Thendral

Wednesday's Update Sep 14th: GW Special Show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

acornn

acornn

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!

GW is day dreaming driving schism between T'n'TA by entangling TA in a well-choreographed and orchestrated invisible web of deceit - exploiting (1) TA's bottom of the totem pole syndrome ;( 2) TA's guilty feeling of being the cause of Psycho's woes; (3) GW pre-empting Thulz by openly talking about how T is bad mouthing her of planning to unseat her with psycho; (4) trying isolate T from P/S her current support system in the house.

GW has lit bush fire#1 by playing up both T'n'TA on opposite sides using the "Dosham" hogwash, hoping the fire catches in a big way with the embers burning or breaching the firewall [re: relationship]  with the assumption that Thulz can be mowed down into submission. GW is going to be in for a rude shark.

Looks like Thulz's freshman year is coming to an end as she appears for her final exam ...exudes confidence of acing the test! Good to T thanking S profusely for her unstinted support. T is getting better by the day and turning into a pro in the art of ignoring GW's rants. Game on!!!

Edited by acornn - 14 September 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiarselviThendral_USAJan50vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wednesday's Update Sep 14th: GW Special Show (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thanksss Tanss for the awesomeee Update!ClapBig smile Loved your titleSmile

OMG OMG OMG! GW now illatha husband-ah vachu also lyinggAngry OMG, really she isnt a humanDead

Hahahaha, TA was good somehowLOL We have to see GW face, when he defended his wifeLOL

Awww, last exam, greatBig smile Even if they go to kalahasti im ok, as T&T are going to temple for the first timeDay Dreaming Hope nothing bad happens, as GW is doing a favour for T&T, maybe some ulnokkam?Confused

Edited by Shamz. - 14 September 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173harith25

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for you superb update Hug.

I just wanted to kill or shot GW on the spot and make sure she goes to hell Day Dreaming. And wanted to give few tight slaps to TA left and right for whatever nonsense mommy and sonny boy were discussing today in the shop about Thulasi Dead Dead. Yes TA...you are very true...your mommy darling is the best human being, and Thulasi is such a sadist to torture her MIL Dead. You really don't deserve that girl and her love Angry.

Hated this epi like anything Angry Dead. Just garbage was shown today Dead.

Edited by Gunz. - 14 September 2011 at 1:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaTTfanJan50Pearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

A nice update + side comments and a good title for today's episode.

Wow, I'm amazed at how wonderfully this GW can spin a web of lies and trap her poor, naive(stupid??), and no-brain son!! The only thing that comes out of her gutter mouth is lies and words more poisonous that venom! Well, it is no wonder that TA having lost his father while young and trusting his mother wholly inspite of having seen her very worst side is still bound to believe her to some extent, as she has brought him up! So I still cannot blame him totally, and he still needs to see her demonic side!! GW can stoop to any extent, lie and probably even kill for her selfish needs and sometimes I wonder if she is far worser than C! It is again GW's fueling and motivating C initially that is encouraging C greatly!
T thanking S from her heart and also getting permission for TA again proves her beautiful way of dealing with people. I wish TA sees this and learns a lesson or two from her.
GW is trying to separate T/S and also creating rift bet'n t/TA with a single stone and hope it doesn't boomerang! I wonder how long GW is gonna fake talking over ph with her friend and T shud know for sure that she is just blabbering. An incoming call would definitely expose her  or T can start doing fake calls to irritate GW!! The way T walked out seems that she is not the least bothered abt GW's nonsense talk and is determined to do what she wants to. Kudos to T.

Hmm.. a new  enemy for TPS from Bhu. Hope D deals with this rowdy guys.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173harith25

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for the lovely updates and GQ-loving comments Wink

@ Gunz, nooo don't be mad at TA Tongue... pretty pleaseROFL (i will start my mini defending-TA essay right now) he seemed paavom today for some reason when GQ mentioned Thuls will be left all alone, he got very sad Cry Even last time, GQ mentioned about Dhosham, she told TA that Thuls will be left with nothing if he doesn't take her to temple.

