Pavitra Rishta

Sushant in Just Dance- all discussions here only (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Hai Nikki,Smile

Nice Thread. Waiting eagerly to see the performances and the videos posted here.
Can watch the videos only after reaching home.

Looks exciting.Big smile

Actually a heartful thanks to Zee and Star Plus.

Zee made me see my two favorite stars Kareena-Anki on stage together with dancing.
Enjoyed seeing them Dancing together so muchSmile.

And now StarPlus has given the chance to see my all time favorite Hrithik with favorite Sushi
on stage together, that too dancing together. Party

Wow. going to be so good.Day Dreaming.Seeing them dancing together will be such a treat.
Dont know how many times I am going to watch it.Embarrassed. May be it will broke the reacord of how many times I watched KNPH.Embarrassed.

Looking forward to see the performances. Just yesterday night I was watching JDJ videos
of sushi's And Anki's performances. Such a great talented Dancer Cum actor He isApproveThumbs Up. Once again getting a chance to see such kind of performanceBig smile.
Hence many thanks to SP and Just Dance.

Edited by umayal - 15 September 2011 at 12:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant in Just Dance- all discussions here only (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

[

I don't know how many will agree with me here, but this song is really fast, so I would have normally expected the dance on it to be done with high energy too- whether excited or not excited. In fact, I feel Sushant is appearing sort of hyper only in a comparative analysis with Hrithik, cos he is appearing slow since he is following Sushant's steps. If Sushant had been doing the same dance alone, he wouldn't have appeared so weird, I feel.Embarrassed And anyway, Sushant always dances with a good amount of energy, everytime.

Sushant wasn't looking at Hrithik when he danced- he was looking forward and dancing with masti. If he had been intimidated, he would have danced in tune with Hrithik, like the way he had done with Govinda.

Not challenging your opinion, but this is what I feel.Embarrassed

I agree .
 is not Sushant who is that fast ( maybe just a touch ) but it is Hrithik who is slow ...This song  needs the kind of energy that Sushant is showing...
Hrithink is actuallly looking at Sush ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasuan

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Originally posted by bonnefille

I guess eventually I will on TV...HD with a wide grin. Wink

Bonnie,
What does HD mean?

HD = High Definition 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged

oh .. i love spamming this thread ...

and now.. i dont know what to type lol... *thinking* ..

hmm .. who do you think has choreograghed their act ? harshal-vitthal or shampa ? .. sushant would have been happy to see either of them again ( harshal-vitthal after ZNKD and shampa after jdj)

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by ByteMe

Umm why is Sushant overly overly excited... eek not impressed... He needs to work on his ability remain calm and maintain his cool and not get intimidated.

I And anyway, Sushant always dances with a good amount of energy, everytime.

ya , remo commented about it after SuMpa's "ruk ja oh dil deewane " .. performance ...

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Are you sure Shampa is choreographing in JD?

If she is there I hope its Shampa. I like Harshal and vittal...I particularly liked them when they choreographed Yash Tonk and his wife in NB...but still I like Shampa more. 

lunza

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
well , dunno if she still is .. but she was on the jd team when the show started ... arent harshal-vitthal the ones who choreographed hussain-tina on NB ?

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hussain Tina were choreographed by Harshad Vitthal. Yash tonk and his wife were choreographed by Deepak.

Deepak and Shampa are both in the choreography team of JD. Terrence is also associated. Don't know about HV being associated as well.

lunza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top