FF: New York times Thread 5 Completed 10/03 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
hey,,,,,I wantd 2 tell u,,,,ur story is concentrating too much on rishab n naini,,,,,this startd around April,,,n still u r gvng them soo much footage,,,,i came back again to read ur story,,,bt they r still there,,,,,,,frankly prev u hd soo mny readers,,,,bt nw,,i doubt,,,dnt feel bad,,,as a tru fan of ur writng,,,,jus wantd 2 be true nt fake appreciations,,,jus like we dnt like seing devni,,,or nybody other than maneet,,,its d same here,,,,,,n they dnt evn exist in  d serial,,,so its hard 2 connect u knw,,,sorru again if u felt bad.

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Wow.. you updated..

Wow!! A good buildup to whats to follow next...  I have nothing much to add except that now i'm very curiously waiting for the next part 😊

However couldn't help but wonder whats to happen to the guy with Naini and and whats in store for the lady with Rishab... And is that Dadi's masterstroke ???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

Thanks Azmatazz for stopping by.  Will try and update today for all your questions.

Originally posted by princess163

You made my day Hasini!

somehow in college today I suddenly thought about how good it would be if I could find an NY Times update waiting for me when I get home and tadaa... my wish grantedπŸ˜ƒ
I am so looking forward to all the teasing, and an oh so jealous Maan, not to forget the oh-so dead RishabhπŸ˜†
Okay! I am not making any sense here...too happy I guess!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Love you
Swati

Thanks Swati. Nice to see you here and once again all your scraps at the last thread was great. Making sure I acknowledge them here for everyone too.

Yes will post the link in the maneetFF thread, when I next login.

Originally posted by drdee142

Oh I was so waiting for you to update, thanks for this, I've been checking to see if there were any updates from you. Please PM me your update and I'm so very eager to read all your writings

Once again a very interesting update, waiting for the next one πŸ˜Š

Thanks Drdee. All links to my other work is in the first post of this thread. I'm not into PMs nowadays..bad habit, I know.

Originally posted by punjabi.princes

awesome part!
found it a bit odd that Dadi was at the desi club with them LOl
but even Dadi's need to party haha
con't soon!

πŸ˜† Thanks for pointing out. I'm trying to squeeze all the writing in the limited time I have, that I'm missing out the details. Corrected it now. Thanks for your comments gurl!

Originally posted by kavs123

hey,,,,,I wantd 2 tell u,,,,ur story is concentrating too much on rishab n naini,,,,,this startd around April,,,n still u r gvng them soo much footage,,,,i came back again to read ur story,,,bt they r still there,,,,,,,frankly prev u hd soo mny readers,,,,bt nw,,i doubt,,,dnt feel bad,,,as a tru fan of ur writng,,,,jus wantd 2 be true nt fake appreciations,,,jus like we dnt like seing devni,,,or nybody other than maneet,,,its d same here,,,,,,n they dnt evn exist in  d serial,,,so its hard 2 connect u knw,,,sorru again if u felt bad.

Thanks Kavs. Your feedback is definitely taken. I started nursing a bad writing block with a love scene for Rishabh and Naini and now they have melded well into the story. I agree everyone have their prefrences and will do justice to that, as much as I can, without altering the script too much this late in the FF. I can't skip them for the next two updates, but its all Maneet after that, all the way to the end. I can only hope that you will like it then.
Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
yaayyy..you updated...me checking the update right away..
nice update..loved all the scheming & planning...it was ek dum mast... really liked reading the part...good work...keep it up...please do update soon, me very eager to know what happens next...update soon..😊
Just saw your update
Will read it during lunch hour :-)
hey Hasini,,,vvv glad that u tk criticism also positively,,,,thats so rare over here,,,,,bcos i v seen people quittng so easily cos sumbody gv them a feedback which ws nt favourable for them,,nywys thats a quality i will really respect n keep in mind,,,bt believe me i didnt want 2 hurt u,,,i didnt want 2 write it als,,,bt then I thought it was d best thing to do,,,,,sorry once again if I hurt u!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS on the new thread...πŸ₯³

at last i found it..uff...was looking for it...

bookmarking it...

will read the update n comment later...
Great update!!

Ah, am enjoying Geet and Dadi's plans...seems it's working. The guys are totally smitten with their wives...kinda cute. Looks like Abhi and Naini's pretense will be put to an end. Aw, Maan's sad that Geet's gonna leave for SF. Can't wait to know what the night has in store for both the couples.

Do continue soon.
Our dear Geet is definitely on mission tease Rishabh and naini.
Since Maan has softened and daadi  gave her the game plan she was the sole executor.
Loved the way she was racking her brains to find ways.
Both Maan and Rishabh were completely lost admiring their lady loves.
Geet finally managed to drive away Rishabh
Looks like Geet's mission is accomplished.
Rishabh was booked by one harmless woman right infront of Naini while
she with no second thoughts mingled with Daadi's acquaintance.
The fun is going to begin right away i suppose.
Waiting for the next part.

Awesome part... Is dat girl wid rishab is part of maaneet nd dadi's plan...