Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think Naitik is wrong this time at all...Akshara is being immature by not involving her husband and involving only her mom.. Just in case RJ was not there and G3 was there would she take G3 to the hospital...I doubt that... She is just being unrealistic around her mom and giving lame excuses about having responsibilities...that she will always have...she should start giving Naitik more importance.. everytime there is a mu...she says aap mujhe samajhte hi nahin...how lame... He is very supportive...Akshara - tum kab naitik ko samjhogi...you are his wife first...without which you are not a bahu and there is no sasural and responsibilities...
I can't wait for tomorrow...Go naitik Go..put some sense in that girl!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
Mahika84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess the full title of this thread should be'Akshara  the Mahan๐Ÿ˜ก & Naitik  the idiot.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Naitik's reaction is not a wrong, he is trying to make Akshara understand, Yes but the way he reacts may be wrong. But the situation is like that. There are times, he did support akshara and stood against the family, Naitik  always has supported  Akshara whenever she deserved support... akshara  is willing to go above and beyond to make everyone happy(exception is our Munaa), not realizing that one cannot ever make everyone happy

Naitik had reacted similarly for any other husband wife issue it is definitely  correct & Akshara' is wrong from day one ๐Ÿคข   to poke her nose in all issues without understanding Naitik's sentiment and each time she does it - it is always wrong and would always get same reaction.

Peace doesnt come just one way..its always a two way road. This time around, Akshara did dig up her own marital grave.

Edited by Mahika84 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Day to day mutual understanding between the naksh is lacking. No two individuals can have the same sort of likings and disliking. So, I can suggest that naksh have to compromise, appreciate, sympathy for all the options.

The moment of happiness is considered by each other's acceptance. Blaming to each other for any mistakes will damage friendly relationship between naksh. Sharing responsibilities will keep good bonding between them..

They should be good forgivers, i.e., if akshi commits any mistake she should openly accept and ask for forgiveness at the same time naitik should have the heart to forgive and vice versa.

The feeling 'why should 'I' do? Why am 'I' to be blamed? Etc is the root causes for all such arguments in naksh life .Hope akshi take some initiative steps to move her life smoothly and happily. According to me he is caring,lovable and a practical person and definitely ...he is more mature enough to handle the situation and moreover he is very open minded.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_20

kuch bhi ho jaye i will always support naitik...charu and sachi im with u...

me  too  will   spport  naitik   only๐Ÿ˜ƒ  akshara  kahbi  bhi  achi   patni  nahi  ban paayi...naitik  se  jyada  importance  maa  ko  dene  se   woh   achi  bahu  and  achi   beti  zarur  ban  sakthi  hai    thats  all...naitik  ki   udhasi   nazar  nahi  aata  usse...  lekin  maa  bbmaaa  udhas  hai  vo  dikhtha  hai...maa  ki  mann  behelane  keliye  pati   ke  saath   movie  dekhna   mana  kar  sakthi  hai...ar  pati  ko  hi  unhe  samajhna  chahiye๐Ÿคข naitik  isska  kitna  khyal  rakhtha hai   even  g3  se  bhi argue  kartha  hai  sirf  apni  patni  keliye...lekin   maate  ko  pati  nahi  unki  parivarr se  pyar  hai...especially  maaa  se๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i too feel naitik is nt immature. akshi is an ideal daughter, dil , sister n sil but she is definitely nt an ideal wife๐Ÿ˜ญ.

although i accept dat she luvs naitik๐Ÿ˜ƒ a lot but she sumtimes duzen understand his feelings . its 2 yrs of deir marriage now she nows naitik's nature so she shud react accordingly n she shud make both sides understand d situation. why always naitik shud understand ??โ“ why nt others??โ“

n yes naitik shud hv lifted her calls considering she is pregnant but she also shud hv understood his feelings n pampered him.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sachi16

since Akshi is pregnant๐Ÿ˜Š she gets the benefit of Doubt... otherwise Naitik uska call avoid kar sakta hai.. as he was angry to... chalta hai... ignoring calls from your spouse when you are angry is allowed... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

But on a serious note... Naitik is not immature... he behaved that way coz he was angry... and his anger was justifiable to me... but I wud say he wud have not avoided her so many calls... since he knows that She is Pregnant & might need him anytime... ๐Ÿ˜Š

No offence but I dont agree with u...I would hate if my hubby ignored my calls...we never do tht no matter how angry we r with each other but ignoring each other's call is out of question.
RINSE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YE SAB LOKOM KO KYA HO GAYA HAI SAB LOK NAITIK KO IMMATURE SAMJTHE HAI?
KITHNE THREAD OPEN KAR GAYA HAI NAITIK KO TEASE KARNE KE LIYE...

NAITIK KE MOM GHAR PAR NAHEIN HEY OR UNKO KOYI COMPANY B NAHI ISLIYE WO AKSHARA KO THODA PASS HONA SAMAJA ISMEIN IMMATURE KA KYA BAAD HEIN...
AUR AKSHARA SAB SAMAYAM APNE MOM KE PAAS HEY AND NOT MINDING NAITIK AT ALL AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHY NAITIK IS ANGRY WITH HER . SHE SAYS THAT NAITIK "AAP SAMAJTHE KYUN NAHI" . (AS SHE WAS RAISING THE ROOF)
AS SHE IS GIVING TYM 2 HER MOTHER SHE HAVE TO FIND OUT SOME TYM 4 HER SWEET HUSBAND...
WHAT EVER HAPPENS LOVE U
NAKSH VERY MUCH...
Edited by RINSE - 12 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: niharika_n

No offence but I dont agree with u...I would hate if my hubby ignored my calls...we never do tht no matter how angry we r with each other but ignoring each other's call is out of question.

It's ok dear... if you don't agree... I said it in a lighter note... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and ya I am married too... but I feel sometime ignoring call is fine... not more than 1 or 2 though... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RINSE

YE SAB LOKOM KO KYA HO GAYA HAI SAB LOK NAITIK KO IMMATURE SAMJTHE HAI?
KITHNE THREAD OPEN KAR GAYA HAI NAITIK KO TEASE KARNE KE LIYE...

NAITIK KE MOM GHAR PAR NAHEIN HEY OR UNKO KOYI COMPANY B NAHI ISLIYE WO AKSHARA KO THODA PASS HONA SAMAJA ISMEIN IMMATURE KA KYA BAAD HEIN...
AUR AKSHARA SAB SAMAYAM APNE MOM KE PAAS HEY AND NOT MINDING NAITIK AT ALL AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHY NAITIK IS ANGRY WITH HER . SHE SAYS THAT NAITIK "AAP SAMAJTHE KYUN NAHI" . (AS SHE WAS RAISING THE ROOF)
AS SHE IS GIVING TYM 2 HER MOTHER SHE HAVE TO FIND OUT SOME TYM 4 HER SWEET HUSBAND...
WHAT EVER HAPPENS LOVE U
NAKSH VERY MUCH...

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃOh god...i loved your comment...thod do yaar TV ko...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