Tumse Milne Ki Tamanna Hai!!

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Yea..Ashna is singing this song today..to manav..☺️..
Tumse Milne Ki Tamanna Hai..😳
Coffee Peene Ka Irada Hai..😎
Birthday party Plan Karne Ka Irada Hai..
Aur Kya Irada Hai...Manav☺️..
Ashna was passing by DK's Office room ..and saw that manav was in the room with DK..😳..he was mocing his hands..and looking hot☺️ ashna thought😳..immediately she had the desire to go for coffee date with him..☺️..She was looking cute in red😳..kya ladki hai😳..she started texting manav since he was busy talking to DK..otherwise she would have done ankoh hee ankoh mai ishara😉..
Please call it is urgent..😳..i am in the mood right now..she wanted to write😳
Manav swicthed off his phone..so she had another plan..the back ground music for her is so romantic😳☺️..so she wrote a note for manav and hid it in a file😲..very chalak lady i must say..
and asked the peon to give it to manav😳..
So the peon was about go in that ..the new peon (self appointed)😆 dharmesh said i will give u a break and do the job for ya..😆..coz he saw that aashna was in romantic mood for manav😳..and he thought it was perfect time to pull manav down....so he opened the file..OMG..what was written in ther😲..he had big smile after reading it..😃..and then the peon dharmu went in and gave the file meant for manav😳 to DK😲..and the one meant for DK to manav🤢..
And then he left when he saw DK was opening the file ..thinking i got manav this time alright😆..
Manav tu kaam se gaya....he was flashing big smile as he left the room..he is reay for the circus to unfold i guess on dk's bday party😆..
So DK opened the file ..and what did he see..😲..a note for manav..
it said Manav want to meet u urgently!..meet me at meet me at midpoint cofee shop!😲..don't tell DK about it😲..Man o Man..DK read this..and i am telling u..this guy is a robot..his expression was never changed..just the same old staring at manav expression..😲..
and he gave the file to manav..😲..and manav took it and left..without looking at it..
DK i am sure is following them to coffee shop..i saw it in the precap..and manav was putting his hand on ashna's😳....Yeh Kya Ho gaya....
Looks like this coffee date will sure be too hot to handle for manav....
There was one more person..sulo..who has this tamanna ..savita se milne ki😳..
Savita is so angry at her..and she is feeling it..😳..savita told sulo that only sundri can do work for her..and she won't drink even tea from sulo's hand anymore😭..sulo felt so bad....she went to archu..and complained to her..that one of her aai doesn't want the other to stay in this house....she said ever since i came..this house is becoming hellier by the day..i don't know why it is happening she said....and savita tai is talking so rudely to me these days ....archu said..no aai it is not like that..savita loves u very much😳..otherwise why would she let u stay in her room..😳..archu doesn't know about the sleeping arrangements still..sulo didn't even tell that she sleeps on the floor and savita on the bed..archu said u know she takes u as her sister😲..this is when sulo stopped her midway🤣..archu stop it yaar..u don't get all this stuff..😳..please try to understand she said..😳..i can't spell it out for you..but i can feel it..savita is very upset..and the i think the fault is all mine....i think i just got too carried away with her love..😳..and did some stuff and got manav in my pocket..😳..and savita never liked this....she didn't say so..but i can feel it..it is my cooking that made him neglect savita and run after archu all the time for romance..😳..see u can see hai na archu..😳..manav has changed ever since i came here..hai na..😳..varsha even thinking archu could be pregnant of that romance every night😳..So it is all my fault archu..and i want to leave this house..so my partner savita tai can be happy..with all of u..i can spend rest of my life holding savita tai's picture at vridha ashram..she said..😳..how romantic..hai na guys..😳..
But archu said no..what is wrong with you..i have so many problems right now on my head..u want to give me one more..and make me lie and in turn make the kauwa bite me..i am already getting bitten for my lies i told everyone when u were at the vridha ashram first time around..and i don't want anymore kauwa bites😆..she said and left before sulo could give her dreaded kasam😆..Sulo was just left to scratch her head....
I savita also had a tamanna to meet shravani all of a sudden😆..so she did go and meet her..she had some plan in her mind..but as usual sharavani is extremely positive right now..😆..it will take a while to get in the negative zone..so savita took it lightly for this time...i am sure she will work on it soon..welcome shravani..good to see you..u lost weight ..looking good..just like a doll as akash says..😃..
guys u can discuss here..if u wish of course😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

such a long post and that too from the mistress of one liners 😆 but worth it 😉

Choo is back !!!!!! wow 😳 but fikr not Mannu has ashna to keep him occupied in off & pretty wifey n saalis at home 😆
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

such a long post and that too from the mistress of one liners 😆 but worth it 😉

Choo is back !!!!!! wow 😳 but fikr not Mannu has ashna to keep him occupied in off & pretty wifey n saalis at home 😆

i have been transformed..to be a thesis writer now..nice to see you piya😃..mannu has girls all around him..😳..isn't that great..but it is lots of trouble too😆..shravani sure gonna like him in new style..😳
bonnefille thumbnail
Love the song choice. Absolutely brilliant. 

i doubt the party is at all going to happen. Probably ashna manav will sing...

Hai rama ye kya hua, aise humne socha tha na kabhi. (none of the remaining lyrics match, so dats it!)
Women seem to be falling from the clouds for Mannu darling. 
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Love the song choice. Absolutely brilliant. 

i doubt the party is at all going to happen. Probably ashna manav will sing...

Hai rama ye kya hua, aise humne socha tha na kabhi. (none of the remaining lyrics match, so dats it!)
Women seem to be falling from the clouds for Mannu darling. 

thanks bonne..yes all girls are after him..and poor guy getting in trouble....this one is actually aashna's fault mainly..if DK gets upset..
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
how about Archu singing "jaa chudail" seeing Shravni 😈 😆 no offence to any Shrav fans...its a very popu song 😳 😆
gaurimisha thumbnail

how about Archu singing "jaa chudail" seeing Shravni 😈 😆 no offence to any Shrav fans...its a very popu song 😳 😆

😆😆😆😆
hows u piyu...missed my watson🤗

akka is doing PR epi thesis daily now😆...ohh yeah,this song is just so aptfor our beloved choo😆😉
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurimisha

😆
hows u piyu...missed my watson🤗

akka is doing PR epi thesis daily now😆...ohh yeah,this song is just so aptfor our beloved choo😆😉

see..piya and gauri at the same time..it is like solar eclipse or something like that🤣
gaurimisha thumbnail
😆...I was waiting for watson for some days now...she's also started making guest appearances.

Well,choo brings us back together😆...Shravani is truly a doll now
archanamanav thumbnail

let me find this song and do some altering😆..that song is bad as it is..i just listened to it😆
Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago