Pavitra Rishta

Sushant in Just Dance- all discussions here only (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
now question question... what was sushant wearing on his feet...

it looks like some tape or such to prevent slip...? my guess???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayallunza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant in Just Dance- all discussions here only (Page 15)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

I thought he got hurt on his feet and it is a bandage, then I noticed he was wearing it on both feet.Confused

umayallunza

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by ByteMe

I thought he got hurt on his feet and it is a bandage, then I noticed he was wearing it on both feet.Confused
actually dancers often use tape to help with spinning on their toes in order the reduce friction so maybe thats why he used tape

umayallunza

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Lunza sirf like click karegi ya comment bhi karegi?Tongue

umayallunza

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Heyy everyone... Yesterday's performance of Sushant and Karan made me sit in front of tv for one hr and it was worth... kya kahoon main, the performance was picture purrfect...the concept, the steps, the execution of it...and the emotions attached to it... all of it was a treat for eyes, I was upset why it ended :( both performed with such a ease as if they were teamed from long time... The performance rocked everyone, but the modesty with which he took his appreciation touched my heart, and I fell for Sushant all over again... hehe... vaibhavi was at loss of words ...Iam sure she must have remembered days of znkd...winning the critics is the biggest task for performer and he does it everytime...even with remo sir... farah has seen him in entertaintment ke liye...she is big appreciator of him... hritik's words came straight from his heart...and Amen to his words..:)))) My papa said me 'jite jato tithe chamakto ha'..means whever sushant goes he outshines everyone... And my papa aint a fan of him...and said he danced well than hritik himself in 'kaho naa..'.song... I was ROFLing when sushant said maine ye dance kar kar ke ladkiyon ko pataya...hmmm...hehe he is so adorable. I loved to see when judjes were busy appreciating sushant, she was patting karan's back continuously...to signal thanks for accompanying me I remember the days when i never liked sushant performing contemporary in znkd, till now...contemporary seems his forte...and i love to see him in this form... special appreciation for the choreography coz it was outstanding, both were lucky to get it gave justice to it... i wanted to write much more but i dont have net, so typing from my cell, I was unable to control my words.. So i came here.. Sushant always gives me reason to feel proud to be his fan...love you and God bless you... heyy my friends nikki, piya, umi, lunzi jia, nisha, and everyone,i would love to read your reviews plz keep posting... bye

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyJaishankarumayalsensodynebonnefillelunzanikitagmcPiyatrix

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Sry for above post, it turned out so messy from my mobile :(

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Here is one more video of Sushant and Karan offscreen,

lol I found this HQ link of them which has entire Sushant part on Just dance including his tips to Karan. lol

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeJaishankar..Sonii..bonnefillesuannikitagmcPiyatrixAreYaar

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

oh wow .. am i late or what ...

hmm .. sab ne sab kuch toh keh hi diya .. dont know what else to say .

After a loonnnggg time , in fact the first time after JDJ , we saw sushant dance to some really nicely choreographed stuff  ...

Frankly speaking everytime i watched him do some "mediocre" dance steps like for dhinka chika (gold awards) or the IMA awards ... my mind always used to go back to the JDJ days and i would be like "shampa , where are you ??? !" So you can imagine how excited i felt when i saw the JD article lol ...

The performance "looked" the most simple ... no props or "catchy" / "blingy" costumes ... and i thought that was , in a way , one of the usp's of the act ...

And um .. sushant looked um .. nice ( *cough*) in black ... I must say his chest is really flawless and ... smooth , and shiny , and ... silky and ... ok , I will stop before I creep myself out .

Coming to the dance , i loved it (duh !) . They were fantastic , be it the body language , expressions and the "agression" that they showed with the pushing/shoving each other ...  

I must say sushant does contemp the best , compared to the other forms that he has tried ,  . .. this form justs suits him the most ...
or maybe , this is what i love watching him do the most ...

Ok now coming to other stuff , I just loved how sushant-karan seemed to have bonded ,  it was just so noticeable , esp when sushant handed him his cell and joked something , maybe asking him to pose .

the judges comments , wow , vaibhavi praised him the most , i mean , exclusively praised him ...
farah praised them as a duo , praised the act as a whole , and you could see out of the three judges , she loved it the most ...
hritik - i dunno what to make out of his comments either ... he was sweet to everyone , and well he pretty much complimented all the celebs "equally" .. and if i may say so ... i feel hritik kinda , um .. struggles to .. come up with interesting stuff /comments/compliments to say spontaneously on the spot ... i always find him a bit awkward there ...

@soni , i dont think farah watched him on entertainment ke liye - it was navjot singh sidhu and anu malik ...

but ya she might have watched him do that "guzaarish" act on zee rishtey ..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyumayal..Sonii..Guggu_MintybonnefillesuanPiyatrix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top