Pavitra Rishta

Sushant in Just Dance- all discussions here only (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rida2004

sabar ka phal meetha hota haiEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOL

You are absolutely right Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HottySUSHANT786TazinSushantFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant in Just Dance- all discussions here only (Page 9)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thanks again Nisha 4 videoClap.
Sushant was,is & will be the bestWinkThumbs Up
Sushant u Rockkksss babyBig smile

HottySUSHANT786suan

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
tfs nisha,

Mouni got the worst intro , Gaurav Chopra's gf, as if she has no other identity Ouch... all the other actors got intro by their popular soap character's name ... poor Mouni, KT aka krishna tulsi in KSBKBT remember anyone??? LOL

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

^^ lol I know na even I felt odd at her introduction.  That was bad of introducing some one.

TV celebs favourites from Just Dance

Sushant Singh Rajput:

Dancing on Just Dance proved to me what dance is all about. This is hard core dance stuff and I enjoyed being on stage. Dancing with Karan was fun as he is a cool guy, who can move superbly well. The other contestants too are super talented. There are no words to express their gift. They all bowled me over with their dance, their moves, their passion for dance and dedication too. I am glad I got an opportunity to interact with them and Hrithik Roshan too. He is yet another cool guy who knows how to have fun. He is very chilled out. All the contestants are my favourites and I wish them the best.

Contestants on TV celebs:

Rajit Dev:

It was a good experience dancing with Sayantani who is a warm and friendly person. We had dhamal and masti on and off stage. She rehearsed with me and did her best. I was worried as we had a prop on stage - a table ' and we  had to go under and over it. After a few glitches, she managed to move smoothly. I met and interacted with other celebs as well, especially Sushant who is very friendly.

Karan Khanna:

None of us were aware that television celebs would be joining us for duet performances on stage so their presence was a pleasant surprise. Sushant is a great guy with no airs of being a superstar on tv. He is a cool dancer and has great confidence. He was able to pull off all moves told to him and never tried to change any step. He had no tantrums and was ready to do all the crazy stuff, rehearsed properly and delivered too. He came on the sets with a positive vibe and after being with him and post performance, I feel like his friend. Sushant explained the technicalities and use of emotions which enhance performance. Sushant is a fantabulous performer. We performed a contemporary dance to the slow song from Kaminey, Meri Arzoo Kamini.
Ankan Sen:

It was a good experience dancing with Neha. She is a good dancer and we complimented each other well.

Soumita Roy:

Shaleen is a very good dancer and very hardworking. I would say he worked harder on his dance during rehearsals than the other contestants. He has been the winner of Nach Baliye so he had the grace and agility. He was better than I expected. He is super cool and I enjoyed performing with him. The judges loved the performance and said, as I dance so well in south Indian style I should join the southern movie industry. I met with the other celebs as well. I know Sayantani Ghosh since the time I used to do a Bengali serial and Mouni and I connected with our Bangla.

Abhash Mukherjee:

I enjoyed performing with Shaheer though he isn't a dancer per se but I could see he put in his best. He wasn't that comfortable with his costume. He worked with me well and we gave a perfect performance. Our lifts and moves came off well. I met Sushant, Mouni who were both very warm and friendly. Sushant told me I was the best popper he had ever seen and his compliment made me feel really good.

Source: http://starplus.startv.in/justdance/home.aspx

http://starplus.startv.in/justdance/features.aspx?aid=6641&sid=111

Edited by mirageas - 16 September 2011 at 11:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusybonnefillesuanlunzagremlin.nikitagmcPiyatrix

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Wow, so Sushant ne JD mein bhi jhanda gaad diya!Dancing

And here I was feeling sad that Neha and Ankan got standing ovation and Karan Sushant didn't! There must be more to this I guess.

