Is there beauty beyond this ugliness? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hola VisiπŸ€—
I need to catch some of these shows yaar...Bones...castle... Watching none of it... White Collar was my favorite and I catch Covert Affairs and 2 and half men sometimes because my significant other loves themπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Arhi has been reduced to man angry without much reason + your Sunday school religion teacher...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No wonder we are so disappointed...

Yes really, cross my heart and hope to die, reallyπŸ˜† 

Bones is a classic and Castle well on it's way to becoming one...and then of course there is Burn Notice and In Plain Sight...great fun.

u know what people? in some vague interview i remember reading the creatives saying something like "audience loved to be disappointed and then satisfied" whateva that was supposed to mean!!πŸ˜•
true that once we have waited one whole week even one tiny-weeny arhi scene would look like water in a desert but hope they dont apply it to the shyam hungama🀒 like make him torture her and then what not and what all.. for obvious reasons i hope his plan fails!!
heart felt post sush.. i agree arnav was at his worst but say, is there more to come??πŸ€” but but i think i'll give this to khushi,, it maybe ill-cultured to do that to him and she maybe becoming like him..but she did stand up for herself right,, though half the accusations were true and they say...
"kante to kante se hi nikhalthe hai"..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

urghhh i felt like smashing a coconut on arnav's head!! how can anybody be so damn egoistic & self centered man?!?!! he behaves as he own da whole universe!!! he was just way too much and should gift him a new break system to his bloody mouth cuz he only uses da top gear and never slows down...
Ha ha NadZ...! Go ahead girl...I'd really like that!!!
*breath nadz breath*

ok i think i've calmed down a bit *phew*

hiya sush baby keise ho? πŸ€— sorry i ranted on u but couldn't help it doll cuz this arnie boy seriously made me lose my temper & my blood was boilin in 100 degrees urghhh!!! 
Ughhh...tell me about it NadZ... Hugs to you tooπŸ€—

anyways i loved it when kushi said 'aap shut up' that did it for me & im so happy kushi held her guard and bounced back without weepin! atta girl!!!!
Darti to hei nahi madam...iss liye aur bhi sadi hui baten bolta hei...

dont wanna talk much abt da psycho path... he's just plain psycho that's it and he very badly needs some medication
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is so desperate... man...What has he become...Everytime he tries to do something Khushi ends up getting close to Arnav... lets see what happens this time...!!

Originally posted by honest80

I agree with all of you. I am ready to wait for the falling in love part, but I have to say that this hatred thing is way too OTT. We need passion, anger and helplessness πŸ˜† .
Tomorrow AR seems to be sorry , but I am sure after the tea incident he will be back to his aukaat mode!

I would like to see our KKG wiping AR's face with dupatta and AR completely lost in her for the moment 😳 High hopes I know..but I can dream!

Hmmm...nice idea...!that would be worth a watch!!
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago

See , I did not have to lose my respect ( no matter how miniscule it is ) for Khushi. She did not cry .

πŸ˜ƒ

@miss sejal and vistaa di
u guys watch castle/bones too?πŸ˜ƒ
i do castle not regular on bones..
and sejal its dragging worldover or what?πŸ˜†
and to think S3 of castle clocked in 11.sumthing million viewers higher than the earlier 2 seasons!!!😲
they say it gets better day by day..
so its like more we are into the show more we want leads to fall for each other and more we watch?πŸ˜†

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

u know what people? in some vague interview i remember reading the creatives saying something like "audience loved to be disappointed and then satisfied" whateva that was supposed to mean!!πŸ˜•
Hi D_G! Lets hope they meant they wanted us to be disappointed with Arnav's behavior then they will give us some thing to be satisfied with... Oh... if only they could pay attention to  what ALL we need from ARhi to be satisfied..😳.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

true that once we have waited one whole week even one tiny-weeny arhi scene would look like water in a desert but hope they dont apply it to the shyam hungama🀒 like make him torture her and then what not and what all.. for obvious reasons i hope his plan fails!!
heart felt post sush.. i agree arnav was at his worst but say, is there more to come??πŸ€” but but i think i'll give this to khushi,, it maybe ill-cultured to do that to him and she maybe becoming like him..but she did stand up for herself right,, though half the accusations were true and they say...
"kante to kante se hi nikhalthe hai"..πŸ˜›
Good point!!
Originally posted by honest80

I agree with all of you. I am ready to wait for the falling in love part, but I have to say that this hatred thing is way too OTT. We need passion, anger and helplessness πŸ˜† .
Tomorrow AR seems to be sorry , but I am sure after the tea incident he will be back to his aukaat mode!

I would like to see our KKG wiping AR's face with dupatta and AR completely lost in her for the moment 😳 High hopes I know..but I can dream!
It seems - it will be the other way round , ASR will offer hanky to Khushi 😊
Originally posted by sunaina02

It seems - it will be the other way round , ASR will offer hanky to Khushi 😊

Can't wait for that!    Let the beauty begin!!!!!
i loved ur post and u've taken the words right out of my mouth and saved me alot of time typing!!! thanx Sush! always a pleasure to read ur posts!

o and the thing u said about not liking Khushi saying shut up: I SO AGREE WITH U! when i first saw it (now don't judge me! u know all of us watch it more than once!!) i felt really odd! it seemed so out of place and forced really. it was like she was forcing her self to get the words out of her mouth. The shut up wasnt her usual impulsive chatter at all. her dialogue about the laptop not being worth more than a human being seemed natural and totally bhindas thus prompting the violent reaction from Arnav. the "Aap Shut Up" didn't get much... just a glare.