Humse Hai Life

Ankur Nayyar in Singham

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amiiish

IF-Dazzler

Amiiish

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Was flippin through the channels when stopped for a while to watch Singham, actually I was forced cuz I didnt have the remote controlOuch Then I saw Inspector Abbas, and I was like I have seen him somewhere else, and I repeated ma Q like ten times, and then Mom was like ya I have seen him somewhere too, and after a while she did remember that she had seen him in YMGGK or something like that, but I was still hanging on the same Q- I have seen him somewhere elseLOL

Then ofcourse as I wasnt liking the movie that much I got back to ma room and googled himROFLactually went to indiafm, found out Abbas real name is Ankur, then I came to IF and searched for Ankur, and voila he is the coachEmbarrassed Hahaha I tell ya this was a big projektROFL took a lot of mehnat, but seriously I had to find out the answer to the Q- I have seen him before, I know lameStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swatikiran

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ankur Nayyar in Singham" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
he he ya =) even me to saw him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.