new SAJAN ff Khwaishein Part 1 on Page 2 (28/9/11)

Posted: 12 years ago
Life is always not that simple the way it always look like , complicated ' tough

Well well don't panic I am not talking about my life , I just read it somewhere thought that a melodramatic and an emotional heading like this always seek attention of all , hehe , just kidding , and now getting serious which I usually never get cause I believe in always being happy smiling and making everyone around you smile, no no I am not at all any stand-up comedian who make everyone smile, but joking with everyone is not the only way to stay happy, I feel if you are not sad and have no problems in your life then you are actually happy

And now I have started with god knows what talks and as usual I took the topic some other end
Well not wasting much of time here, as I don't have much today well usually I am not at all a busy person but today is an exceptional day , afterall some boy has come to see me with his parents you knew all that rishta and marriage fixing thinks, and I have to get ready for that, I seriously don't feel like getting married so early I mean god I am just 19 ok correction going to turn 20 next month but still I am just in my first year of graduation, and I have not been to any college , I always wished to see how the college life is but then papa didn't allowed me moreover I lacked few percentage to get my name in the cut off ok that was not to be told, well due to any of that after my schooling I was left with no choice but to sit home and study through correspondence but not for long, cause I have filled the application to get admission in college for my second year, and I wish I will get selected for that.

Ok now again getting away from my topic of introduction, well I belong to a normal middle class family, papa is doing his own small business and mom is a house wife, we don't have plenty of money but still we have sufficient enough to live happily, as for me I had never in my life needed to make any compromise with my choices, I got whatever I liked, but the main think is going to be left like that, I mean I didn't even knew the guy and the family and I will be getting married there, well its not like they are bad, I met them all once in some function they all were really nice people, and the good think here about this relation was that they have no hurry for marriage as he is also studying and his parents has themselves suggested to send me to the same college where he study an year senior then me, I really thank them for sending me to college but with him in the same college, means no enjoyment, but its ok, I knew I will manage with that

God this my habit to find good in everything is really nice, that always keep me happy, even with this all sort of arrange marriage and stuff, from one protective shield of parents to another. Well that's to melodramatic I think I should not think more about all this, just go with the flow and everything is good

God I am late they all are waiting for me and I need to look good in front of them whatever it is afterall I need to impress my future in laws, will surely be back again to talk with you all as you all have been a great listeners

Oh forgot to tell you one think about me actually two thinks first that i talk a little more then required and second that I dream a lot, hope you will like me

Hey everyone, let me introduce myself to all hi I am Simi ,and this above story was just an intro of my new ff , i am starting with this new ff here ,

a story of a simple middle class family girl who have many dreams for her life, her prince charming and all, but then she even understand the truth the reality of life that comes her way and had happily excepted her fate, but do her fate was soo simple the way she wanted to make her life of her dreams can also be turned to reality

kya kabhi purre ho sakti hai uski bhi KHWAISHEIN...

hope you will like this new concept will wait for your replies
simi

INDEX

INTRODUCTION 1 -- PAGE 1 [ABOVE]

CHARACTER SKECH -- PAGE 1 [DOWN]

INTRODUCTION 2 -- PAGE 1 [DOWN]

PART 1 -- PAGE

Edited by simi2 - 12 years ago
nice concept...do pm me...
INTRO AHEAD

I went down to the living room where they all were waiting for me, god that felt embarrassing everyone's eye is there on you and it surely don't feel good

Well they all were sitting in row first my parents and then his mom and father and along with them he was also sitting quietly , the Rathode's that were they and he Mr Ranvijay Rathode , he looked quite surely getting bored sitting there in between four elders does he got some arrogance I mean the way he was making faces looks like he was least interested sitting there , god gunjan , stop assuming it all yourself , and moreover how is he and how is he not you will surely going to knew that slowly, mamma papa were soo busy with talking with uncle and aunty and I was feeling soo completely out of place there

And then started the interview, I knew that was coming all that stupid question how much have you studied and which school , and do you knew cooking , I mean were these question really needed to be asked I mean I am sure the match maker aunty who brought this rishta have surely told them this all already that's why they were here to see me , I can surely bet seeing Mrs Rathode , that she was a keen lady god I am going to get a stick future mother in law ,and she have selected me just because I am very good at homely thinks afterall I have learned the whole household work in this past one year staying at home in any case finally the interrogation session was over and it was all decided that they will do a small rokka ceremony here today to agree to this relation and then the rest functions after ranvijay's graduation , what that means after one year then what about me, I thought they all were to wait till I get graduate , oh that's not fare, anyways lets see what happens for now there is no way I can ask anyone a word or say anything , lets just go with the flow, and we will see the future in the future

Ok that was finally the whole final intro of the story , lets get going with the flow and see what future holding for gunjan ahead
Edited by simi2 - 12 years ago
Simi really nice concept..Its very easy to connect with..Plzz continue soon..😃 Add me to pm list..

First part was awesome...Gunjan & Ranvijay...wow! its really strange..Hope saJan  comes soon...😃
Edited by Anjali_12 - 12 years ago
fantastic concept and intro...cont soon
Beautiful concept looking forward to it
lovely introduction

do write more

Nice concept...plz add me in pm list
PART 1

The new life
The college life begins

First day in the college , as usual I am so nervous , well actually not that much actually I am more curious , curious to see the
college the life there , curiosity to meet new peoples today

Since one week after all that rishta and rokka and all stuff , I was just waiting for the day , and making arrangements for this

The first and the most important think today is to decide , yes I need to decide what to wear for my first day ,

I cant ask mom her first answer would be salwar suit , ranvijay will also be there so I should wear good clothes , god since one whole week I am just listening to this one line only , ranvijay and his family this ,and that, god as if mom has no other think to talk about anymore

Soo dropping the idea of asking mom , no salwar suit at all , it will get so bhenji types , moreover I never get to knew that why all suit wearing girls are said bhenji , comeon yaar suit do have style and classy and trendy looks , ok now I think I am talking like some designer or something , get back here gunjan , you are going to a business school and not to any fashion designing house or so that I am here writing theses on different style of suit , ok coming back what was I thinking ,yes about what to wear , hmm , I think the best will be to choose something in which I will feel comfortable finally decided a stylish kurti with legging will go for the day , yes that is really a comfortable clothing

God my habit of getting out of main topics is really increasing , I think I need to get back to the main topic and that is going to college , I need to leave now else I will get late and I really don't want to be late on the first day , as the college is a bit away from here , I need to rush for the metro station now

This is nice that I have direct metro to the university and hence no need to change the metro again and again , and it will take me like 30 minutes to reach the college everyday

Ok finally , finally here I am the college , wow , this is soo great I love this building , the college looks osm , I would love to be here and spend the next two years here , two well , I am not sure for that , but that's no big deal at least  one is confirmed soo why not enjoy that and as for the rest we will see when the time comes

This premises looks like to big , now I am confused where to go and what to do , well I can see where all the freshers are going , but they all are first year students and I am not a fresher I am a second year student , so god gunjan its better to ask the reception rather then using my own mind

I have to go direct to my class , will get the schedule card there  , oh no ranvijay in the corridor  , damm this is not done out of soo many students here I didn't wanted to meet his the first , he is with few friends of him , should I meet him or shall I not talk with him , this is to confusing what to do now , he is there with her friends and I think I should not disturb him with them , what would I say him we have not talked with each other at all till now how will I talk with him and about what , should I say him hi or I should pass by , god he is coming towards me and oh no he stopped and he said me hi first ,

He asked me how I found the college what kind of question is that,  I love it , I was soo dying to be here for soo long

Ranvijay introducing me with his friends , god he said that I am a family friend , what a family friend , he didn't introduced me as his fianc , that means he don't want to disclose our relation to his friends here yet , its ok , I mean its better for me as well , in this way I can be free and not as being tagged to him as his fianc all the time

I think ranvijay is having the same thinking like me , I mean he cleared this with me when his friends left that its just that till they are in the college they should stay and be as friends and better let each other enjoy there freedom here , great he said that all which I really wished to say him

Everything is going soo great ,and everything is getting sorted out soo well till now , so this was what I can say a good start to the first day here

[Note : ok guys till now what you all were reading was just gunjan's thoughts what she is thinking and how she feels for the life , hope this helped you a lot in knowing her character well , now I am going to write ahead in the narrator form so that the ff will get more clear to you ]

Gunjan in her new class room , still ten minutes to her first lecture few students were sitting there but they all were busy with each other and no one noticing the new person entering the hall, and she found one empty bench in the middle and sat there

Slowly slowly the students started coming in and soon the professor also came there , and started with his introductory speech the class was almost full now even the next seat to gunjan were occupied by other students

"welcome students finally here I can see all the new faces , I knew you all have passed the first year here but now in this second year you are going to get a new batch of teachers teaching you , so let me introduce you to my self I am your new economics teacher navin gupta , and here I can see all new faces except for some exceptions , hello Mayank , its good to see you again" said the professor pointing towards a guy sitting at gunjan's back bench

