Humse Hai Life

omg new promo with tital song it will made u crazy (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Originally posted by brainychild92

^ya too many arjun's so not to confuse myself i'm going to go with juno like raghav and everyone does ya  yaar  every one calls him jun jun LOL.. unless sia recides to call him arjun, then i'll have to change it to arjun..lol  aww sweet Embarrassed

don't mind but i  don't give my name on public sites  ohShocked its okk so just refer to me as brainychild.done . whats ur name? im yamuna  and btw i'm stealing that (first one) Shocked  he he  ley loh as soon as i figure out how to put it as my siggy:P just go to  my dashboard which is shown in orange up  click update profile   click signature  there u will see empty box  copy the image url of first  avi and paste it in empty box  done Embarrassed

thanks yamuna-- but everytime i hit  submit it goes away:(
so i'm jus keeping it as my avi...lol

Edited by brainychild92 - 19 September 2011 at 8:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg new promo with tital song it will made u crazy (Page 4)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
u should click the down one always attach the signature  to my post  to yes 

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

u should click the down one always attach the signature  to my post  to yes 

i did but it didn't work so i went back to dashboard and the siggy link wasn't there...so i tried it on avi and it worked...

no who i can pm for this issue?

Edited by brainychild92 - 19 September 2011 at 10:03am

JanFer

JanFer

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Nice promo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.