[MG FF]- Surrender...Author's note page 49

bharadwajrad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys..I am back with a new story on Maaneet...:) oh! just love them to the core...this is a little different from my first work...hope u guys like it...Surrender is a pure and divine love story with a little twist...😊 πŸ˜ƒ

Surrender...

Is there something that is pure than fire...
                 is there something that is stronger than water..
                   is there something that is sweeter than nectar..
                         is there something that is immortal...
                                                TRUE LOVE

I surrendered myself to that love which made me complete..
                          which made my thoughts worth..
                                  which made me crazy..
                                which gave me strength..
           There is no place more beautiful than his arms,
which has the strength to engulf all the pain and bring a smile on the face...

I SURRENDERED MYSELF TO HIM, HIS LOVE, HIS LIFE...                                                                   

Edited by bharadwajrad - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharadwajrad thumbnail
Charecter Sketch

Maan Khurana
  The Prince of Khurana parivaar...He is the one and only son of Parvathi and Rajashekhar Khurana (now no more...). He lives with his Daadi and his little sister who is adopted..His family owns a very famous and major fashion agency called PANACHE(means reckless or agressive in French) that comes under the banner of Khuranas
He is the owner of Panache but not completely into it..His Daadi looks after the agency along with his little sister..
Khuranas belong to the royal family and they are respected among every person..Lots of aspiring models dream of being the face of Panache...but only a few...very deserving are lucky enough to step into their threshold...
Maan wishes to have a very quiet and a peaceful life but due to his fame...he is unable to get it...

Geet Handa
   She is an orphan...she lives with her step mom and her cousin and knows nothing but cruelty from their hands...she has a great passion for studies and music is her life...with the help of her best friend
she has somehow completed her degree in music without the knowledge of her step mom and is aspriring to join Berkeley College of Music to persue her music career...she is a very bubbly and a vivacious girl...though she hasnt got an oppurtunity to show her true personality yet...
she always dreams that someone might recognise her true self and help her build it for the rest of her life..

Naina Agarwal
  She is the best friend of Geet and has helped her to overcome her personal problems...she has always stood by Geet and helped her persue her dreams...

Rest of the charecters are introduced as the story moves on...not to forget Daadi :)
Edited by bharadwajrad - 12 years ago
Dazlingdivya thumbnail
nice start.. pls continue soon.
bharadwajrad thumbnail

Prologue                                                                                                                             Destiny

It was almost four in the morning and he was on his way back home from The Fire: a local disco. Sheer fury was gripping him every moment making him go insane thinking about the incident that had occured in the disc. He was using every amount of self control he possessed to keep himself from going back to the disco and do something really reckless. He tried concentrating very hard on the road to stop himself from thinking but the more he tried not to, the more he thought about it. He just couldnt take that off his mind.

"How could she do this? What has got into her? she is not the old Suhani. Something is wrong and I must find out' he thought as he gripped his hand on the gear shift. His black Mercedes was gliding very smoothly along the road given to the fact that the street was completely deserted and very eerie. This eerieness wasnt helping him, either. It was making him more restless...

It wasnt really hard for him to find out more .In a jiffy, his personal detectives would give him every bit of a detail. Unable to contain himself, he stopped his car and called someone and gave clear instructions of what he wants them to do.

Smiling with satisfaction that his job would be done he resumed his driving, but was shockingly interrupted by someone ramming into his car. He quickly got out of the car and ran to the person who had fallen on the road.

Her face was covered in blood, she was grieviously injured. Her white kurti had been soaked red, shocking scarlet. Her hair was wet, completely wet with blood running through her scalp. Her hands bore deep bruises; the back of her head had an injury, with blood seeping out slowly. The aftermath of this crash had proven fatal for her; she wasnt breathing. He panicked! But had a faint hope that she might still be alive. Slowly, very hesitantly he placed his palm on her chest (he felt like current was passing through him...) he coudnt feel anything...without any other option...he placed his ear on her chest...(he felt a curious sensation arise in his heart) her heart was beating faintly. Miraculously she was alive. But looking at her condition he was still unsure whether she would survive till they reached the hospital or not but nevertheless, he scooped her up in his arms, went and placed her in his car and hurried away to the hospital driving at top speed. 

Chapter 1

Strange feelings

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
loved the CS n prologue...interesting...can u pls PM me when u update??n also provide the link for ur other works in the first post...it will be useful for readers' like me who haven't read it yet...do continue soon...πŸ˜ƒ
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on new ff...
concept sounds interesting...
is it geet who met the accident...
sent u buddy req can u pl add me to ur pm list
pl cont soon...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats !!!!!!!!!! 4 d new ff ...

nice character sketch ...

interesting prologue ...

continue soon ...

bharadwajrad thumbnail
Hello! everyone...I am back with another update...do read and comment...😊  love u guys β€οΈ...Thank you for your support and your time reading these updates...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 1
     Strange feelings

'Memsaab...ladki mar gayi hai' said a man.

