Dharampatni

D most diff date!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
hii guysTongue!!! it's me sundas again. as u all kno dat yestrday we were treated wid a fantastic epi of MOHUR in all action.
Seriously, aftr watching it, i felt dat i really din't c such a different, delightful date in ne other show. D date was soo genuine, i mean no hero staring at heroine's urti hui zulfein or 20 mins staring. It was sooo real!!! MOHUR was in full action. They walked 2geder, ate 2geder, joyed d rain 2gedr!!
It was really a pleasure 2 watch. MOHAN was just magical. He was sooo sweet d way he protected nd took care of kastur!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming. It felt sooo nice wen in d bus he protected her as she was immenesly pushed by d male gang. He was soo damn angry nd embarrased, but den also wen she told dat she was hungry, it was too sweet of him 2 take her 2 d restaurantHeart. D way he said dat ' MAIN PAANI LEKE ATA HOON, TUM MAT JANA, PATA NAHI BAHAR KAISE LOG HAIN' i was like omg!!!
Nd lucky kastur dat she was wid dis man thru out her day. D way she gazed at him nd tried 2 relax him nd throw out his anger was very admiring.
Really happy d way CVs r opening d layers of MOHAN's char. it shows dat he is very pure nd innocent 4m heart. wen he said d waiter 2 learn cooking 4m kastur, d smile at her face was worth watching.
MOHAN just rocks, though he dosn't luv her nd don kno her properly, he was soo caring nd responsible 2wards her. den wen they wil get married wat wil happen???
Thnk uu CVs 4 giving us an amazing epi. Thnks 4 making MOHAN's char sooo diff, real nd luvable.hp u ppl continue 2 do dis in future. aftr lst epi, hp dat d TRPs will surely rise

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Laylahsparkling-starvaishali667mary78613anitaraniKhatamKahani_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D most diff date!!!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I didn't get one thing kastur ko bhook kaisey lag gai? I mean they came out of the house just a little while ago na? LOL But yea over all sounds like a nice epi ... will watch later

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

hii guysTongue!!! it's me sundas again. as u all kno dat yestrday we were treated wid a fantastic epi of MOHUR in all action.
Seriously, aftr watching it, i felt dat i really din't c such a different, delightful date in ne other show. D date was soo genuine, i mean no hero staring at heroine's urti hui zulfein or 20 mins staring. It was sooo real!!! MOHUR was in full action. They walked 2geder, ate 2geder, joyed d rain 2gedr!!
It was really a pleasure 2 watch. MOHAN was just magical. He was sooo sweet d way he protected nd took care of kastur!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming. It felt sooo nice wen in d bus he protected her as she was immenesly pushed by d male gang. He was soo damn angry nd embarrased, but den also wen she told dat she was hungry, it was too sweet of him 2 take her 2 d restaurantHeart. D way he said dat ' MAIN PAANI LEKE ATA HOON, TUM MAT JANA, PATA NAHI BAHAR KAISE LOG HAIN' i was like omg!!!
Nd lucky kastur dat she was wid dis man thru out her day. D way she gazed at him nd tried 2 relax him nd throw out his anger was very admiring.
Really happy d way CVs r opening d layers of MOHAN's char. it shows dat he is very pure nd innocent 4m heart. wen he said d waiter 2 learn cooking 4m kastur, d smile at her face was worth watching.
MOHAN just rocks, though he dosn't luv her nd don kno her properly, he was soo caring nd responsible 2wards her. den wen they wil get married wat wil happen???
Thnk uu CVs 4 giving us an amazing epi. Thnks 4 making MOHAN's char sooo diff, real nd luvable.hp u ppl continue 2 do dis in future. aftr lst epi, hp dat d TRPs will surely rise

Agree, a beautiful episode, an awesome date..Mohur cute and Mohan..adorable Smile

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
it was just awesome epi 

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Haven't seen the epi yet but this sounds great..!
Looking forward to it.. Mohan is a sweet guy , not the grey shaded type of character that i imagined him to be..Smile

Laylah

Groupbie

Laylah

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I loved yesterday's Mohur filled episode. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.