Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
@Pjyo

Yes it is not going to cut ice with them.  No. 2 thing doesn't mean audience loves what they are showing. It's just that audience gets addicted or watches out of habit. K serials also kept running for years, never leaving the top slot just because audience was used to it. Their downfall came only when actors suddenly got disinterested and all important characters were either killed or replaced. It's also a case of ''andhon mein kaana raja''. Other serials are worse. So audience sticks to an old favorite.  That Taarak Mehta serial is useless and drags like anything. But it still has an edge over other serials in same slot, because people are now used to it.

Since 2000 the trend is to somehow design good/entertaining characters in the beginning and get audience ''used to'' their favorite character/serial. Later you can drag the serial or take it anywhere coz audience will still watch the serial out of habit.

I no longer watch the serial At times I read updates here on IF. Otherwise I switched off completely.

This thread seemed like a cathartic experience. Acha lag raha hai bhadaas nikaal kar. So commenting here only. Otherwise no point in discussing what they are showing or what they ought to show. Kachra kar diya aur kachra karte rahenge.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoswethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs dedicated thread (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atominis

IF-Sizzlerz

atominis

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Here's an ultimate jaanleva jaadoo ki jhappi for CVs, from the one and only...HULK!

Just in case they don't accept the gift I gave them in my previous post in this thread. Big smile
Wink

Edited by annika20 - 19 September 2011 at 5:17am

andvpjyoswethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@Annika  That tarak mehta serial is so bad parr ratings dekho.Shocked...DD days in the 80s were better kyunki then serial ended in 13 episodes or got extension to 26-Winkkhatam toh hotha thaa..LOL
Yeah,viewers do get addicted and keep watching inspite of the serial turning into total nonsense,but all those serials i had quit...infact i had totally quit on hindi serials post star plus onslaught of K TORTURE...then BV happened ,choti anandi was so lively -her questioning attitude ,wanting to study but dadisa opposingOuch..-all that made this serial very interesting to me..but after the leap without choti anandi,it just isnt the sameErmm..but i still remember this scene(reciting poetry the day she was forced to leave schoolCry) with sadness,

i  keep watching in memory of what it used to be and  still keep hoping iss bacchhi ke sapne kisi din toh sacch hoDay Dreaming..but CVs keep disapointing me everytime.Ouch.
Always believed this character was meant to be sooo much more but hasn't happened so far,it's  like "jisse  vishal vat vriksha honaa thhaa woh  haveli ke aangan mein bonzai bann karr hi khush hai."..Ouch

And it's good to nikaalOfy all bhadasssTongue..it's like pressure cooker ki seetiiLOL..so keep commenting annika..Smile

Edited by pjyo - 20 September 2011 at 1:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
@ annika n jyo...muaahh guys...u guys r rocking...!!
ROFLROFL...

and jyo...woh link..CryCry
.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
dadisa ne book jalwa  di...bhairon ne jyada effort nehin dala padhai k liye...bachi thi woh...uss timeCry...usko kya pata future prob ke baren main...
5 saal barbaad...
cvs...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
kya haal kar diya anandi ka...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i want to see those type of scenesDay Dreaming(not as a dream sequence after leapWink)...and what i am watching now a days...AngryAngryAngry

Edited by khusi_* - 19 September 2011 at 7:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoswethasyam08tiny15

andv

Goldie

andv

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Oh so true those days of BV that brought us close to this serial, where did they disappear? It was so well scripted and executed during that time. The quality of the serial has failed heavily today. The current track and character sketch is so poor. CVs you need to raise the bar of your creativity. I am also watching this serial only with a hope that one day justice will be served and we will get to see an educated, independent and successful Anandi Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9pjyoankit111swethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

CV 2-WinkAur kehte hain hum pe ande tamatar phekengeShocked...Talking Through..Chalo acchaa haiWink,dinner pe main egg bhurji  banaa loongi unn anndo kaa...LOL.ROFL

very well said jyothi here r their recipes they made with that

Egg Fried with Tomatoes

Swetha

Edited by vss08 - 19 September 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyotiny15khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vss08

Originally posted by pjyo

CV 2-WinkAur kehte hain hum pe ande tamatar phekengeShocked...Talking Through..Chalo acchaa haiWink,dinner pe main egg bhurji  banaa loongi unn anndo kaa...LOL.ROFL

very well said jyothi

Swetha
thankss shwetaEmbarrassed..looks yummy  ,we should have thrown rotten eggs.LOL
.ROFL
These people wouldn't waste anything naaLOL,Winkhamare phenke eggs kaa yehi   haal hogaaLOL

Edited by pjyo - 19 September 2011 at 12:49pm

Picasso9andvswethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

@ annika n jyo...muaahh guys...u guys r rocking...!!
ROFLROFL...

and jyo...woh link..CryCry
.Angry
dadisa ne book jalwa  di...bhairon ne jyada effort nehin dala padhai k liye...bachi thi woh...uss timeCry...usko kya pata future prob ke baren main...
5 saal barbaad...
cvs...Angry
kya haal kar diya anandi ka...Angry

i want to see those type of scenesDay Dreaming(not as a dream sequence after leapWink)...and what i am watching now a days...AngryAngryAngry
yaah khushi ,unn dino sirf dadisa ki dadagiri chalthi thiiOuch,i so wanted bhairav to be strict with anandi too,koi kasam hi de dethe"school ja padhai karr,tujhe thare bapusa ki saugandh"..yeh kabhi kasam nahi thodthi..Ermm
but then anandi super educated hothi toh they can't have those'ganwaar'dialogs naa,isi liye CVs kept this character's studies on hold to show ill effects of child marriage ..
 Winkvaise jaggu abhi reality mein hi barthan hi maanj rahaa hai naa b'day ke din bhi...LOL..
@anita so  true those earlier episodes were fantastic ,especially in  the 1st year...jaane  kahaan gaye woh din ..Ouch..but ek din woh hogi kaamyaab...ApproveDay Dreaming

Picasso9andvswethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top