Frequent Posters

ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
show iz getting intrested now 
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think the first FIASCO will be soon when NUTZ comes up with a new problem and comes back to her house ... saying she was insulted or so ...

All hell will beak loose and Ram will go crazy for her CHHOTI"

And seeing his madness to his "PAREEVAR" .. he may even ask Priya to leave his house ...

I know you guys will hate me for even thinking like this ... ๐Ÿ˜’

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavmuks

I think the first FIASCO will be soon when NUTZ comes up with a new problem and comes back to her house ... saying she was insulted or so ...

And seeing his madness to his "PAREEVAR" .. he may even ask Priya to leave his house ...

I think you are right in a way...Ram will definitely take Nutz' side as well as Sid's side...the losers will be Priya and Vikram...remember how angry Ram got with Karthik and broke the engagement earlier...he is capable of sending Priya home...he has a temper...interesting..but I dont want it to become a saas bahu serial...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Surely in the coming days we are going to see a lot of devious and sinister plots being hatched by all the rotten eggs...Bracing for the rough parts of the show along with the unique  Ram's and Priya's ajeeb chemistry...
@ Maris ...pretty sure all your preddictions would ring in true
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavmuks

Going by what has happenned earlier  your observations are right...It can happen
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think RAM wil not trust PRIYA.. and there will be  a great drama like other shows rona dhona but  i want BALH in very light moood... like now a days 
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seeing the surrounding plots..nothing looks positive...be it Nutz , ishika and mama will create prob to Priya and Sid will create prob to Ram and vikram..so all around only problems..in all this Ram aand Priya...I hope they keep it light and not make it too melodramatic..until now its going the light way..I dont understand why CVs hv to bring up so many prob ..they could just concentrate on developing Ram-Priya relationship
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Seeing the surrounding plots..nothing looks positive...be it Nutz , ishika and mama will create prob to Priya and Sid will create prob to Ram and vikram..so all around only problems..in all this Ram aand Priya...I hope they keep it light and not make it too melodramatic..until now its going the light way..I dont understand why CVs hv to bring up so many prob ..they could just concentrate on developing Ram-Priya relationship

@ bold Very true.If so many negativitiesshow up then the charm and fun in the show will be lost. this story was touted as love between two mature adults post marriage. Hope the CVs dont loose track of their original plot.
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maris08

@ bold Very true.If so many negativitiesshow up then the charm and fun in the show will be lost. this story was touted as love between two mature adults post marriage. Hope the CVs dont loose track of their original plot.

I really really hope it doesnt go like a typical ektas show and how come the business prob has cropped up now just after marriage..they could hv waited for atleast a month after marriage๐Ÿ˜†
Maybe they will show tht Vikram goes far off from Ram and then Priya tries to fill in..but somehow I dont like if the track goes tht way...VIKs and neha can bring lot of light heartedness to the show..I would hv looved to see vik helping Ram and Neha helping pPriya in the procees of Ram-Priya bonding
spiriT20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your comments are all great, but after reading them and watching the show, I'm sorry to conclude
that this track of the story is turning out to be classic "Kasamk Se".

Still waiting for the dream show promise with two grown adults falling in love. : ^ )