Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

crystal-rose

Goldie

crystal-rose

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Geet- "Today my dreams are going to come true, today I will be betrothed to the man upon whom I have always looked upto. He is an inspiration, a friend, a companion to me. Dev. The man with whom I will build my future dreams with. With him by my side my only wish is become a woman of substance, he wants me to be."

This is a story with so many characters, each having their own story. Many of characters have similar characterization as portrayed in the serial. There is our main hero Maan Singh Khurana. Then there is Dev with Naintara, Sameera, Geet, Vicky, Pari, Adi, Meera, Sasha and Tasha as some of the characters. Then is the one who bonds all the characters together. And she is none other than Savitri Devi lovingly called Dadima by all.

This is a story with more of Maan then Geet. As in this story Geet has a crush on Dev, Adi is in love with pinky, Vicky is with Meera, Pari and Sameera both of them are in love with Maan where as Maan is in love with someone, though no one knows who it is.

Character sketch:

Savitri Devi: The Matriarch of Khurana Empire. A Lady with dignity always proud of what she had achieved with her sheer hard work. After the death of her son, she looked after the three grandsons Maan, Dev and Vicky. She is the bond which has tied all the three grandsons together.Lovingly called Dadima by all the youngsters. 

Maan Singh Khurana: A sensible, responsible person with rational thoughts but with lot of attitude. Is never able to accept carelessness in others and wants the work to be perfect.
As the eldest grandson of the Savitri Khurana has the responsibility to look after the Khurana Empire with the help of his two brothers.

Dev Singh Khurana: An angry young man, with great intelligence, handling Khurana Constructions with his brother Maan. Though there was very little difference between himself and his brother Maan physically but both of them had different temperaments.

Vicky Singh Khurana:  Younger brother of Dev and Maan, totally opposite in nature to both of them, very jovial, with care a damn attitude. He loved both his brothers extremely.

Geet Handa: An innocent, nave girl but with a bubbly and jolly nature.

Pari Handa: Younger cousin of Geet. Both Pari and Geet have come to stay with the Khuranas because some tragedy.

Meera, Pinky, Adi, Vicky are all friends of Geet.

Other characters will be added later on.

index

I would like to thank @mrk_1  for helping my in the intiall stages to post my ff 
                                     @Water.-Rachana for helping me with the signature making. 

Edited by crystal-rose - 18 November 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

alonerokzzsriya89maryphilipneetugarg123ammyicycoolPaingelariz2000asmi123-divya-ixiaa-Elfin-red135bOpaldewssheetalvasaDazlingdivyashruthiruchschinky353khushboo22NH1971mystique_girlstar_777shristi1LadyArwenanjalisen85ninaviAnvi2009cyum321ShimmerrgurudrishtiMissPurpleFreakshalinisaran89maaneetsangelAwari_MaanMishti13lil.mizz.smexiicrazydreamTanuDDianmrk-1princess_xainisanu3108Water.KTPROCKSMehek25esha143rupzloveuLuvScooby-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5Tyro---nishu---Shalveaamirkhanfanmandymore--Ratna--BDayGal-11JanDesigirls12punam2712singh24IsleOfCapriNeelambari..tabby999_CookieMonster_goldenmoon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff Love,Lies and Deceit-LLD A Maneet Story" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalinisaran89

IF-Dazzler

shalinisaran89

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal-rosemaan-ki-sanjana

mrk-1

IF-Rockerz

mrk-1

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
interesting ...do add me to ur pm list ,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal-rose

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

interesting...

crystal-rose

rupzloveu

IF-Rockerz

rupzloveu

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
interesting do conti soon..

crystal-rose

lil.mizz.smexii

IF-Rockerz

lil.mizz.smexii

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
interesting start
cont soon
do add me to your pm list!

crystal-rose

Neeju

IF-Dazzler

Neeju

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
G8 intro add me

crystal-rose

crystal-rose

Goldie

crystal-rose

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Part 1

These words echoed through out the Khurana mansion. "He is coming today! He is coming today!" The servants were running here and there trying to complete their work. Decorators were giving finishing touches to make the Khurana mansion look more beautiful than it usually did. The chefs were busy preparing different types of delicacies for the dignitaries and for the all the people coming from different walks of life to attend the great party thrown for the owner of the largest group of construction companies in India ever owned by a person so young and dynamic. The person was none other than Maan. Though he was known more as "MAAN SINGH KHURANA" with lot of attitude attached to it.

No one ever understood the fear, hype and excitement that surrounded the man "THE MAAN SINGH KHURANA". People feared his anger, press and media hyped everything connected to him, even the smallest details about him would become the news, then there was the party circuit where there was an excitement among women of all age group to know him better. The younger lot tried to get closer to him and the older lot had dreams of wanting him. Such was the aura that surrounded him.

Khurana mansion the place where the party was to be held glowed in the moon light. Everyone arriving for the party could not take their eyes away from the decorated mansion. The driveway from the gate to the porch was decorated by small tiny blue lights which age the impression of fairy glow lights. The landscaped garden with different flower varieties, which surrounded the entire Mansion, emitted sweet fragrance. The porch had uniformed guards posted at the entrance to the mansion. The decoration of the hall was done by the best decorators. The subdued elegance of the hall could only be imagined. Fairy lights hung from the walls as sheer blue curtains bellowed in the wind. The theme of outside was brought indoors as well. The chandelier that hung in the centre of the room was exquisite. Orchid decorations were the centerpieces of the circular tables which were covered with pristine white linen. Soft music could be heard even outside. Musicians played light and soothing music. Along with the music chatter also filled the air as people formed groups and chatted away. Lot of business talks could be heard as laughter echoed through the hall of the Khurana mansion. As the music flowed many couples occupied the dance floor.

Savitri Devi, the matriarch of the family felt a sense of pride seeing the reaction of the arriving guests. The party started at the right time. Savitri Devi was trying to organize everything and everybody single-handedly. She welcomed each and every person with a hearty smile talking to each and every one. She looked after all the guest never allowing any person to feel left out. She made sure the servants filled the drink glasses and the hors d'oeuvres were served.

"Nakul, has everything been done properly? Are the drinks been served to every one? Is the food being served, hot?" Savitri Devi asked Nakul.

"Ji, Dadima, please do not worry, I myself will look after everything."

Nakul their head chef was more then an employee to Savitri Devi. Many generations of his family had served in this Mansion and he had been with them from his childhood days. The Khuranas always looked after their employees. He had been provided with education, and he had the chance to go out and work but he wanted to be with this family which has showered him with so much love.

Part  2

Edited by crystal-rose - 27 October 2011 at 4:08am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet05crystalgold31honeyboney1Candy_jssriya89akku68yash_bdthahukrishna.01leothelionammyicycoolasmi123Paingelariz2000preetianand21neetugarg123nislashinedosssshruthiruchsshrutizlyfannbellmeet555mamatha.fullyfaltu9290860623sheetalvasasakadafi-divya--Elfin-diyachillshristi1myedward12Mina420mishtibstar_777mystique_girlLadyArwenteju2292dh_ritikhushboo22its_meflowing_riversporthy_smile28kabslocksShimmerrkareena32cyum321Anvi2009iqbals4everMehek25esha143mrk-1rupzloveuLuvScoobymaaneetsangelritzy09-Veritaserum-lil.mizz.smexiicrazydreamAwari_MaanMishti13_Jyothi_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapeammu5punam2712Shalve--Ratna--anshrashah10aamirkhanfan*Dakoo_Minzy*Neelambari.._BlackPearl_tabby999singh24_CookieMonster_goldenmoon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top