*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 9:50am | IP Logged
TUSSHAR: I AM NOT GAYAB EVEN AFTER 'GAYAB'

By Our Staff

Tete-a-Tete

click for larger view
The audience's expectations from star children are very high, and children's duty is to fulfill them. But when the star kids fail the audience criticizes them with harsh comments. These comments have definitely helped him, he says. We met him recently and chatted with him.

Excerpts of a chat with him:

What type of roles do you like?

I like only those films in which a character has an adequate scope to do something. The story should be effective, and touch the heart of the audience. I don't mind even if the director is new.

Don't you think that the stars' children's have an easy way to success in Bollywood?

click for larger view
I don't agree with this comment. In every profession, one's hard work pays. My first film was not a home production, and I have done more of outside films than home productions. I am interested in my work and I don't care about anybody's comment.

Aren't you 'Gayab' from the industry after the release of your 'Gayab'?

This is absolutely wrong. My role in 'Gayab' was strong. I would like to repeat any such role or the film.

How much do you match with your father? Does he interfere in your career?

click for larger view
I look very different from my father. However, maybe I match with him in some respects after all I am his son. He says that we have to do our work without caring for the result. Yes, he doesn't interfere in my career.

Is an acting course important for becoming a hero or that it's is hereditary?

Yes, it's in blood too, but I have taken a formal training in acting. It has proved very useful to me as it enhanced my acting ability.

Tell us something about your next film?

click for larger view
My next film is 'Kya Cool Hai Hum'. This is a comedy. Hot baby Isha Koppikar is my co-star in this film. I like all types of characters.

Who is your favorite heroine?

click for larger view
I believe in my own acting ability. I do not depend upon my co-star. I try my best to bring the character alive. My favorite heroines are Kajol and Tabu.

What does satisfy a film star?

Yes, we call it creative satisfaction. At the time of the release of any movie every star is under pressure. We enjoy those moments.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TUSSHAR: I AM NOT GAYAB EVEN AFTER 'GAYAB" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Lol thanx 4 sharing...

well, tusshar could have fooled me about not being gayab anymore....LOL

rouble

rouble

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
thanks

Ibad

Ibad

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Thx 4 posting.

queenbee

Goldie

queenbee

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jem1299

Lol thanx 4 sharing...

well, tusshar could have fooled me about not being gayab anymore....LOL

LOLLOLLOL nah.. he wasnt gayab, he was just keeping a low profile to avoid being hounded by the paparazziWink

krazee_gurl

Goldie

krazee_gurl

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

i don't think he is that gr8 of an actor, i watched his jeena sirf mere liya , did not think he could act at all. he may look like the character he should play, but can not make you think of him as his character.

abladabla

abladabla

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
I have actually met him during the shooting of his film "Mujhe Kuch Kehna hai". I think that was his first film..he didn't sound confident and looked nothing like an actor. In one if the photos, my mom actually mistook him for another of our college friends and said i don't think he is an actor, u r trying to fool me.. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top