bhaho

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hey guys!!!
omg bhabho was awesome today when she told off the selfish family in regards to their behavior towards him...she was so right...there only out for themselves...i also agree that a dog is better than them and that if a animal receives love they give it twofold and these selfish people only talk to suraj sweetly to get money from him...When it was needed he never got any reassurance from the brothers and sister...loved bhabho today...and kudos to the writers...the episode was amazing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bhaho" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

hey guys!!!
omg bhabho was awesome today when she told off the selfish family in regards to their behavior towards him...she was so right...there only out for themselves...i also agree that a dog is better than them and that if a animal receives love they give it twofold and these selfish people only talk to suraj sweetly to get money from him...When it was needed he never got any reassurance from the brothers and sister...loved bhabho today...and kudos to the writers...the episode was amazing...

The writers were good but her acting was hardly what one would expect from a show on at prime time!  She is totally ham and it seems is really a stage actress that perhaps needs more experience for TV.  I wouldn't say the episode was amazing although i thought Sandhya was good hence my topic about her acting!  It was all abit over the top for my liking!  Sorry!Embarrassed

PS the sets look like cardboard don't you think?

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
well no worries...to each there own i thought that bhabho was good...and no i thought sandhya was not that good and expected a whole lot more from her...and i am majorly disapointed in bhaiyas character...how selfish can someone get...and yea there set looks so fake unlike other shows where it actually looks real...here it looks fake as hell...lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetusidhu

hey guys!!!
omg bhabho was awesome today when she told off the selfish family in regards to their behavior towards him...she was so right...there only out for themselves...i also agree that a dog is better than them and that if a animal receives love they give it twofold and these selfish people only talk to suraj sweetly to get money from him...When it was needed he never got any reassurance from the brothers and sister...loved bhabho today...and kudos to the writers...the episode was amazing...
Spot on Neetu,she was fabulous in today's epi!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
agreed she was gud at the epi 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.