He was Mayank Khanna , the dude for the college , but very nice and cute person at heart , Mayank has a good record for clearing every year twice, as in he studied two years in first year and then after failing once he cleared the second time , and recently he failed for the first time in second year and so was repeating the class , Mayank got up as professor acknowledged him

"good morning sir , and its nice to meet you again as well" said Mayank smiling

"so Mr Mayank , so hope you will clear this time atleast , going by your past record , tell me one think is there any fun in sitting in the same class twice" said professor sarcastically

"yes sir , I mean , now you knew how precious is the college life and its memories , and we get only three years to stay in that , not so fare sir, I mean now what will a student do , enjoy and study both and that to in just three years , really not possible , so I found this osm way , one year I completely enjoy the college life and in the next year I study , that's why it take me two years to clear sir , now see I enjoyed a lot last year so this year I am going to study and clear , so be happy sir I am going to study in your class this time" said Mayank smiling leaving everyone in the class laugh as if he cracked some joke

"silence in the class , oh Mayank I am so obliged that you are going to study this year in my class, now you can please sit" said professor , sarcastically and then though its better to stop this conversation there , "ok lets start with our first lecture" and he started teaching

Gunjan was listening to the lectures and were making there notes when her pen stopped working she again and again tried but it was not writing , and as she was searching was another pen in her bag , she found that the girl next to her offered her one pen , only then she realized that some girl was sitting on the right side of her  , with a mere smile she took the pen and started doing her work again , she in between the lecture looked towards the girl she looked a nice girl , she was also wearing kurti with jeans , it was clearly visible that she was getting bored with that lecture and was waiting for it to end soon

As the class ended , the professor left the hall and few students started moving out while few others got in some chatting

Gunjan offer returning the pen to that girl "here your pen thanks" said gunjan

"you are welcome , but I think you should keep this with you I mean your pen is not working and still few lectures are left and seeing your attention in the class I can bet that you would need this in other lectures for writing if you wish you can return this to me at the end of the day" said the other girl to gunjan ,

"ya sure I will" said gunjan

"well you look new here, new admission" asked the girl but before gunjan can say anything  "what stupid question , offcourse you would be a new admission , but how come direct in second year some transfer case are you" asked the other girl

"yes I was a correspondence student" said gunjan

"oh cool then why you came here , correspondence is much better no lectures no regular studies ,no projects nothing  direct give your exam and you are pass rather then everyday getting bored in lectures here"  said the girl

"no I don't feel so if you don't come to college then how can you enjoy the college life then , other then attending lectures" said gunjan

"yaa that is also a point , you sounds interesting hey hi I am Nupur Kapoor  and you are" said nupur

Yes that was Nupur , a bubbly , cute and a fun loving girl don't like studding much and love chatting and chatting''

"hi I am gunjan gupta , its good to meet you" said gunjan smiling

"gupta , just in case you sure are no relative to that professor navin gupta , you knew gupta gupta" said nupur ahead

"no I am not, and moreover there is not only one gupta in this world" said gunjan laughing

"but there is only one smile here ,hey nupur" said a voice from there back bench it was none other then mayank

"oh hey Mayank so good to see you finally in my class" said nupur meeting Mayank

"ya finally I think your batch is much cool yaar I can see huge range of beauty here" said Mayank winking

"you wont change at all you big time flirt" said nupur smiling "oh forget you there , gunjan meet Mayank khanna he is a good friend of mine actually last year we both together use to bunk a lot" said nupur

"still you passed and see me I failed again" said Mayank ,

"that's because you unlike me you never entered your class room and as for me atleast exams time I get some considerable amount of studies , well Mayank we were just having an introduction this is gunjan gupta" said nupur  

"and she is not at all a relative of professor gupta , ya I heard that" said Mayank completing that ahead

"hwww Mayank you were listening to our talks you knew that's a bad habbit" said nupur "anyways gunjan don't mind him he is like this only" said nupur

"offcourse I didn't  mind that at all, hi its nice to meet Mayank , and specially your introduction speech , really interesting you were absolutely right I agree with what you said" said gunjan smiling

"oh that's soo sweet , finally there is someone who thinks the way I do" said Mayank smiling

"hey even I am in for that" said nupur "ok but right now time for the next lecture and then the break" said nupur

Later as the next lecture ended , the teacher made one announcement that the Id cards will be renew in the break time

"nupur , which Id cards they are talking about" asked gunjan confused

"oh that , actually every students get there personal identity card its like a gate pass as you have to show that on the gate while entering and we all have that cards for first year now we getting have to renew the same for second year" said nupur