Lunzi, where are you my 'greedy' partnerLOL, look Sushant's performance was the best one it seems- just as we wanted!Big smile

Anyhow right now its time to party!Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalbonnefillesuanlunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Contestants on TV celebs:

Rajit Dev:

It was a good experience dancing with Sayantani who is a warm and friendly person. We had dhamal and masti on and off stage. She rehearsed with me and did her best. I was worried as we had a prop on stage - a table ' and we  had to go under and over it. After a few glitches, she managed to move smoothly. I met and interacted with other celebs as well, especially Sushant who is very friendly.

Karan Khanna:

None of us were aware that television celebs would be joining us for duet performances on stage so their presence was a pleasant surprise. Sushant is a great guy with no airs of being a superstar on tv. He is a cool dancer and has great confidence. He was able to pull off all moves told to him and never tried to change any step. He had no tantrums and was ready to do all the crazy stuff, rehearsed properly and delivered too. He came on the sets with a positive vibe and after being with him and post performance, I feel like his friend. Sushant explained the technicalities and use of emotions which enhance performance. Sushant is a fantabulous performer. We performed a contemporary dance to the slow song from Kaminey, Meri Arzoo Kamini.

Ankan Sen:

It was a good experience dancing with Neha. She is a good dancer and we complimented each other well.

Soumita Roy:

Shaleen is a very good dancer and very hardworking. I would say he worked harder on his dance during rehearsals than the other contestants. He has been the winner of Nach Baliye so he had the grace and agility. He was better than I expected. He is super cool and I enjoyed performing with him. The judges loved the performance and said, as I dance so well in south Indian style I should join the southern movie industry. I met with the other celebs as well. I know Sayantani Ghosh since the time I used to do a Bengali serial and Mouni and I connected with our Bangla.

Abhash Mukherjee:

I enjoyed performing with Shaheer though he isn't a dancer per se but I could see he put in his best. He wasn't that comfortable with his costume. He worked with me well and we gave a perfect performance. Our lifts and moves came off well. I met Sushant, Mouni who were both very warm and friendly. Sushant told me I was the best popper he had ever seen and his compliment made me feel really good.

Source: http://starplus.startv.in/justdance/home.aspx

http://starplus.startv.in/justdance/features.aspx?aid=6641&sid=111

Sigh! Everyone loves this guy! (Including me!!!)Day DreamingHeart Those who didn't dance with him are also praising him.

Thanks Nisha for the article and video!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzabonnefillesuan

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Sushant Singh Rajput and Karan Khanna
SHOWING 2 OF 6 IMAGES

Sushant Singh Rajput: Dancing on Just Dance proved to me what dance is all about. This is hard core dance stuff and I enjoyed being on stage. Dancing with Karan was fun as he is a cool guy, who can move superbly well. The other contestants too are super talented. There are no words to express their gift. They all bowled me over with their dance, their moves, their passion for dance and dedication too. I am glad I got an opportunity to interact with them and Hrithik Roshan too. He is yet another cool guy who knows how to have fun. He is very chilled out. All the contestants are my favourite and I wish them the best.

Karan Khanna: None of us were aware that television celebs would be joining us for duet performances on stage so their presence was a pleasant surprise. Sushant is a great guy with no airs of being a superstar on tv. He is a cool dancer and has great confidence. He was able to pull off all moves told to him and never tried to change any step. He had no tantrums and was ready to do all the crazy stuff, rehearsed properly and delivered too. He came on the sets with a positive vibe and after being with him and post performance, I feel like his friend. Sushant explained the technicalities and use of emotions which enhance performance. Sushant is a fantabulous performer. We performed a contemporary dance to the slow song from Kaminey, Meri Arzoo Kamini.
In this photo: Sushant Singh Rajput and Karan Khanna

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sameonedent4uSweetIshaan.Tanyaznikhilsahainyxxswtbabybonnefillesuan-Seraphic-lunzaTazinSushantFannikitagmc

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
OMG! Sushant tussi to chaa gayeEmbarrassed most of the contestant was talking about him/praising himClap.humare Sushant ka charm hi kuch aisa hai...Day Dreaming i must say you can love him, you can hate him but u cant ignore himWink
Sushi boy u rockkksss...proud to be ur fanThumbs Up

lunzasuan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top