Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Pranjjal

Pranjjal

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by annika20

WinkGabbar trying to scare  the    CVs   but...LOL.

Basanti? She is not coming kyon ki uske pyare Veeru ne ussey kaha hai ki - ''Basanti!! Inn kutton ke saamne mat naachna!!'' She adopted that lesson for life!LOL

Why do you want invite for that party? Lagta hai tumhein ab jeene ka shauq nahin raha. Wink Or are you some secret accomplice? Nayika nahin, khalnayika hai tu?LOLTongue

Gabbar is bored of Helen and Hema. He wants CVs to dance on tootey kanch wala dance floor. You got it out of me...actually the broken glass floor and bare-foot dancing program on broken glass dance floor was a surprise attraction for the attendees. Big smile

Special security in-charge for ladies will be Ballmaaa. Apni nazar se kabhi door hi nahin hone dega.Big smile

Ab aur kitne raaz khulwaoge tum log iss ultra-exclusive party ke baare mein? This is only for CVs. The Queen of England can also not avail the coveted invitation even if she offers to give the Buckingham Palace in exchange for an invitation! Itna khaas hai yeh.
Annika Winkall the dogs are very sad and complaining "pehle veeru ne hamein kammeenaa  kahaaCry aur abb basanti hamein nalayak CVs se compare karr rahi hai....kisi ko hum loyal creatures ki kadar nahin hai.Cry."kyuuunn..

Sahi pehchana tumneTongue,jeene kaa shauk nahi raha mujheCry,kyunki  khalnayika jo banaa dalaa tumne..ROFLROFL
Oh, that  creepy  ballmaaWacko is security in charge..PinchEeewww..tabb toh iam staying away too LOL, yeh party CVs ko hi mubarak ho..LOL

Pjyo kya kya sujhata hai tumhe I just love u Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9andvpjyoankit111swethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs dedicated thread (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranjjal

Annika Winkall the dogs are very sad and complaining "pehle veeru ne hamein kammeenaa  kahaaCry aur abb basanti hamein nalayak CVs se compare karr rahi hai....kisi ko hum loyal creatures ki kadar nahin hai.Cry."kyuuunn..

Sahi pehchana tumneTongue,jeene kaa shauk nahi raha mujheCry,kyunki  khalnayika jo banaa dalaa tumne..ROFLROFL
Oh, that  creepy  ballmaaWacko is security in charge..PinchEeewww..tabb toh iam staying away too LOL, yeh party CVs ko hi mubarak ho..LOL

Pjyo kya kya sujhata hai tumhe I just love u Embarrassed
Thankss  pranjjal  Embarrassed.luv u tooHug...Winktarbooji helmet ke kaaran yeh yeh sabb bakwaas sujhtaa hai..Evil SmileLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9andvankit111swethasyam08tiny15khusi_*

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

suno na suno na sun lo naaa CVs hamari bhi sunlo naaa...
kahani ko koi nayaa rang dooo naaa...
anandi ki zindagi mein khushiyaan bharo naaa...
jagyaaa aur daactarani ko saza dooo naaa Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalPicasso9andvpjyoankit111swethasyam08atoministiny15khusi_*

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
this is from me

i think this is what A thinks Angry             
CV's this is what we are doing? Ouch 

Swetha

Edited by vss08 - 17 September 2011 at 11:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9andvpjyoankit111atoministiny15khusi_*

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
 @Annika and Jyothi! ur creations are too good Clap and annika ur party hahah too good for CV's and we all will be away from that. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalandvpjyoankit111atoministiny15

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I too have been thinking that suddenly the show has started to drag. I mean this adult education is going on fro such a long time. And where are Anandi's dreams and aims of gaining education? i thought when she said she wanted to change the system she would think of doing IAS or some such thing. But she is only teaching oldies to make puppets!!!! I have stopped watching the episodes and just follow up on the WUs. Even J-G are becoming boring. Hope the CVs realise what they are doing to the show and come up with some interesting track soon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9andvpjyoatominis

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Guys u all r rockingClapClap show ur creativity to those creatives who hv forgotten their creativityLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PranjjalandvPicasso9Aemypjyoswethasyam08atoministiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

andvAemyPicasso9pjyoswethasyam08atoministiny15khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top