"oh but I haven't been issued with that yet so I have to take a new one" said gunjan

"yes but a new card is issued in the college office and I think for today the office is already closed ,so its better you get the card tomorrow morning , and ya try to be early cause after that there will be rush there as all first year students are getting the cards issued there" said nupur "as for now I think I need to go to renew my card so Mayank are you coming" said nupur

"what am I going to do there , I already have my second year card remember" said Mayank

"yes offcourse , good you repeat and then there is no need to stand in the queue to get cards renewed" said nupur

"see the advantages of being fail, anyways I am feeling hungry I am going to canteen , gunjan as you are not going for cards soo you can come with me if you are hungry" said Mayank

"ya sure why not , I can get a chance to see the canteen like this as well" said gunjan

"ok you go there I will catch you guys there" said nupur and left from there

"ok then lets go this way to the right is canteen" said Mayank

"you must be having more friends here in this college I mean you needed a company for lunch soo asked" said gunjan

"ya I use to have few but now they all have passed out to final year" said Mayank laughing

And they both entered the canteen ordered some snacks and found one empty table to settle

"that's funny you knew , failing once and then passing, your parents don't they have any problem with this,  I mean you must be getting really hard scolding from them" said gunjan curiously

"not much , I mean mom dad don't say anything much and moreover they don't stay here with me , I stay in a PG , dad send me expences all the time and they use to visit me sometime as well, but they also feel that this is my time to enjoy , that's why they never said me anything" said Mayank

"oh wow, what cool parents you have , I wish I have such cool parents , I mean I also have nice understanding parents but not that cool" said gunjan

"hmm then you can say I am lucky in that case" said Mayank smiling

Later they both went back to their class and after that the day went so on

Gunjan went back home later she was happy really happy her first day at college was more good than expected and she even got two good friends there as well

A new life and a nice beginning

Next day

Again in the same way , gunjan reached the college and then straight away went to the office to issue her id

There were two rows there for issuing cards , one for first year and the second for other case second or final year students

So she got in the other row , and it was less crowded as well , just 4 or 5 students were there

As usual as her being she started searching for someone to chat until her turn come

Luckily there was one boy next to her , he was soo busy in his form filling , the form now was already full and he was just checking it , he was wearing specks and with his dressing it looked that he don't have much of dressing sense , he was wearing a normal jeans , not to trendy with a shirt,  a normal plain light blue full sleeves shirt , some sort of shirts which gunjan think only men's after some age should wear , it was a high branded shirt for sure but definitely not made for a young boy to wear in college , definitely none of his clothing was suiting his personality , he was surely tall and can look handsome with perfect and appropriate dressing , and the speck , well the specks were not too bad like uncle types , they were normal thin specks , but he could look more better without them

After checking his complete dressing sense and then giving her own opinions on them , gunjan thought to finally start the chat

"hey hi" said gunjan normally "new admission "  she asked ahead

Only then the boy looked towards her , yes he surely had great eyes as gunjan was thinking, he was even fair

"hi" he said meekly

"you knew I am also new in this college , this is my second year , but seriously I have been to college for the first time in my life and I love this place , I mean I am so excited to be here , and what about you , you also here in your second year" said gunjan excited

"final year" he said

"oh so you are also a transfer case , so you also use to study through correspondence till now" she asked ahead

"no actually I have just shifted to this city and so I have to leave my old college" said the boy

"oh then you must be sad , I mean all your old friends must have been left back and you came here leaving them" said gunjan

"anyways hi my name is gunjan and you are ?"

"samrat , I mean samrat shergill" said samrat

"oh that is a nice name" said gunjan and then she saw that samrat again started looking in his form

"why are you checking it again and again , I am sure you must have filled it right soo why getting so tensed for this" said gunjan , confused on his behaviour

"no I was just checking that I haven't done any mistake" said samrat

"in an entry form , you getting so tensed for such a small form , relax , and moreover if there would be any mistake then it can be corrected at the time of depositing it , cause the person there will cross check it with you , so just relax" said gunjan making him normal

"you sure" asked samrat

"ofcourse" said gunjan smiling "see here your turn"

After filling the form

"see that was soo simple , everything done" said gunjan relaxing him

"ok now I will rush , I have to go to my class , and for you , I think you have to go to third year class room,  so bye it was nice meeting you see you later "

And with that they both left for there respective classes

One meeting , one intro , how far can this goo ,

Lets see this new beginning

Ok that's all for the first part , I have made it pretty huge I think
Please comment , will be waiting for that