Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Dharampatni/14 Sep. 11/ Mohan knows the truth

Jai shee mohan people. This is Sundas your updater for WednesdaySmile

Scene: in the restaurant, mohan goes out and goons come in.

The episode starts with Mohan telling waiter to learn undhiyo from Kastur. On this Kastur blushes. Mohan asks for mineral water but the waiter says it's not available. Lol Mohan is like what the hell no water? He tells Kastur that he'll go and get water, Kastur tries to stop him and get her self but he says you know how its outside so I'll go. He leaves and Kastur shyly smiles.

Some goons come asking for tea. The hotel receptionist tells them sit down but they say they have no time since they have to go for the Ganpati pooja. The receptionist guy goes inside leaving the till open. Goons see this and point out they tries to steal money when someone stop them. It's non other than Kastur. She stops them. Kastur tells them that they should be ashamed of their selves. They are going to god pooja and doing sins. They tell her to mind her own business and go to your place. They try to steal it again and Kastur stops them again. Goon holds her hand and pass cheap remarks. Kastur tells him to leave her hand but he wouldn't leave her hand. Receptionist comes and asks what's happening? Kastur tells him everything. Receptionist says besharmo sharam karo lol and he bhagofies the goons. The receptionist asks whether she is ok? And she says she is fine.

Scene: Mohan is doing goons dhulai but he gets hurt himself

Kastur gives money and leaves from there. She searches for Mohan. The goons standing at the corner spots her. They start teasing her. They say that you love to be over smart don't you? Who you think you are Jhansi ki rani? They say lets check what's in your bag and hold her bag. Mohan comes there and push the goon away. Mohan is outrageous in anger protects Kastur and asks akeli larki ko dekh kar chhed rahe ho? The goons say nahi to tujh ko cheddo? Mohan tells him to mind his business and ask him to leave or else he will call the police. Now goons push him twice and Mohan punches him in the third time he tries to push him. Mohan fights with all the goons and kastur is worried. One of the goons push Mohan and he falls down. So al the goon starts to kick him. Kastur goes and ask for help but people are too busy dancing. Full on tun stupid people. Kastur all worried goes to hotel receptionist and asks him to call up police. He calls the cops. On the other side one of the goon hits Mohan from behind on his head with hockey stick Mohan falls down. Kastur shouts Mohan ji.

Kastur shouts Mohan ji. She goes up to him and asks him if he is ok. She is crying and tells him to speak something. She shakes him and Mohan tries to open his eyes and see kastur but his vision is blurred. He finally sees kastur clearly and sits up slowly. Kastur says lets go to doctor but Mohan tells her to take him home

Scene: Mohan comes home, everyone is worried

At Mohan's home, saroj is worried for Mohan. She tries to call on his cell but he isn't picking it up. She is worried that where did he go? He diesnt even know anyone in here. She comes out of the house and sees Kastur getting off the taxo and gets surprised and worried on why is she here. She sees Mohan getting off the taxi and gets even more surprised but she sees Mohan is hurt and start panicking. They takes him inside. Kastur watch them go inside. She is in dilmea whether she should go inside or not?

Mohan is inside in his house where everyone is worried about him and panics seeing him in this state. One of the brother calls the doctor, another gets the first aid kit, and sister says that she'll make haldi lep so he can put on his scars. Saroj starts giving first aid to Mohan. Mohan says that it's hurting. Saroj sees the bruises and starts crying. She questions him on what happened. On which mohan says it's because of kastur. (shabaash bete). Saroj gets stunned as Mohan tells her everything (flashbacks). I am surprised because Saroj isn't furious she just got plain expression like oh. Mohan ask where is Mohan wonders where's kastur and says why did she not come inside? He states that she is weird lol. Saroj goes outside furiously (oh now) to check it but don't find her and thinks that she might have ran away lol. Just then the car with all men arrives. They see Saroj standing outside and tense the trouble. And asks her what happened?

Scene: kastur in her house, blaming herself for everything. Everyone is trying to console her

Kastur at her place is crying terribly and says its all my fault. If took him there and because of me he got hurt. Her family tries to console her but she is crying non-stop. Jitu blames Baa saying that see you shouldn't have sent them outside. Baa gets angry says that how is it my fault? If Mohan weren't there Kastur would have been in grieve danger. She tells him to call Bhanu and ask about Mohan.  Baa tries to console kastur and says that how in Salman movies when he hits the goon but nothing happens to him same with Mohan he is all right so sop crying. Jitu calls Bhanu and ask him about Mohan he says he is fine now the doctor told him to rest but how do you know about this? Jitu says that kastur was with Mohan that time and he saved her from the goons and want to thanks him. Bhanu ends the call and wonder why didn't Saroj mentioned this?

