Diya Aur Baati Hum

SANDHYA IS AN EXCELLENT ACTRESS! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by Hope 89

I have to disagree with you. I know she is a newcomer but I think she is an average actress. She always keeps her mouth open. I also don't like her pairing with Anas aka (Sooraj). I watch the show for him & I feel like they should have brought someone with experience & also better in looks.

Thank you for that most incite full but rather indigestible slops of leaf overs from your dogs dinner! I was just waiting for you to pop up to present your usual four lines of uneducated stale bile just waiting in the wings to spread an atmosphere that would require a mask to bear! 

Im sure you like to lurk around this forum waiting to pounce on anything that dispels the myth that any one really cares what meanness you peddle! Alas many  have tried before but get the same answer!  If you don't have an underpinning relevant argument other than "she keeps her mouth open" then I would suggest that you do the following: Get a book on acting, get a sensible opinion, back it up with relevant aspects of a persons performance, consider your argument objectively then come back and have another try!  Until then pay attention to your own mouth and swallow your own leftovers! As from where I'm standing your on your own and I and Sandhya as well as many other professionals, Actresses and actors with the highest calibrations have talent and beauty! 

Lets put it like this in language you can understand!  Sandhya is a Mercedes being built, you are the track left behind by its tyre!  Ta Ta! Tongue

seriously take a chill pill & get a life. I have right to express my opinion, just because you can write pages doesn't make you smarter. This just so how low your thinking is.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-shaybabiiex3b2011arunima_LUITgarima22ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANDHYA IS AN EXCELLENT ACTRESS! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

I have to disagree with you. I know she is a newcomer but I think she is an average actress. She always keeps her mouth open. I also don't like her pairing with Anas aka (Sooraj). I watch the show for him & I feel like they should have brought someone with experience & also better in looks.

Thank you for that most incite full but rather indigestible slops of leaf overs from your dogs dinner! I was just waiting for you to pop up to present your usual four lines of uneducated stale bile just waiting in the wings to spread an atmosphere that would require a mask to bear! 

Im sure you like to lurk around this forum waiting to pounce on anything that dispels the myth that any one really cares what meanness you peddle! Alas many  have tried before but get the same answer!  If you don't have an underpinning relevant argument other than "she keeps her mouth open" then I would suggest that you do the following: Get a book on acting, get a sensible opinion, back it up with relevant aspects of a persons performance, consider your argument objectively then come back and have another try!  Until then pay attention to your own mouth and swallow your own leftovers! As from where I'm standing your on your own and I and Sandhya as well as many other professionals, Actresses and actors with the highest calibrations have talent and beauty! 

Lets put it like this in language you can understand!  Sandhya is a Mercedes being built, you are the track left behind by its tyre!  Ta Ta! Tongue

seriously take a chill pill & get a life. I have right to express my opinion, just because you can write pages doesn't make you smarter. This just so how low your thinking is.

Well saying someone is not good looking enough is very small minded don't you think? I wouldn't call that an opinion! 

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Well saying someone is not good looking enough is very small minded don't you think? I wouldn't call that an opinion! 

get well soon!!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

get well soon!!

Shes a brilliant actress and it seems you have a touch of jealousy! as you clearly dont have a valid point backed up by supporting evidence! Sorry clearly unfair of you therefore!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
 @angelbud : your language is extremely disgusting , indecent when you talk to fellow members .

You are pathetic & keep one thing in mind , this wont go on forever .  I myself  PMed global moderators today n many more people are going to do that

CensoredThumbs Down

@hope89 n other members :

A request to all of you , in thse days of cyber crime  , dont take risks , dont quote or reply to this member .
The filthy & demented language he/she posts is typical reminder of cyber criminals . his/ her only aim is to irritate or anger . He/she is not certainly a normal person .

Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-b2011McDreaamergarima22ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

@angelbud : your language is extremely disgusting , indecent when you talk to fellow members .

You are pathetic & keep one thing in mind , this wont go on forever .  I myself  PMed global moderators today n many more people are going to do that

CensoredThumbs Down

A request to all of you , in thse days of cyber crime  , dont take risks , dont quote or reply to this member .
The filthy & demented language he/she posts is typical reminder of cyber criminals . his/ her only aim is to irritate or anger . He/she is not certainly a normal person .

Thumbs Down

Is the above not to promote hatred towards me?  Have I ever done anything but have an opinion about DABH.  Just because i can express myself well, clearly better than you does not give you the right to have a hate campaign against me when i have done nothing but express an opinion!  Please do enlighten us with what you call "filthy and demented! language.  Clearly only your hatred and others towards me because I am from the UK is at the root of this issue!  I would be very careful what you are starting here as you my friend could result in having this whole fourn closed down!  One call to the FBI in the USA and as you can imaging this forum would be analysed with a very fine tooth comb including you and the above! 

As you are aware many many issues have come to light because of the program, many of which i think are very valid and relevant and many others do as well!  If your "filthy" statement is a refrence to thre post i made about the relecvenae of homosexuality in the show then you are indeed BREAKING THE LAW of this forum and your country by stating that!  If my post were to be removed it would be very clear that their is indeed a problem and you would be responsible for many people loosing their chance to discuss this show!

The hatred towards me is very apparent and the MODs already had to remove that off the forum! I am a normal person but clearly light years ahead of you!

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Do you really think people cant guess you r some jobless , frustrated bundle of  abnormalities who blabbers just anything , Uk, Usa ,  connections , FBI LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...most of people can guess what you are from your spamming, extra long posts , n insulting language .

My advice ...to all this one could be a cyber criminal needing some serious treatment

Next time complain to Barak Obama  & sarkozy ROFLPig

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-shaybabiiex3McDreaamergarima22ChillMaarYaar

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

CensoredThumbs Down

Thumbs Down

Thanks for your concern this why ended this with get well soon.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.