Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Mohan may be an alcoholic, smokin gambler who doesn't give a damn about his culture but at least he protected Kastur

That was RIDICULOUS,, girl you have arms and legs.. stop acting like a stupid damsel in distress and protect your man

Have any of you guys seen aaja nachle? well if you haven't there's this scene where people are beating up kunal kapoor and konkona sen sharma jumps in front of Kunal and protects him from getting hurt while she gets hurt herself.. now THAT'S called real love

seriously I wouldn't wanna marry Kastur if I was Mohan either.. she can talk big but thats IT.. pathetic..

really unhappy with you CVs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali667mary78613

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kastur is ridiculous" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Well that's about 99% of the women tv serial who either stop the man from fighting or tried to get help. I don't know how realistic it would've been to see Kastur tackling 4 men but it would've been fun to watch. LOL

I really didn't see the need for the fight scene but another reason for Saroj / Kastur to have more misunderstandin.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82LaylahAymeeSandstone

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
ya i think u rigth   that's about 99% of the women tv serial who either stop the man from fighting or tried to get help .

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I think its more unrealistic just standing around freaking out instead of finding some way to protect your hubby-to-be

I would have definitely done something to help instead of asking another MAN to help.. you've got arms and legs too darling.. use them

Have any of you seen 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'.. in the show Arohi is cornered in her room by her husband's brother -in-law with an intent to rape her and she ends up beating him up and tying him up in a bag.. girl power! thats a tv show that showed that women aren't as "fragile" and "darpok" as society thinks

i also think mohan was ridiculous in the way he told his mom that kastur is to blame for his injuries.. like wth dont blame her, blame the goons

CVs Angry

Edited by _Anonymous_ - 15 September 2011 at 1:14am

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
^ You know what Anonymous, Kastur is supposed to be a "dharampatni" LOL And "dharampatni" itself cuts the girl power for me ... So neither had I expected them to show her as a strong lady nor will I ... Dont get your expectations high with CVs ever showing her as a strong girl ... She will be strong only wrt changing Mohan and taking all credit Sleepy She is supposed to just love Mohan and do his seva like an ideal patnivrata Sleepy

Umm mohan didnt say kastur is to blamed ... he simply said kastur ki wajah se ... but later he did explain everything ... I dont see why is he to be blamed in this

Edited by manasi_31 - 15 September 2011 at 2:03am

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

I think its more unrealistic just standing around freaking out instead of finding some way to protect your hubby-to-be

I would have definitely done something to help instead of asking another MAN to help.. you've got arms and legs too darling.. use them

Have any of you seen 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'.. in the show Arohi is cornered in her room by her husband's brother -in-law with an intent to rape her and she ends up beating him up and tying him up in a bag.. girl power! thats a tv show that showed that women aren't as "fragile" and "darpok" as society thinks

i also think mohan was ridiculous in the way he told his mom that kastur is to blame for his injuries.. like wth dont blame her, blame the goons

CVs Angry

LOL mohan did not blame her he said uski waja sey huwa meaning usko bachatey huwey LOL

But kastur is not darpok na ... i mean the way she held that goon's hand did not show she is darpok, it was like she is some wrestling champion  baad mey kia uhwa dunno LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 15 September 2011 at 2:03am

-Shobhu21-

IF-Dazzler

-Shobhu21-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
KAstur isnt exactly darpok as you say...Coz shes the one who goes about with her proud to be gujju speeches and then stopping the goons and things...
Its just that a girl who does all this would rather ask Mohan jee to come out and not fight or rather even in the hitel instead of tacling the goons alone she would call some more people...
And further more why does she leave the hotel when she knows that the goons have just left ????
CVs I know this is a story but plll some amount of reality is reqd

Laylah

Groupbie

Laylah

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I dont know but I've seen some situations where people are shocked at whats happening and having different reactions in these types of situations, unless it happens to myself where my partner is getting beat then only then would I know what my body and mind would do and how I would react.  She tried to get people help right but no one was listening? even if she had jumped in, it could have made the situation more worse for herself and specially for Mohan, the outcome could have been alot more severe than what had happened maybe.  CVs could have shown she'd wrestled with the goons but they seem to want to show that Mohan will protect her? I don't know but I wouldn't say Kastur is ridiculous.

Also about Arohi - beating up her BIL and tieing him up after attempting to rape her, I dont think this is realistic unless you are Wonderwoman, its just a TV show don't think this actually happens in real life when you in that type of position Confused it looked more of comedy than real dangerous situation in the end.

Edited by Laylah - 15 September 2011 at 3:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.