Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jiya.

Some discussion just want to keep with myself even not told to twiny and shraddha.

I am just remembering the scene between Lavanya Dinega and ACP...and the discussion between Niyati and Anuskha in the lab.😉😉😉😉

🤣
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was blushing that time vis when I told him whenever I saw you on screen sometime we felt that Mr.Amitabh Bucahhan is there.He was mein aur Amit ji Thnak you ye badi baat ho gayi.Then I told him sir aapaki smile bohot bohot achhi hai...then he started blushing ohhh ...mujhe sab aaj kal yahi kehete hai...then told him Daya sir ki bhi bohot achhi hai...he said Ha Daya ki to bohot achhi hai...hamesha hasata reheta hai.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am responding like Daya to you...'hmmm, nahin sir rehne dijiye'. 😳
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I remember jassi's purplue shoes ... gosh they were horrendous !!!! Side se slightly phate hua !!! Yuck !!!

I have a very nice cap of Daya sir ... he was standing in isshtly and very casualy after the take was over will upload it soon !!!
JP22 thumbnail
you know when I talked with him he always put Daya in between and I felt he is really closed to him.unaki taraif karo Daya ki bhi utana achha hai.so u can understand how closed they are. ðŸ˜ƒ I like the chemistry both of them god bless them and their friendship u can feel when we talk with them. Edited by jiya. - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail

edited

Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
hee hee remember Bhav I was afraid  beacause Satosh sir announce plz crowd me se koi bhi snap nahi nikalega and u were taking pic chupjkese.agar liya nahi hota to ye moment miss hota.
Bhavanab thumbnail
EditedEdited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
This was one cap I couldn't have asfforded to miss ... maine unke hawa mein udte hua baal and he trying to set it ka bhi cap liya tha ... but mera cell stuck ho gaya ... that moment I immediately remembered Chinnu !!! Hehehe ... I loved the way he casually came after every shot and stood like this !!!! And itne retakes ... baar baar kisi baat pe hass padthe !! I'll add this pic to 1St post once I reach home ... isliye asked others not to quote it !!
ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey that was really nice to read dear... Just imagined asif iam giong with you all dears...