Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Journey from Dr. Shashank to Dr.Ashutosh (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhoop_Kinare

Check this out for complete description
Muneeba_starHC Senior Member
Muneeba_starHC
Muneeba_starHC

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhoop_Kinare

Check this out for complete description
thnk u:)
Muneeba_starHC Senior Member
Muneeba_starHC
Muneeba_starHC

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by shanti05

Shamil we meet again common Factor Doctor jee...Hug

Yes it will be interesting

am very excited abt this show
Mohnish is one talented guy who never made it big. I hope his role in KTLK is appreciated.
Kiddies here are more bothered abt sizzling scenesLOL..
even without a single hawt scene , dhoop kinare , the pakistani version was a classic hit. Hope the hindi version too is really goodSmile
umm pointing at me??lol:D...btw can anyone tell me the story of dhoop kinare??
LOLvery clever of uHugNot just u there are many like u , isnt itWink
Abt the story,sure why not?

In the pakistani version, the lead girl zoya was the grand daughter of the foster father of Dr.Ahmer ( here MB). So now u know the reason for the age difference! zoya's mother had married her father against her grandpa's will. He adopted ahmer who comes to know abt zoya & her mother only after his 'baba's' death. But dr.Ahmer doesnt know that zoya is the same girl who has joined his hospital as an intern.He finds her immature & childish and so is very strict with her. Slowly he realises his love for her but refuses to accept it coz he is very much older than her. Zoya too falls in love but doesnt have the courage to tell him that. There are a few other interesting characters too. I hope u got an idea.
hmm seems to be an interesting story...btw thnk u:)
-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Mohnish is an amazing actor , i'm eagerly waitin' for the show to begin !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-red-shanti05

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I'm curious to see how Mohnish plays Ashutosh differently from Shashank (Sanjivani's Shashank, that is...DMG's Shashank is utterly forgettable) since it seems like there are many aspects of Shashank's personality that will probably show up in Ashutosh...

I adore Mohnish's Shashank Gupta - I have a feeling I'll like Ashutosh, too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--red-shanti05

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hey Shanti !!Hug Don't know if you remember me but i certainly remember you from the DMG days. How are you?Smile  Anyways, yes. I have always loved Dr.Shashank in DMG and seeing him in the same yet different character would be interesting. Really looking forward to see his character. Obviously comparisons between Dr.Shashank and Dr.Ashutosh will be made. MB is a great actor and know that he will definitely live upto the expectations of the character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--red-shanti05

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I do agree he is a great actor...I was really hating him as I was a kid and for me he was a thief who was always planning to stole the heroine but since I saw his positive character in HSSH...I became his fan though now I can say that hatred of childhood was indirectly his appreciation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-red-

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Hey Shanti !!Hug Don't know if you remember me but i certainly remember you from the DMG days. How are you?Smile  Anyways, yes. I have always loved Dr.Shashank in DMG and seeing him in the same yet different character would be interesting. Really looking forward to see his character. Obviously comparisons between Dr.Shashank and Dr.Ashutosh will be made. MB is a great actor and know that he will definitely live upto the expectations of the character.
Hi Dear Yes we meet again .. I am glad that we get to share the same thought.. As a Doctor seen him deal with interns in DMG, but here with dealing with the intersm he will also be dealing with his inner feelings for Dr. Nidhi and that dimension would be interesting to watch

Looking forward to have discussions with many who have seen MB as a doctor in the shows earlier and with KTLK his  character dimension

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--red-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index