richaaa

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
hey frendz hi
actually iam silent reader of this forum sop i want to ask one question they are not showing richa they just showed once i liked her and kunal jody  even she broke up with kunal they way she was missing him on engagement and the way kunal said i cant say sorry to ur dad but i can say y as u cryed for me a lotWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink sorry frendz i think ur thinking iam pagal but i really liked that line and i want the truth should come infront of her as her dad is real culprit and i want kunal and richa together not siddi plz plz plz ekta mai but nothing can be predicted in ekta serialCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-sur.starasdf-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "richaaa" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

all predicted Kunal n Sidhi from first..Embarrassed...I dont understand the whole concept of Richa's role...its in or out..has got something more or not ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-starasdf

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
yaa just they gave glance of her i dont want richa charecter to turn grey plz plz why frendz i cant take siddi with kunal even i like her CryCryCryCryCryCry nooo plz 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.