Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
he smiled!! he smiled!! 

*nadz u better calm down*

oxygen! oxygen! oxygen!

jeez i can't believe kushi actually drew a cute smile on khadoos raizada's face! brava ragazza kushi girl!! so yeahhh arnav singh raizada does know how to smile wooo hooo

brilliant post & needless to say i love it & second every word of urs zainu baby doll. finally we got a arhilicous drool worthy scene yet again tnx to CVs. man our cursing has finally paid off & i will continue dancing on cloud number nine if blah exits from da scene soon! all z well all z well!!

enough with drooling & getting back to ur post, arnav more or less defended kushi when she was about to blurt out she was at fault to anjali. im sure he regretted his earlier words which were more like thorns to kushi kumari gupta's innocent soul and perhaps he accepted da tea burning fiasco as retribution to his mean words & behaviour

loved da apology scene. arnav's expressions were bang on & da way they changed when she said she was meant to pour orange juice instead of mango oooh boy mwaaah i wanted to kiss arnie boy for that killer smile πŸ˜ kushi's childlike behaviour mellowed him down. thanks heaps kushi girly for being a good sport & ending this bitter war with mr. darcy... oops i mean mr. handsome gardner!!

my only concern is how did his chest get burned when she only splashed tea at his face? how was his beautiful face got saved?!?! hmmm... interesting!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"So ASR melts on her tears..

Khushi melts too if any Arnav come in harm's way."

this sums it all...hope we have more arhi moments n em bonding b4 shyam starts his plan πŸ˜‘
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Zainab dear... going for lunch... my collegue is sitting on my head πŸ˜† will come back and respond... till then if you are there.. read my post for my views on the episode... Here I go chanting "barun barun" all the way...😳
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1783998

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: current

Warning:the following is a gushfest..those prone to hysterics read at your own risk

The high point of the episode ..the high tea ..thrown in a highhanded manner by khushi on her high horse...

Talk about jumping the gun..throwing the tea..and all because khushi lacks a dupaata radar..Honestly for that girll the dupatta can go anyhwere from being torn or caught in rear view mirrors..or flapping on a hapless Arnav who seems paralysed by the sheer fabric..Never underestimate the powers of the duppata..It can also act as an ice breaker..GOD..there can be a  phD written on the use and abuse of the duppatta..

So Khsuhi thinks without her radar .the rakshas has caught it *of note He has just given her an earfull before this * She is still smarting from the barrage of insults hurled by ASR and now is the time to strike back ..which she does without listenig him out ..with the power of tea..She flings the tea on a surprised and a stunned Arnav..who by the time has gathered his wits, Khushi has beat a hasty exit..
ich is the
The older ASR would have bitten Khushi's head off.

The new Arnav is still thinking about the hurtful tears *prob* which is the last thing on his mind..

And what follows is brilliant...

Arnav does not tell his sister about what and who was perpetuater..Interesting because this is something which is close to his heart..He prob feels conscious ..but then the UNthinkable happens.He lets Khushi go without a single word of censure ..Ths means the love story had finally started..

and Khushi by now is restless by the sight of those burns..* those burns were a tad bit exaggerated nut hey I am not complaining..*

So ASR melts on her tears..

Khushi melts too if any Arnav come in harm's way.

and the apology scene was brilliant too..
He is with his plants..case in point..HE needs to think as to why he let khushi go scot free..
HE starts in the Khadoos mode and later at the sight of tears..he actually looks incredulous and then helpless..
Khushi by now has blubbering and babbling..Aww only her tears could have broken the ice..and then she confesses about her pranks and then apologises..ASR offers a box of tissues..the olive branch..If khsuhi ahd remained civil then it may not have worked..

So now where do we go..Is it forward as friends first and then as lovers..The mighty have fallen..to be with us lesser mortals..
Khushi .

PS..They used pigeons in the olden days.. to kick start a lovestory..
Here we have a goatwa riding the drama on its four able bodied hoofsUff I will not talk about inane comedy..

PPS.Arnav looked good enought to.eat          

barunlicious glory melt

the olive branch

Reality hits...uff the snot that smooched my face

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Great post zianab- I seem to admiring the posts much more than the soap.
scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: current

Warning:the following is a gushfest..those prone to hysterics read at your own risk

The high point of the episode ..the high tea ..thrown in a highhanded manner by khushi on her high horse...

.* those burns were a tad bit exaggerated nut hey I am not complaining..*

scar wonders whether the tea got burnt falling on the hotwa..sizzle!!

there was a quite some hamming going on and all you noticed was the tea's over reaction???

wish he wld. take La for a helicopter ride and tell her midair.."Out..Get Out"..Go on spread your love Arnie!!! we've had enough of the blah bleats!!!

p.s. Love and missed your posts..😲.. 2 cups of coffee and still going..suddenly I'm happy & hyper enough to praise your posts!!! bas! caafii hai! 

Edited by scarletaura - 12 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and thanks for the droolworthy pics.

Surely after this, the dupatta has to retire or reappear in a new avatar - probably sari pallu?
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Zain agar laali ka asr pada toh I will not b typing I wil b tearing my hairs...

But I m irritated with Laxmi n her bachpan mein bichidi behen blah ki azeeb dastan...spoils my entire mood...

The missing track is useless unless Kh n Ar go in search of Laxmi (hottie luking for goatie (she goat!) , how cheesy!)
l.et Blah baby sit her sis with sum brand new diapers and let Ar-Kh  Ishq ladayein

Forgot 2 mention...Poor Laxmi got a change in costume for the first time and went missing...seems the attire was a bad omen and while nani was taking care...Laxmi's izzat was in tact now Blah took over and Laxmi('s twinwa) is nangi phungi...kya zamana aa gaya
while watching rerun Arnav rolled his eyes after seeing her nose-in- duppatta act...might hav thought   Oh Shit! this is how  she uses it and I start wandering in my dream land whenever caressed by it! have 2 maintain a safe distance!

Ok she accused him...now even if he wants he will never hold it!

Did Khushi intentionally do it b4 him as a precautionary step?! Who knows!

Arrey Zain...U hav added pics...subah subah...2day i can skip breakfast ! Thnx !

Bold ROFLROFL

@ cinderella you will get me dissmissed from my office
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tibs09

Bold 🀣🀣

@ cinderella you will get me dissmissed from my office

🀣  🀣  Thanx  for the comment!

Look around...and laugh!πŸ˜† 

Don't worry nothing will happen (think of Shyamu's face u wil forget smiling...I know its a bad idea...but for time being u can use it   occasionallyπŸ˜†)
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Cupid has finally taken some time off from his vacation... Maybe to hand over his quiver to Lax too πŸ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post Zainab!!

The tea is actually quite smart.  Landing on his face would not have afforded us the opportunity of him unbuttoning his shirt.  Besides, that stubble is a sheild and he would have been unscathed.  

I absolutely whole heartedly enjoyed him smirking while she explained the lack of orange juice.  It means ASR can take and make jokes - he has got the snark *anu dances for joy*!!!!

The writers just need to smartly write for SaRun as they did in this episode..the actors will deliver!  (read as stop writing for goats, nani and otherwise)
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago