Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

rashi,s washroom or telephone booth...

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Today is very booring episode...the only one i am thinking Ignoring You is go on strike...

i mean do not watch tvRecliner speacially saathiya...our power is Super Remoteremote...πŸ˜†Super Remote
play this yaar ...Bowling Strike Smilie Smiley Smilies Smileys Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gifits fun...πŸ˜† better than kalakaries...🀣🀣
rashi always use bathroom for talking with her Smiley cell phonemom urmi i want she actually use washroom like  this...ConstipatedπŸ˜†πŸ€£and jigar knocking the door from outside...Bathroom Knocker πŸ˜†πŸ€£
then rashi knows what is bathroom its not a πŸ˜†πŸ€£ it is not a phone phone booth 🀣
rashi do kalakaries everytime i want God play kalakari with her let them know her what is bathroom...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
                                  post by ...simibrar...πŸ˜ƒ
if you like the post please hit the like button ji and reply soon thanks...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜ƒ...Yah good one Simi, let god give punishment to Urmila for her stupid kalakaris and make her constipated. Too much Rashi manipulation today, very irritating she was.Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

πŸ˜ƒ...Yah good one Simi, let god give punishment to Urmila for her stupid kalakaris and make her constipated. Too much Rashi manipulation today, very irritating she was.

yes dear... i want her to use washroom actually in real way and rashi had constipated like this.....
josh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah i agree with u, it's awesome  in saath nibhana kalakariya. too many tricks in KALAKARIYA yesterday until she mustrunning n of course very tired when she was planing her tricks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but the most strange, hetal is so stupid. when rashi was speak as usual, then she admitted as savita (neighbor). then, what? hetal believed that rashi is savita. HELLO? Can't Hetal identifying her neighbor's sound?
simibrar1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: josh18

yeah i agree with u, it's awesome  in saath nibhana kalakariya. too many tricks in KALAKARIYA yesterday until she mustrunning n of course very tired when she was planing her tricks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but the most strange, hetal is so stupid. when rashi was speak as usual, then she admitted as savita (neighbor). then, what? hetal believed that rashi is savita. HELLO? Can't Hetal identifying her neighbor's sound?

πŸ˜†πŸ€£ hetal can,t indentify rashi,s  her bahus sound...πŸ˜† what is neighbour for her...πŸ˜†Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rashi uses the bathroom too much , I think she has a problem.

Love your post.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice thinking simi !
It seems to be they(urshi) have a problem understanding πŸ˜• things. They always use wrong thing at wrong time πŸ₯±