Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the thread Niki 😛

Cant wait to watch the whole dance 😃 Sushant totally overshadows Karan and Hrithik 😆 😆 Love his energy and grace 👍🏼 
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hussain Tina were choreographed by Harshad Vitthal. Yash tonk and his wife were choreographed by Deepak.

Deepak and Shampa are both in the choreography team of JD. Terrence is also associated. Don't know about HV being associated as well.

Terence is associated with JD too? I absolutely adore Terence, would love to hear what he thinks of Sushant. Terence usually gushes when he sees such talent 😳
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
whoopsie abt HV...yeah HV choreographed Hussain Tina.   
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonnefille

HD = High Definition 

Got ya, Bonnie. Thanks!
LuvSSever thumbnail
Just Now saw the videos.

Wow..😍...Loved it . 😃.
Both  the videos were very nice.

SSR dancing with full masti and HR following his steps. wow Cute and full fun.😊

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
don't think anyone can overshadow Hrithik not even Sushant, 😛 Hrithik infact looks amazed that this guy knows/remembers my steps more then me 😆 😆 Sushant surely looks overexcited 😉 
yup the Sushant / Karan vid looks awesome, Sushant emotes really well, contemporary style suits him and his steps are very neat 👏
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think so too Piya, Hrithik didn't remember the steps so that is why he was doing it slow (uncertainity) and following Sushant who seemed to remember all the steps. The KNPH signature step he did so well - both did that one well.

Sigh... JDJ days ki yaad aa gayi... I used to dream that Sushant would dance in finale on Dhoom Machale wearing a vest like Hrithik...😍
I remember Rajiv performing dhoom machale in one of the award show hmm probably ITA, and he did a decent job even though he's an avg dancer, i guess attitude and x-factor is more important then talent itself when it comes too celebrity dancing, Rajiv has it in high volume ⭐️

Sushant toh is a complete package ⭐️⭐️⭐️

p.s. just now watched the promo of Soundtrack, Rajiv probably playing deaf and mute in the movie, promo looks interesting.

Edited by piya_10 - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: piya_10

I remember Rajiv performing dhoom machale in one of the award show hmm probably ITA, and he did a decent job even though he's an dancer, i guess attitude and x-factor is more important then talent itself when it comes too celebrity dance, Rajiv has it in high volume ⭐️

Sushant toh is a complete package ⭐️⭐️⭐️

p.s. just now watched the promo of Soundtrack, Rajiv probably playing deaf and mute in the movie, promo looks interesting.

Oh I remember that dance of Rajeev too.. I was cringing all through it...😆.. the attitude and x-factor was right but he made a mess of the signature step and since the song was new at that time everyone noticed it and pointed it out to me. My poor Rajeev, I love him to bits but he doesn't really shine in the dance department.😳

Sushant ki baat alag hai... I can expect him to perform Dhoom Machale to perfection.

Promos of Soundtrack are out! What! *runs to youtube*