Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Prediction after the education track Edited (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i want if anita comes back she will be married and mother of 2 childeren and then ahem realize that i spend near about 2 years for in her dreams..LOL and she will be not wait for me and married and have 2 kids...then ahem realize his mistake not to accept gopi...i think anita ,s brother kand ahem remember and not go with anita he choose gopi only...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prediction after the education track Edited (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I like the idea of a new male entry

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I like your predictions. I think it would be good to have Anita back but only so that Ahem can realise what he really wants - Gopi!

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I think Anita will make a come back.Ahem's mind will be going back and forth with Gopi and Anita..it will help Ahem to choose Gopi over Anita..where he will realise that Gopi is well fitted to the family n thats what his mom wants from her DIL...If he choose Anita over Gopi..Anita wont be the bahu that the Modi family wants!!!..

so most probably, Ahem will chooose Gopi...i think we will seee a very confused and depressed man ..n then he will make a final decision.

lets seee whats in store for us..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top