Scene: Mohan friend worried but Mohan tells him to chill, as he will manage it in few days.

Mohan phone is ringing. By the way when Mohan pick his phone up we can see Champu Mohan picture frame next to it. He picks it up and his friends say where were you? You were suppose to call me but why didn't you? You know we have to give them a deadline? Do you even know how serious this is? Your phone was first unreachable and then switched off? What the hell are you playing at? Don't you know how dangerous they are? Mohan tells him to relax, as his battery was dead, he'll sort it out as soon as possible. His friend says when? When my murder news will be out then? Why are you not trying to understand how serious this is? What the hell are you doing? Mohan tells him not to over react as he will try to do something. He hears someone behinds him and tell his friend that he will talk to him later. And he turns around and it's Saroj Maa with haldi milk. 

Scene: Mohan finds the truth, both mother and son agrees that Kastur wont get married to Mohan

Mohan hided the fact and says he was just chatting to his friend. Saroj is sobbing and tells him to drink the milk first, he starts to drink the milk but then notice Saroj maa is sobbing. He stops and asks her what's the matter. On which Saroj says why are you lying to her too? Mohan thinks that what if mom heard everything? But ask her what's the matter? Saroj burst out and says everyone lies to me. Your granddad, your dad now you. He says that you took money from Pradheep and he added his sister name in this as well. She says then I see you coming with her all hurt because some goons were teasing her. Look at your state. Mohan tries to calm her down saying mom I would have save any girl. Saroj says why don't you just admit it that you are hiding something from me. Mohan is super confused and open the file. Same time Saroj says that I should have known that you knew about this and say that you know Baapji fixed your rishta with kastur. Mohan is shocked. Mohan says hold on a minute how is this possible? And even her brother didn't say anything about her name in the contract. What's happening around and the wedding how is it even possible and I don't even know about this. Saroj says tu sach bol raha hai nah? He says yes and says I went outside with Kastur only because baa told me to go with her. She wanted to go her friend's house and I simply dropped her off. Saroj makes him pick kassam on her and he does.

Saroj now starts to cry and Mohan tells her to stop crying and console her. He ask her how did happen? Who done this and why and when? Saroj tells him that when he went London his dad took loan from Jitu and Baapji found about this and he fixed your rishta with kastur. She tells him not to marry kastur, as she doesn't want an uneducated daughter in law. And if she did why would she ever send him to London for higher education? She says no one respects me in this house. I have no value in this house. Mohan says don't worry I wont marry kastur. She gets happy hearing this and kiss his forehead and says leave the rest on me. She goes outside his room and says that I wont let this injustice happens to you.  I will go against anyone for your happiness. Inside the room Mohan is looking at the contract paper and is in thinking mode.

Precap: Baapji deal if Mohan doesn't wants to marry Kastur

Baapji says that if Mohan doesn't want to marry kastur then he has to return the money within a week with interest. Saroj gets shock and so does Mohan who overheard them both. Mohan is worried on how he will manage both.

My review:

Over all a really good episode. I like the fact that Mohan found out but don't like the fact the Mohan will marry because of the money. Anyways stay safe, have fun. See you next Wednesday

Question of the week: imagine your self in Kastur shoes and will you agree to marry to a guy who is marrying you for money?

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

pritamER_ER_YAshalu777ROLLYPOLLY22Jamila1Laylahskamanident4uziddiladkiSapphiresmitasmitavaishali667sam990dhrashteefrenz4uAymeedreamy4everMarvel-freak-Shobhu21-prncz-GredForge-IamSherLockedapril10anitarani_Bidzie_pyar-ishknikita_88RajiniliciousSoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharampatni/14 Sep. 11/ Mohan knows the truth" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the excellent update Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-Sundas-x

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for wonderful update

x-Sundas-x

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

x-Sundas-x

ROLLYPOLLY22

ROLLYPOLLY22

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for an excellent update.

Finally the truth is out to Mohan and hes definately going to agree to marriage.

And the answer is no, would never agree to marry a guy who wants to marry for money Angry

x-Sundas-x

Jamila1

Groupbie

Jamila1

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. The story is now moving forward, exciting, only wished that the show aired 5days.

x-Sundas-x

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update.

I'm also glad Mohan know's the whole truth but whose going to tell Desai family or Kastur that Mohan was never aware of the marriage and doesn't want to marry her. Ouch We may not like he's marrying her for money but there was no other option.

I will never marry anyone knowingly that the only reason for marriage was for money

Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 September 2011 at 4:38pm

x-Sundas-x

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update...
can't wait to see todays epi...

x-Sundas-x

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.