My problem with TA is his priority listing of how important people are to him that interfere his ability to smart or dumb that day...

Right now it's
1. Thuls Big smile
2. GQ Dead
3. Family/Friends
4. Enemies
5. Puvi/ Sudha Angry (I don't understand this)

I'm waiting for #2 and #5 to switch soon Big smile

Getting back to the epi, I hope Deepa doesn't get mad if Thuls doesn't show up for the opening event. I know her mother will be very happy, as she probably believes Thuls has dhosham also Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaJan50vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiekarthi173harith25

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
@Ranu...are you srsly not mad at TA too or a little annoyed with him and his wonderful dialogue?! Even if you said TA is God...i won't bent down Ranu Tongue (you know from where i suttufied this...lol).

How can i take it when he says that dialogue. His once Pokkisham/Puthaiyal=Thulasi became Erichal now???? Cry Cry. He will urugufy for a mom and a sis who cheated him with money and cursed/hated him like anything and won't get any erichal for them, instead will have erichal for his lovely wife????? Angry Angry. If he is annoyed with Thulasi for siding with PA and Sudha...he can go tell herself that he is irritated with her, but he does not do that...bu he tells GW and makes her to put an evil victory smile on her face Dead. Athu kooda pazhagi pochu to see...but indha Amma summa iruppangala...will go to call her psycho-marumagal and make her smile too. Nooo Cry Cry.

Ranu...i won't forgive him for this epi until he urugufies or better cries for his wifey again Tongue. He should repent for this dialogue even if not for hiding the LS thingy from her.

Deepa won't get mad at her if she knows the reason behind her absence at the opening day, she will be the first one to understand T's situation better than her hubby and would console her as she would know how sad Thulasi would be for not attending the function. I really hope and want Thulasi to ignore TA and to go to Deepa no matter how mad this makes TA.
Are you ready for another "TA is good" essay? Tongue

P.S. You know i can't hate TA even if i am mad at him...rofl. If he is all nice to her tomorrow, i will change my opinion and praise him. Too bad i know, but with Thendral and TA...sigh...lol.

Edited by Gunz. - 15 September 2011 at 2:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
@ Ranuja,

i totally agree with yr analysis ma,  today GQ did manage to trap by faking worry for T and trapping TA by painting a picture of T alone hanving to withstand talks abt her dosham frm public...TA just had to give in... But how long can GQ carry on with this bag of lies? 

also as u said i too wish TA to understand Puvi n sudha (esp sudha) in the right light and switch places (with no.2 as u said). 
also i wonder why GW is sold out on this kalahasti trip?  what does she hope to gain? or maybe just faking as is she is out to set things right for them?

let us see...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaNixkie

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
 Thanks Tanu for the update. Now coming to the episode.

GW has started to poison TA's mind and the worse thing is that he has also started to listen to his mom's words and is ready to dance to her tunes which is very bad. Angry Moreover it was sad seeing TA also believe that his wife might be suffering from some dhosham as told by his mom which lead him to agree for taking her to a temple.Unhappy 

I felt shocked that is it the same TA who used to give respect for friends and friendship because when his mom told him to take T to Kalahasti the next day he agreed for that eventhough he knew very well about Deepa and Thulasi's friendship and has also known that Deepa's father is starting travels.Shocked

Now as expected by GW, TA will go and speak with T about his mom's belief which will finally lead to T&T's quarrel in the terrace as shown in the promoUnhappy and Bajaari will also use that as an opportunity to poison TA's mind against T even more than before.Thumbs Down

It was nice to see Thulasi thank Sudha for supporting her during the exam time.Thumbs Up Moreover it was also nice to see Thulasi staring at her MIL when she had a so called conversation with Mangai over the phone which clearly shows that she has learnt how to ignore the people who doesn't like her.Thumbs Up I think that this behaviour of hers will surely help her to save her husband who is really innocent in believing all the people whom he should not believe.Thumbs Up Last but not least it was nice to see TPS after a long time.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top