Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Best hai ji best

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_mehak_

Goldie

_mehak_

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Omg today's show was just too good...totally loved ARHI!! Big smile this is the first time when they talked normal, without any fighting or anger Embarrassed

I'm just sharing the parts that I loved the most today from ARHI scenes

-I just loved the how she apologized in a 'funny way' while crying out aloud LOL
-Omg Arnav smiled Day Dreaming ,soo cute...no words for that
-Offered her Kleenex box but u knw our jalebi bai dupatta se kam chala liya LOL
-the way Khushi said 'aap ne nahi pakra tha' and arnav's reply 'toh pakrna chihye tha?' LOL
-and when she said ''aap thore ajeeb hai" and arnav's like 'yeh Tim keh rahi ho' ROFL

Guys don't you just love them Embarrassed
Can't wait for tomorrow,looks like our jalebi bai is on her way to find laxmi ...let's just hope laad governor goes behind her Day Dreaming

Luv mehak
Embarrassed

Edited by mehak30 - 14 September 2011 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suecKhushiDMpinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best hai ji best" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.