Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, I'm sure some of you will all be surprised to be hearing these statements that I am about to make! . Im sure you all think i am the shows worst critic, which I could possibly be!  However being a well rounded and utterly well versed and highly educated actor who has no doubt underpinned all of his arguments to the extent of having an untouchable and flawless outer shell, i would like to point out the following:

Only on a few occasions have I had to eat my own words, One was while being directed by an Oscar winning director in a Film that grossed over $50.  While playing a small role I expected to not be noticed that much but was informed:  "Their are no small roles, just small actors".  The second time was when I was nominated for an award myself (not an Academy Award) while not expecting to win I did!

Now In respect of the actress that plays this part I would like to point out the following:  My dear, it is very clear that you suffer from the same infliction that many of us creative artists suffer from! That of being so creatively and emotionally deep that drawing upon a particular emotion on call can be a hard and tedious process!  I know at least five Hollywood A list actors that vomit and have panic attacks before a take! From your performance tonight I witnessed an amazing transition took place within your inner monologue! It was in fact so profound that I had to re think my beliefs about your skills!  I have been known to have poked intellectual fun at many actors/actresses and rightfully so as their are a long line of willing performers that could do a better job!  However in this case I would like to say to you that I am profoundly sorry to you for not realising what awesome talent you clearly have!

Many people have said different on this forum but believe me I know talent when I see it!  I know you wont listen to the hateful things that have been said by these people that wouldn't know talent if it was given to them on a gold plate! So well done to you and I believe you are the best and only hope this show has!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SANDHYA IS AN EXCELLENT ACTRESS!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I have to disagree with you. I know she is a newcomer but I think she is an average actress. She always keeps her mouth open. I also don't like her pairing with Anas aka (Sooraj). I watch the show for him & I feel like they should have brought someone with experience & also better in looks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-chillout_821NivRen_1

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope 89

I have to disagree with you. I know she is a newcomer but I think she is an average actress. She always keeps her mouth open. I also don't like her pairing with Anas aka (Sooraj). I watch the show for him & I feel like they should have brought someone with experience & also better in looks.

Thank you for that most incite full but rather indigestible slops of leaf overs from your dogs dinner! I was just waiting for you to pop up to present your usual four lines of uneducated stale bile just waiting in the wings to spread an atmosphere that would require a mask to bear! 

Im sure you like to lurk around this forum waiting to pounce on anything that dispels the myth that any one really cares what meanness you peddle! Alas many  have tried before but get the same answer!  If you don't have an underpinning relevant argument other than "she keeps her mouth open" then I would suggest that you do the following: Get a book on acting, get a sensible opinion, back it up with relevant aspects of a persons performance, consider your argument objectively then come back and have another try!  Until then pay attention to your own mouth and swallow your own leftovers! As from where I'm standing your on your own and I and Sandhya as well as many other professionals, Actresses and actors with the highest calibrations have talent and beauty! 

Lets put it like this in language you can understand!  Sandhya is a Mercedes being built, you are the track left behind by its tyre!  Ta Ta! Tongue

Edited by Angelbud - 14 September 2011 at 5:56pm

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
at TM, hats off for ur games, seriously why dont u take a break  ? this forum horribly need a mod 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-b2011Amor.arunima_LUIT-Antu-_-Aslan-garima22

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

at TM, hats off for ur games, seriously why dont u take a break  ? this forum horribly need a mod 

Jaya definitely amazing why If -DT ignores forums ...UT has 3 mods now , dont know what they want to prove , loads of politics only top shows get mods or mayb smaller shows dont need one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Honestly guys I am in utter shock that you are on here bashing me now for complimenting the program and Sandhyas acting.  So I say something nice about the show and you complain I say something analytical about the show and you complain! I really can't have any opinions then as far as you guys are concerned! 

Im not allowed to say she's a good actress then? 

Edited by Angelbud - 15 September 2011 at 2:36pm

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Jaya definitely amazing why If -DT ignores forums ...UT has 3 mods now , dont know what they want to prove , loads of politics only top shows get mods or mayb smaller shows dont need one

I have already had my topic Breaking news locked because of your moaning.  Is that not enough for you to be happy! This is clearly unfair and bullying!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Haila, u got to be kidding me aru , 3 mods ?????? reallly ????/ phir bhi forum ka wahi ghatiya haal hai LOL... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garima22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.