Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fawadilicious

Goldie

Fawadilicious

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I just love kunal's dialouges n especially one liners..they r too gud...kya bindaas attitude hai bande ka...waah.
i just love his conversations with Thaku(Mr.Thakral)...the way he said 'main toh hathoda hun..seedha sar pe padega'LOL

And when he says to his father'ye gaadi bechkar thode aur paise daalkar 5-6 cyclein le lo aap log' LOL

n my fav. 'Ladkiyon se na rakho mel aur mere sar par dalo tel' ROFL

guys plz do share ur favourite..would love to know Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Zarkakhanbmm1985shahsb_26missmalikastarasdfLuvStrk-001-sahasra-AnkitaKaranasenaneeme-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sameer/Kunal's dialouges" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
@rajeevsurbhi very nice threadLOL.i love kunal's one liners.

to his mom-achha khasa banda ko bandar banadiyaLOL

to anand-pehle tere peecha nahi chodenge phir tujhe kahi kaaa nahi chodengeLOL(and as you said that tel malish one also)

Edited by -sahasra- - 14 September 2011 at 6:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angel001FawadiliciousLuvStrk-001neeme-Rani

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Agreed, I love Kunal and as a main lead his character is very different. I guess the way he delivers dialogues? I don't what but it just clicks. And his scarcasm is LOL.

StarStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FawadiliciousLuvStrk-001-Rani

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Kunal is one of his kind...LOLLOLLOL

he is so annoying and funny at the same time...when he speaks about girlsEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FawadiliciousLuvStrk-001-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
just now i remembered this thread which was created long back n thought of adding kunal's dialogues to thakral  here-

9th november:

"thakral saab agar aapne apne bete ko paida karke chod diya nahi hotha toh shayad mein bhi yeh case chod diya hotha"

"shayad tumne gale par patta bandh rakha hai,isiliye dekh nahi parahe ho ki kiske tang zameen par hai aur kiske zameen se upar "

"aapko insaan ko ek mohre ki tarah  isthemal karna achhi tarah se aatha hai magar ek baath achhi tarah se yaad rakhna ki iss chaal mein raja ek hi kadam chaltha hai woh kadam kya hoga,woh toh raja hi jaantha hai."

"ab toh aapke pairon ke nishanon ke naamonishaan tak  mith chuke hai"

16th november:

"jis tarah gali ka kutta iss galathfemi mein rehta hai ki jis gaadi ke peeche woh bhounktha hua bhaag raha hai,woh gaadi uss se darr ke bhaag rahi hai;jabki woh gaadi sirf apne raastha se chal rahi hogi,teek usi tarah thakral saab mein bhi apne raasthe jaa raha hu kyun bhounkthe ho aap"

if you remember any dialogues plz add them here.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gondibmm1985angel001shahsb_26LuvStrk-001neeme-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

Thaku(Mr.Thakral)...the way he said 'main toh hathoda hun..seedha sar pe padega'LOL

'ye gaadi bechkar thode aur paise daalkar 5-6 cyclein le lo aap log' LOL

'Ladkiyon se na rakho mel aur mere sar par dalo tel' ROFL

yo...i don't even remember when he said these dialogues ...can any one mention the scenes so that i can try to watch again...Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 18 November 2011 at 5:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

Thaku(Mr.Thakral)...the way he said 'main toh hathoda hun..seedha sar pe padega'LOL when anand gets job after thakral fires him,kunal goes to thakral's office with appointment letter -this one is during that scene

'ye gaadi bechkar thode aur paise daalkar 5-6 cyclein le lo aap log' LOLi think when chopras are going to siddhi's house for anand's roka everyone wants to sit in the car n send kunal with gaurav on bike

'Ladkiyon se na rakho mel aur mere sar par dalo tel' ROFL when anand(when he starts liking siddhi) asks kunal's advice about girls.(you remember dumbeena speaking on phone about getting aborted n kunal over hears that(its in that epi,may be aug ending epi)

yo...i don't even remember when he said these dialogues ...can any one mention the scenes so that i can try to watch again...Big smile
all these are from aug last week's epi n few from early sep epi

Edited by -sahasra- - 18 November 2011 at 7:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26-Rani

angel001

angel001

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starasdf

Agreed, I love Kunal and as a main lead his character is very different. I guess the way he delivers dialogues? I don't what but it just clicks. And his scarcasm is LOL.

StarStar

Yeah,,he has that awesome timing ,,his dialogues sound both funny n intresting
 for kunal SARCASM speaks..Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.