiculous.

Also about Arohi - beating up her BIL and tieing him up after attempting to rape her, I dont think this is realistic unless you are Wonderwoman, its just a TV show don't think this actually happens in real life when you in that type of position πŸ˜• it looked more of comedy than real dangerous situation in the end.

Edited by Laylah - 12 years ago
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaa even i didnt like kastur;s behaviour here.
those gundas wer beating him up..and all she did was shouting "bachaaooo"".
even after the gundas went...she didnt even placed his head on her lap...main hoti toh sabse pehle yeh kaam kartiπŸ˜†...she was just shoutingg "mohan ji app theek toh hai naa".
arey yaar uss bechare ko pakro toh sahi.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Khajuu

Place his head on her lap 🀣 Kastur is afriad to shake Mohan hand let alone put his head on her lap. Plus this is Mohan we're are talking about, I'm sure would've made a sarcastic comment.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago