amazing update

Thank you
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

nice part...

Thanks so much

Part 4

As he scanned the scene around him, the loneliness, the restlessness, the feeling of missing something in life made him stand, in this entire crowd of partygoers, all alone. As the party progressed the restless in him increased, he tried going near her and talking to her but somehow or the other he never got the opportunity. It was as if the whole universe was conspiring against him. He could just sigh and wish for the day when she would be in his arms.

"Pari beta, utho dekho subah hogai. Don't you want to go to work?" Savitri Devi tried waking up Pari for her office

"Dadima aap itni subah, subah kyon uthana chaha ti hai, abhi to saat(seven) bhi  nahi baje hai."

"Tum saat baje ki baat karti ho dekho nau bajne wale hai, and Geet is up and about, already down doing her breakfast."

"Sorry Dadima, kal raat ki party ki wajah se mai late hogayi. I will get ready in a jiffy. Please tell Geet to wait for me." Interrupting her in between she ran to the bathroom without waiting for dadi to finish her sentence.

"Pagli ladki. Kab akal aayegi isse. Pari, suno toh. Geet ne kaha hai ki aaj woh site par jaarahi hai."

Pari worked at Khurana Constructions. Pari was in the HR department as she was good with people and had the qualifications too as she had done a Mass communications degree from the DU.

"Ok, dadi, I will talk to her about it."

Pari and Geet were cousins but both had stark opposite nature. Geet being bubbly, fun loving, naive, innocent girl in love with Dev where as Pari was clever but sometime a manipulative girl who thought her self to be in love with Maan.

Both Pari and Geet stayed in Khurana Mansion. Pari considered her right to stay in Khurana Mansion but Geet being a more grounded person knew her place as being dependent on the Khuranas not only emotionally but financially also after the tragic events of the past year when they both had lost their families.

As Pari descended the stairs, she could see everyone sitting down and finishing their breakfast. She greeted Maan who was lost somewhere else, blinked at the greeting, nodded and returned his attention to his food.

While Pari greeted everyone with her usual greeting, Geet looked on, wondering the impact of the person "Maan", on other people. For her "MAAN SINGH KHURANA" was and always will be Maan who was her best friend. Geet and her family were more than friends to the Khuranas and the same could be said of the Handas as the families had known each other for generations and each subsequent generation had only strengthen the ties of brotherhood between themselves.

Geet sat in deep thoughts, thinking about their family's tangled relations, the images of her past flashing through her mind, when someone's voice pulled her to the present. She heard Dadima calling, "Come on everyone, get going, all of you are getting late for the office."

Part 5

Edited by crystal-rose - 12 years ago
awesome ,,,,, superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Originally posted by maaneetsangel

awesome ,,,,, superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...
Your comment encourages me. Thanx