Diya Aur Baati Hum

SANDHYA IS AN EXCELLENT ACTRESS! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope 89

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

@angelbud : your language is extremely disgusting , indecent when you talk to fellow members .

You are pathetic & keep one thing in mind , this wont go on forever .  I myself  PMed global moderators today n many more people are going to do that

CensoredThumbs Down

@hope89 n other members :

A request to all of you , in thse days of cyber crime  , dont take risks , dont quote or reply to this member .
The filthy & demented language he/she posts is typical reminder of cyber criminals . his/ her only aim is to irritate or anger . He/she is not certainly a normal person .

Thumbs Down

Thanks for your concern this why ended this with get well soon.

Still no opinion! Very tiring! Hard to believe you dislike sandy this much to go to this length and keep answering me! My replies have already put you straight and I'm quite sure other members can make up their own mind! You have been reported already for harassment! Ta Ta!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANDHYA IS AN EXCELLENT ACTRESS! (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.