Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but what is happening here?Cry

Both of them are acting like teenagers dating or somethingCry

Ram is a successful business tycoon and he doesn't even act like it and Priya is so highly educated herself but she acts like a little kid.

Doesn't she know about the fire detector? I mean come on!!! Why are they dumbing down the characters?Angry It's taking away from their chemistry!

Edited by Naina007 - 14 September 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jediMskywalkercharity10rnvdbhavanimaris08Bingeviny_queen_Invincible_nycsweetieshanti05Dabulls23AreYaarHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ram and Priya need to grow up!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nivi.divi

nivi.divi

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Raj = Ram

I agree...but I tend to have a smirk on my face every time they have a scene.  (especially the last two days).

Yes, a little teenish, but I think perhaps it goes well with the fact that they haven't experienced a romantic relationship all these years as well as they don't know each other well

They are understanding this relationship together for the first time (at this age in their life) and its expected that they are a bit awkward, upfront and even a little shy at times.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoebalhfan4everNaina007rnvdbhavanisahana747viny_queen

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivin0

Raj = Ram

I agree...but I tend to have a smirk on my face every time they have a scene.  (especially the last two days).

Yes, a little teenish, but I think perhaps it goes well with the fact that they haven't experienced a romantic relationship all these years as well as they don't know each other well

They are understanding this relationship together for the first time (at this age in their life) and its expected that they are a bit awkward, upfront and even a little shy at times.

I apologize for the typoEmbarrassed

I agree, but  yesterday i felt like it just wasn't needed Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Yes many of us  get redirected to how beautiful the promo looked and getting to the sweet teasing factors there ,

Places need rectofication with the way the scene is presented,

I want some  beautiful conversation to brew between them and more mature a little serious and a little spice

They can focus on that side I hope they will

trieshkalpoepavitra123rnvdbhavaniM_n_hNaina007anizor

ashi4567

Goldie

ashi4567

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
yes they need to grow up... coz BALH waz suppose to be mature love story.. per kahan hai maturity...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Naina007rnvdbhavanigothope

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivin0

I get that this is the first proper relationship in their life although wait...Priya has already been in a relationship before, right? With Ashwin? Ram is the real bholu in this case cuz he's never been in any relationship and seems to be totally at sea here.

But then that is not the point...even if this is a case of two ppl who've never been in a relationship and their marriage is not based on romance or love or attraction of any direct sort...even then they don't need to show such CHILDISH scenes as the topicmaker validly pointed out.

The promos showed just the right tone that was needed...subtle, mature moments which still had humor in them as two ppl discover each other post marriage...you don't need to show childishness to show humor and yet that is the path BALH seems to follow by and large. But more than all this it is the dragging to the show that is a pain...the story is still too slow paced without much movement.

jediMskywalkerpavitra123ILoveDrama-SakshisFan-Naina007rnvdbhavani

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
The promos that were super great still,instill hope in me, an optimistic feeling that post marriage their relationship will develop wonderfully, with all the fun, light  banter  and deeper understanding. But alas this seems to be slowly eroding away. Both are shown to be immatured, slightly childish and always having heated exchanges.
The initial ackwardness and nervousness after marriage could have be shown beautifully and realistically. Instead...Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123gothopeNaina007rnvdbhavani

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

trieshkalpoeforumbudcutie88balhfan4everrnvdbhavaniviny_queen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.