'Achcha hai...good that she died. Ab hamare raaste se musibat to hat gayi hai. Ab hum chain se jee sakte hai. Us chudail ki vajeh se to hume musibat pe musibat aati thi. Ek to uski vajah se hamari Rose ki shaadi mein bhi dikkat hoti thi aur hume Mohan ki property bhi nahi milti thi. Ab uske marne se Rose ki shaadi aasani se hojayegi aur hume property bhi milegi.' replied a woman laughing evilly.

'Par hume uske liye us ladki ko marne ki kya zaroorat thi? Aur bhi tareeke dhoond sakte the na.'

'Aage hume koi problem nahi chahiye, isiliye us ladki ko marne ke alava hamare paas aur koi raasta nahi tha. Waise tum uske liye itni taras kyun rahe ho?'

'Main taras nahi raha hoon memsaab. Bas mujhe samajh mein nahi araha hai ki uski vajah se Rose memsaab ki shaadi mein kaisi problem aayi thi.'

'Kyun ki saare ladke vale to uski khoobsurati dekh kar Rose ko mana karke chale jaate the.'

'Oh' replied the man and went away to do his work while the lady was left laughing cruelly that her plan was finally successful.

Here, he was pacing restlessly in the hospital lobby, looking very tense. He had not been able to understand the queasiness that he was feeling.

Somewhere something was wrong. What was happening? He was unable to understand why he felt a certain tug in his heart after touching that girl.  'Why is this happening?' He thought furiously. 'Why me? What is happening? Why am I feeling this restlessness? Us ladki se mera kya rishta hai jo mujhe itni gabrahat horayi hai. What the hell is happening?' he thought. He had felt this same queasiness, uneasiness, same restlessness a month back when he had gone to a dargah upon his Daadi's request.

(flashback.)

'Yeh daadi maa bhi na...mujhe kaha kaha bejti hai. Ek halwa ke liye mujhe ghar se 100 kilometer drive karke aana pada mere saare kam chod kar. Aaj Neeta Sharma ke saath bohot important meeting thi. Woh bhi postpone karna pada. Wahi pas wali dargah se bhi lasakta tha. Par nahi, daadi maa to daadi maa hai. Zidd pakadke baithenge aur mujhe emotionally blackamil karenge! Uff..' he thought as he entered the divine place of worship. But as he stepped inside the Dargah, he felt all his irritation leave him. There was strange force that made him feel tremendous peace in his heart and without further ado he went and sat to pray and convince his heart.

That was when he felt some strangeness in his heart. He didnt know what feeling he felt but it was something really strong; that made him get up and go near the place where people were tying the 'mannat dhaga' for their wishes to come true. His heart was nowhere near stopping. It just pulled him to a corner where a girl was standing tying the holy thread. She was in a green salwar kameez and had wrapped her dupatta around her head. He couldnt see her face yet he felt she was really beautiful. Her hands looked really divine and her skin was emitting a strange glow. She had worn a thin gold bracelet on her left hand which had tiny tinkeling bells around it. There was a strange aura that was surrounding her and the way she was praying made him really contented. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth. But suddenly he felt that bliss leave him. He opened his eyes to see her gone. He quickly turned to see her going out of the dargah and ran behind her. But he missed her, just as he turned round the corner she had vanished. His eyes were searching her everywhere and he felt somewhat empty. He started to scan the whole place just for her and suddenly he heard a tinkle and he looked down to see a cute little payal fallen on the ground. The moment he touched it he realized that it was hers. He pocketed it in a hope that he would eventually find her and went back inside the dargah.

(Flashback ends)

He wondered why was he feeling the same queasiness, same restlessnes. Did it have something to do with the girl? He didn't know. He was soon into his own train of thoughts but was interrupted when someone called him.

'Maan bete...' said an elderly voice and Maan turned to find his Daadi approaching him with a tensed face.

'Daadi maa, aap agaye.'

'Kya hua bete? Pap itne pareshan kyun hai aur hospital mein kya kar rahe hai?'

'Woh daadi, accident kiya maine. Kisi ladki ki. Woh bohot zakhmi thi, isiliye usse hospital le aaya hun...abhi tak doctors ne kuch nahi kaha hai...pata nahi daadi us ladki ko kya hoga.' 

'Bete, itne pareshan mat hoyiye. Aap jan boojkar thodi accident ki hai. Kuch nahi hoga unhe. Aap shant hojayiye.'

'Par daadi agar usse kuch hogaya tho kya jawaab denge hum uski parivaar walon ko.'

'Bete bhagwanji sab ki sunenge. Kuch nahi hoga unko. Dont worry.'

Maan calmed a bit after hearing his daadi...but still he was confused. Just then the doctor came out and said 'Mr. Khurana, she is out of danger.'

PRECAP:
    Who is she????

Well...here u go...I know it is a small update but next time I promise to give a bigger one...😊 Dont forget to like and comment! Its you readers' comments that motivates us to write more...love u...😊 πŸ˜Š
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

she is geet 4 sure ...
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice update...good that the girl is fine now...so she was being pursued to be killed...n in the process met with the accident...now only her identity is to be revealed...the FB part of Maan is good...so he already met her once but couldn't see her...now the payal is the only indication of their meeting in the past...do continue soon pls...πŸ˜ƒ